Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm
Sam had woken a little earlier than Jack, and began to prepare for their ride back to town. After she completed the packing, she grabbed the blanket firmly, and spun Jack out of bed. "Wake up, Sleepy-head! Time to get going!" Doesn't realize not everyone is a morning person.

Jack spun out of bed with a loud crash to the floor. Picking himself up, he checked his nose for blood. "Sam! We talked about this! Don't go trying to kill me before breakfast!"

Locke was still sound asleep on the bench he had transmuted the night before. He faintly heard voices, but dismissed them, and fell back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:57 pm
"The horses are ready whenever everyone else is." She looked towards the home hearing the argument, though muffled and distant from the two. "Sam and Jack are awake. We should probably wake Locke now." She headed back to the house pausing by Locke. She looked to him sleeping feeling a bit bad having to wake him. She placed a hand on his shoulder. "Locke, it's time to wake now." She would pause a moment or two for him to wake before heading back to the house.

Drake sighed listening and watching her. He knew she was trying, but felt it being half efforts. If she had wanted she would have made sure he was awake before leaving. He went to Locke sighing once more. "Hey Locke, I'm sure Jack and Sam have a hell of a breakfast coming up."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 pm
Locke began to move a slight bit, then uttered a few words, and even grunted a little. "Nnngh... Five more minutes, mommy..." Locke was still half asleep. It was when Drake came over and called to him about Jack and Sam, that he woke up, sitting straight up fast, and getting a terrible head-rush. "Ow... Sorry. Didn't remember to go back inside last night... I, uh... Didn't do anything weird, did I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:46 pm
Drake chuckled hearing Locke as he woke and shook his head. "Other then trying to call Andrea 'Mommy' when she started to wake you. Not sure she heard you though, so I think you're still in the clear." He held out a hand to help Locke to his feet. "All right, sleep time is over, lets get some breakfast." He then would head in to the house hoping Jack and Sam were up.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:01 pm
Locke took Drake's hand, and helped himself to his feet. "I was having a dream. Or maybe a memory... My mother, the one who took care of me, was waking me for breakfast..." Locke stretched, and smacked his cheeks to wake up. "Okay. Let's go inside. I am a little hungry."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:07 pm
Andrea finished packing up the room she had somewhat used and moved her pack over her shoulder. As she reached the door she could hear the others about for breakfast and such and wondered if she could sneak past them without notice. She sighed realizing from the movements below she couldn't, and while she didn't agree with her own thoughts closed her eyes and turned. As she opened her eyes and took a step she was outside within the small stables. She sighed once more going to the horse she had been using and got it's saddle and harness ready, then put her things in the bags. She looked to the other horses then began getting them ready too.

Drake chuckled and patted Locke on the shoulder. "It's all good Locke. And food is a must. Sam and Jack packed away some leftovers from last night for the trip should we need or want it." He looked to him then entered the made home hoping to see Sam and Jack up and about. "You two up yet?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm
Locke nodded at the thought of food, and stretched his limbs to capacity. Then, he tapped his stomach. "You know, I think Jack's cooking is making me a little thick. Maybe I should train harder." He gathered his blanket, and went inside, watching Sam and Jack begin to prep a light breakfast, with a little bit extra for Andrea and Locke.

"Hey, guys! Sorry about the late start. Apparently, Being with Sam means putting your life on the line every morning." Jack went about prepping the table.

Sam scoffed and threw a fork at Jack. "Oh please! It's not like I did you any harm! Besides! If I didn't like you, you would have been dead." She batted her eyes at Jack, hoping to get a rise out of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 pm
He watched the scene before him and simply shook his head. He went to the table taking a seat since he never really unpacked the previous night. He watched the scene around him wondering when Andrea would wake or if she would even come down until it was time to leave. "It smells good, can't wait, and yes I agree with Locke, we may all need to train harder being fed this well."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm
Jack felt his tummy and so did Sam. "Um... yeah..." Jack rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn some new healthier recipes?"

Sam felt bad about eating so much lately. "Yeah. I'm starting to lose my girlish figure..."

Jack went over to Sam and hugged her from behind. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll love you no matter what your shape."

Locke saw the display by Sam and Jack, and shook his head. "Come on, guys. Not so early?" Locke, however, thought back to Demona, and the time he spent with her. He had almost no room to talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:09 pm
Andrea sat on a tree stump by the horses hearing muffled voices. Nothing defined but could make out enough to know who was saying what. She was glad they could all converse with each other at least.

Drake would listen but stay quiet for the most part. He caught the look Locke had on his face after his comment and felt bad a moment. He knew there wasn't anything any of them could say for now though. He would chat with them all taking note Andrea hadn't come downstairs again. He would soon finish the breakfast sighing inwardly seeing she had missed another meal and knew she was possibly avoiding them all once more. "Guess we better get Andrea and head out. Sooner we get going, the sooner we can all relax at the inn. Maybe come up with ideas of what to do in our times."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm
Locke nodded. "I agree. We need to come up with a plan of action. Discuss what, where, and when." He sat down and finished his meal. He ate with much enjoyment. "Jack, I have a feeling that your cooking will one day stop wars."

"Thanks, Locke. I mean it. Coming from you, that makes me happy." Jack wore a huge grin on his face as everyone finished their meal.

"Andrea should be outside by the horses. She's always with them. I think she would be a great horse handler, don't you?" She helped to clean up, already finished with breakfast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm
"I doubt she's out there now. Me and Locke saw her come back in, I don't recall seeing her go past any of us." He thought a moment wondering about the girl after Sam's comment. The thought wasn't possible in his mind. "In any case lets get going." He would help clean up before finally heading outside to wait for the others. The sight that greeted him made him slightly nervous. "Andrea? When did you sneak past all of us? I swore you were still in the house?"

"You were all eating. It was easy enough. Is all the others ready to head out?" She held the rains of the horses, all ready and only needing to be packed by the other's things. She would let them drop a moment seeing them standing still, then mounted her horse. She felt anxious to get going but knew only when the others would be ready.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 pm
Locke and everyone went outside after packing up and getting out everything they wanted to keep. When he went outside, he noticed that Andrea was indeed out by the horses where Sam said she would be. He wondered if this was part of her latent powers that he knew she possessed. "I see you're ready to go. Shall we, then?" Locke grabbed the reigns of his own horse, and mounted it.

Jack and Sam also mounted, not taking any note in thinking that there was anything weird in Andy being outside. "Oh! Locke! Don't you have to deconstruct the house?"

Locke looked to the home. It pained him to have to do it, but he decided it was best to do it. He got off of his horse, and returned the earth to the way it was before. Then, he mounted his horse again, and began to ride off, not waiting for the others to follow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 pm
She watched the group nodding at their questions. She took note of Locke as he returned the area as it was and took off. She wasn't sure she should follow or not. She waited a moment as the others started as well to catch up to him though stayed a bit closer to the back of the group.

"Hey Locke wait up!" He rode after him letting the others catch up as well. He eventually caught up but wasn't sure what to say other then the question that had an obvious answer. "Want to talk about it Locke? Whatever it is that's been bothering you lately? It can't be all just Demona, not with how you've been." His voice was calm, but he tried to choose his words carefully.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:37 pm
Locke sighed heavily. "Sorry, Drake. i know I've been acting down lately. Some of it does have to do with Demona. I miss her. But some of it also has to do with my past. When I had to deconstruct the shelter..." He took a deep breath. "It's ju8st, I felt like I was destroying a part of me. I think... I think it's time to start finding out more about that village I lived in. And find out who my mother was..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games