Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin tilted her head back to allow Ash better access to her neck. The kisses were gentle and felt so unbelievably good... She almost didn't notice that Ash was removing her shirt. Erin gasped softly and her hands twitched with the desire to move and cover herself. What if Ash took one look at her and decided that she didn't like how flat and boring Erin's shape was? Erin bit her lip and restrained herself. This was Ash, after all. Ash had called her beautiful, hadn't she? She closed her eyes and hoped silently that her trust in her new friend would be rewarded.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:29 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

She leaned back and pushed aside the front of the blouse, smiling softly with a look of passion in her eyes. "Erin, you are so beautiful." She whispered and kissed the exposed skin above her heart.

She lightly trailed her fingers across her stomach as well, making sure that she moved slowly so that Erin knew what she was doing. She didn't want her to think that she was just going to rush right to it. Ash wanted her to enjoy this, especially since this was her first time. I will NOT go below the belt. Got that body? You will not move any part of you below the belt. You do, you'll regret it. I don't know how, but you will. She told herself as she kissed the left collar bone.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

For some reason, and to Erin's horror, hearing Ash call her beautiful yet again brought tears to Erin's eyes. Oh, god! Can't let her see me cry... Stop it, you idiot... "You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that," she whispered, fighting the tears back. Luckily, Ash's fingers provided a nice distraction, since the skin where she touched tingled pleasantly. Erin sighed softly, finally relaxing, as Ash kissed her collarbone. Ash thought she was beautiful. Ash liked the way she looked. Why worry? She felt stronger than she ever had; nigh untouchable. A small bit of confidence had been planted within her, thanks to Ash.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:46 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash lightly bit her neck and trailed her index finger from Erin's throat to her navel, moving slowly. She continuously had the fight herself to not move faster, but she kept herself in check. She moved back to her lips and kissed her again with more passion than last time, wanting her to know how beautiful she was with each touch and kiss.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shivered and sat up slowly as Ash kissed her lips, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist and kissing her back. But she began to worry that if this kept up, Erin wouldn't be able to break it off. So she sighed and pulled away, just a little bit. She was panting softly as she spoke. "Wow, Ash... That was... Really great. I think we should... cool it, though. If that's okay with you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka followed Robin for as long as her body would allow, but when night began to settle in, she temporarily blacked out. Her body couldn't handle the strain anymore. She never truly fell. The neko's eyes opened in time for her to catch herself before she could fall off of the roof she was on. Though she didn't fall, her knees and hands were scraped and bleeding. The neko felt like she was going to be sick. I'm hurting him now too...I can't keep this up...
Shizuka backed up a bit, trying to find where ever Robin was. Even with the fire, she was still having a hard time focusing long enough to see her.
"R-Robin! I have to turn back! I'll return later, but right now I'll only be a liability!"
When she started heading back towards the college, she didn't know. One moment she had been calling out to Robin and then the next thing she knew she was stumbling into her room, allowing the door to slam shut behind her. Shizuka collapsed on her bed and curled herself into a tight ball. The pain had been bearable earlier, but now...It was too much for her to deal with. You pushed yourself too far, you idiot...

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

She smiled and lightly kissed her cheek. "Of course it's fine. I will never force you into anything. I promise you that. If you think that we are moving a bit too fast, then I will stop."

Ash ran her fingers through Erin's hair lightly and smiled impishly before ruffling the black locks. "And besides, this is the first time you have gone this far, I feel honored to have gone this far." She said kindly.

Her head snapped to the next room over when she heard the door slam, and she knew that Shizuka was there. She gently got off of Erin and staggered slightly to the room in question, not so much knocking on the door as falling into it. Damn.. When did walking become such a chore? "Shizu? Shizu, are you okay?" She called through the door, and decided to open it. "Shizuka? Are you here?" There was a worried note in her voice as she entered the room.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even wan to know me?}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo

Rone smiled, happy she sent the note. She had been finished with her work and was working silently on a small picture of a girl sitting on a rock. Olivia was fillinf her mind. She couldn't even think. Rone used her magic to write "I love you." on the note she gave Olivia. She hoped that the girl would see it. After class rone would stop by and surprise her. But for now she focused on the drawing she was doing.

xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"S-stay away!"
Shizuka growled and forced herself upright. She couldn't let anyone get near her while she was like this. The neko did the only thing she could think of doing at that point: she ran into the bathroom, shut and locked the door behind her, then propped herself up against the door to keep it shut, just in case.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:22 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

She followed Shizuka to the bathroom and pounded on the door, trying her damnest not to over do it. "Shizu, open this door right now. Erin told me about the blood thing. Is that what's happening? If you don't eat something right now, I will cut my hand off and make you eat." She said forcefully through the door. "Don't make me do this. I don't want to break this door down, but I will."

{If you really kknew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka didn't reply. She slid down the door, pulling her knees to her chest and hiding her face in them. Her ears folded against her head, trying to block out any noise outside of the bathroom. The neko refused to move or open the door. She would rather starve than use one of her friends as a food source.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash knew from the sound against the door that it was not opening. She summoned up all of her balance and strength as she backed up and ran into the door, throwing all of her force behind it and breaking the frame, and dislocating her shoulder. <********! This is NOT my day!" She screamed as she fell into the room and onto Shizuka.

"I broke down the damn door to keep you alive, the least you can do is eat. If you dont, I will get nasty. You need to eat Shizuka. Eat or so help me, I will MAKE you eat if it kills me!" She hissed at her through her new pain. Erin is gonna kill me for injuring myself more... She thought hazily.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka didn't look up, even when Ash fell on her. She was shaking, not from the pain, but from the frustration. She was hurting him by doing this. Every last bit of pain she felt, he felt too. Even though the physical pain was hellish, the emotional pain felt even worse. She placed her hands over her chest, hissing when she found even touching it made it hurt. We knew it would be like this...We both agreed that if I wanted to try to blend in, not eating would be for the best...We can make it through this...I'm so sorry, Badokku...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

After some reading and introductions, the teacher left them to themselves, which Olivia had spent her time writing in her notebook. And then words started to write themselves, which made her pause for a moment. It was so odd! But the words explained themselves and Olivia smiled again. Shaking her head, to get the silly smile off her face, the redhead was soon brought to attention at the front of the class.

“Class is dismissed.”

Yay! Getting up, she packed up her things, slinging her back over her shoulder and holding her books. Now it was a break, then soccer practice! Well, practice for her and open try-outs for some others.

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin buttoned up her shirt swiftly and followed Ash, arriving in her room just in time to see Ash break down the bathroom door. Erin gasped and ran over to her, anger and concern rising in her chest, choking her for a moment so she couldn't speak or move. "Ashika, you dumbass!" she yelled when she could talk again. She lifted Ash into her arms and placed her on her own bed, trying hard not to hurt her obviously-injured arm. "Stay, or there will be consequences," she hissed at Ash, her plain concern for the girl showing through her anger. "I'll deal with you in a minute."

She turned to Shizuka and sighed softly. The girl could be so stubborn... But she'd try, at least. She entered the bathroom, gingerly stepping over the pieces of broken door. "Shizuka," she said softly as she knelt in front of the girl.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces