Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rechosia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera hurried off the train beside her cousin, eager to see all of the friends she had missed over the break. She giggled, poking at her cousin as they scanned the crowd. She had made it a point on the train ride up to make as many mentions of Ryn's public kiss as she could, and the teasing certainly hadn't stopped. "Ryn, in front of EVERYBODY." She giggled again, clutching onto her cousin's arm. Sure, it made her a little jealous that Ryn was living the relationship she wished she had, but she was happy for her and Tyler. Thinking about Nott still brought a small tinge to her heart every now and then, but she was much happier than she had been at this time the previous year. Still, thinking that he was gone now...she shook her head. She wouldn't allow herself to be caught up in all of that again. She had taken time this summer to cleanse her life of the things that had been keeping her back and wasn't going to let it all back in.

Sighing and replacing the smile that had momentarily fallen from her face, she followed Ryn through the crowd as they sought out Tyler.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
5TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara stepped off the train with a heavy sigh and glanced around the platform, a dreary look on her face. Then she spotted some of her many friends and smiled widely at them, waving her hands. Her bear paw pendant bouncing as she eagerly greeted her friends. Sliding through the crowd she made her way over to Eleanor Duke, Groundskeeper, Head of Gryffindor House and one of Tamara's friends. "Hello Eleanor! You're looking very good. Got a nice glow," Tamara said, smirking. She knew the Professor was pregnant and was amazed at how little it was showing. Turning, she leaned back to watch the students file off the train. She remembered back to her first year, how she was nervous and scared, yet excited, eager and burning with a desire to learn. And now here she was, fifth year and a Prefect. She looked down at the badge glistening on her robe. Her father was so proud when that bade came in a package. It meant new responsibility, but she was ready for it. Idly, she played with the amulet around her neck. Einar's amulet. Turning it in her fingers, she remembered the funeral. Taryn, Einar's sister, had insisted that he be buried in London, since with him gone she had no reason to go back. Tamara remembered sitting there as the wizard in the red robes talked about the boy he didn't know; watched as they lowered the casket in the ground... She remembered sitting beside the hole in the ground, her bright orange sun dress marking her among the sea of black. Remembered speaking to the casket before they covered it in dirt... I promise you... I'll never doubt myself again. I'll carry on. You will never be gone as long as you're with me... Her head jolted up and she looked down at the necklace she wore then wiped a single solitary tear from her eyes. Smiling, she let go of the necklace and watched as students bustled around the platform.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image

Stella got tired of waiting for her friends to arrive, so she decided to do something she had always done well: expand her circle of friends. She spotted Rebecca Finch, a Ravenclaw in her year, ahead in the crowd, looking around for people. Stella bounded up. "Hello, Rebecca? I don't know if we've ever properly met,"' she began, "but we had some classes last year. I'm Stella Forsyth." She held out her hand for Rebecca to shake, hoping the Ravenclaw was as eager as Stella was to expand her social circle. She had seen her chatting to Roisin before; she couldn't be afraid of Slytherins. Maybe Rebecca knew Abi, too, since they were housemates, and they could all hang out together later.

User Image
SLYTHERIN KEEPER
Come meet my owl, Fiordiligi!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 am
A g n e s H a l l ~ First Year

User Image
User Image

Agnes admired both the train and the fellow students around, some with confused expressions as well as others happily smiling at the reunion. Her faced remained settled as the moved her luggage around and placed it near the back of the crowd. There, she yawned and sat on top of her luggage with her back slightly arched forward. Her arms lazily rested on her lap and her glasses near the tip of her nose. Her blue-gray eyes seemed to wearily travel all around and scan the area. I wonder if there'll be sweets to eat soon... Although she sat near the back of the crowd hearing the adult was no problem admist the noise of kids that calmed a bit after the adult spoke.

Though alone, Agnes didn't worry about meeting people or what would come her way. To her sides kids smiled and laughed, she faintly smiled as she saw a couple glance to each other and exchange small tokens of affection. With her left hand she pushed her glasses up and took a closer look at a crowd of kids, young of age, nervously fidget or make small conversations with older kids. Agnes main worry was having to stay awake for too long. Her parents had gone off to England for vacations this time, she wondered if they would send her a letter since she guessed they weren't that far away. Her mind went blank afterwards and watched the crowd silently. She yawned once again and rubbed her eyes.

BreadBear

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 am
User Image

Cassius "Cass" Barrington
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect

"Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people's weaknesses."

==== ☠ ====

Cass looked around the platform. So many students. At least this year he wasn't just any student. He was a Prefect. Sure, he was now held to a higher standard than his peers, but they thought he could handle it so why not. At least Gwen was too. He looked around the crowd for anyone that they've normally hung out with before. Nobody. "Do you see anyone, Gwen?" he asked his girlfriend. He'd rather be alone with her, but seeing as everyone was socializing, it made him feel left out.

==== ☠ ====

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:55 am
Leanna Blackhawk
User Image
Leanna looked up from her book to see the new girl. She looked to be a first year, and even some one that used to be a friend. But that's impossible, isn't it? I mean, I haven't even really had a friend my age, she thought. She put the papyrus book mark down to mark her page (560) and she walked cautiously toward the girl. "Umm.. Hi, I'm Leanna," she said with a nervous smile.

LyriaVess

Beloved Prophet

7,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Runway Model 250
  • Signature Look 250

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:18 am
User Image

Gweneira "Gwen" Haude

Fifth Year Ravenclaw Prefect

What I'm Thinking: I'm sure we'll find other people, but I'm glad I've got him.
Who I'm Talking to:Cass

When I look in the mirror, I can only hope I see myself looking back at me.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Gwen sighed as she looked around. Nobody yet. There were a few people in her house and year, but they looked busy. She didn't want to interrupt. "Sorry Cass. I think we'll be fine on our own though!" she smiled and pulled on his arm.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:17 am
~Nevin Asphodel~
~Fourth Year~
User Image

User Image

Nevin never dropped his smile as Bailey took his hand. Never in his dreams would he have imagined this going as well as it had.In fact, he was wondering if this was all just a dream. But it couldn't be, it was all too real and this happiness was all too real.

"Alright"he spoke softly as he squeezed her hand lightly and made their way to the carriages. He chuckled a little,"I have to say this is the best start to a year since I've gotten here" he laughed. As funny as it seemed, Nevin meant it with all his heart. This new development was another step in making him even more confident.

As they walked Nevin tried to think up other topics they could discuss. The one that popped up was silly but he felt he needed to ask,"So Bailey, what will your mum think of me?" He asked, his words serious but that smile was still there. It may never disappear if things continued this way.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:33 am
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?I am glad Xenos looks alright

Zamir watched his friend for a few moments longer then turned back to Kangin,"Ah no I could speak with him later in the common room. I suppose we should be finding a carriage now" he said turning his attention towards the familiar carriages. Instead of waiting for Kan, Zamir simply began to walk. Considering that Kangin was still attached, Zamir pulled his arm so that he would get the idea and follow. "You know, I would really appreciate it if you relinquished my hand back to me" he commented in his usual robotic tone, not once did he stop his pace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Kangin frowned at his friends seeming desire to get rid of him. Though the young man was not going to get away that easily. Kangin tightened his grip on Zamir's hand, but this time chose to walk along side him. "And I would appreciate if your hand stayed put."
Kangin knew how to best push his friend's buttons, and after the summer he knew that he needed to keep himself pressed even tighter to the boy. No matter how much Zamir seemed to want to get rid of him, it was simply not going to work that way.
"You don't care what anyone thinks."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 am
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?Kangin and his odd behavior

Zamir looked at his friend as they walked. He did not speak a work but instead just stared at him. The things this boy comes up with were beyond his comprehension sometimes
."I do care what others thinks Kangin. You know me much better than this. Frankly I am a bit surprised at your comment" Zamir said turning his face forward again.

It was true. In his thoughts Zamir did "worry" for others. Or rather he wondered. Curiosity was a very prevailing emotion in this boy. Recently, with his friend Kangin, Zamir had been noticing odd sensations in his gut. When he researched such a feeling he found out that it could possibly be the emotion guilt. He did not like this feeling and he could not explain why he was feeling it either. In his letters to Xenos he conveniently left that part out and also hid it from Kangin. Perhaps it was this hiding that gave him the appearance of not caring.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:06 am
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

Sometimes Kangin found himself wondering why he tried with Zamir, though he quickly pushed the thoughts out of his head. Reminding himself that he had to try harder and that he needed to watch his words. "I didn't mean it that way, Zam." Sometimes Kangin would think about the fact that he wasn't the best with words, and that he wanted to be better for Zamir. Though those were thoughts that he also had to push away from his mind. He was lucky enough that Zamir considered him a friend and he knew that he could never push for more, no matter how much he wanted to. "You're not getting away from me this time though,"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
Who am I with? Kangin
What's my mood? Content
Who/What's on my mind?Kangin and his odd behavior

It was very rare to see Zamir laugh. Only a few people had ever witnessed it and only a few people had really been able to get him to laugh. Kangin was one of those people. He chuckled slightly at the stubbornness of his friend. Almost always he wondered why his friends stood by him when he could not show them any form of appreciation. He couldn't explain it but he did care for his friends. He just lacked the ability to show it. From his research he knew that all humans crave attention and acceptance from others. When none is received then usually the relationship ended there. Yet he had a few friends now, all of whom seem to understand his problem and completely disregard it. In short, they see who he really is and that he really does care instead of only seeing what is presented on the outside.

Kangin on the other hand was a bit on the fence. He seemed to understand that Zamir never meant anything harmful by his conduct but on occasion (more than often) he seemed hurt when Zamir acted like he really didnt care. It was Kangin that awoke a new emotion within him. This awakening also made Zamir highly curious. If Kan could wake up a new emotion such as that, what others could come to light if he stuck with him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm
Mia Kyree: First Year

Mia hops off of the train and examines her surroundings. She tries to look around more, but the bustle of students carry her away. She pulls herself out of the crowd and sits on a nearby bench to make sure she has everything she needs in her trunk.  

iColoredWords

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100

BreadBear

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:49 pm
A g n e s H a l l ~ First Year

User Image
User Image

Agnes had caught a glimpse of the girl as she had walked toward her, without a doubt she was a first year looking younger than most kids. She took a mental note of her book, alchemy?... she wondered to herself as she leveled her glasses back into place. When the girl reached her, she remained emotionless. Just after she spoke her name, Agnes's eyes fell and looked toward the crowd once again. Looking away wasn't meant to be taken as an insult or being rude she just hadn't interacted with many people before. Having taken note of what others were doing she smiled and looked up at Leanna meeting her eyes. "It's nice to meet you Leanna, I'm Agnes Hall." Just as she finished she dropped her eyes again and yawned looking into the crowd.

Her glasses fell down the arch of her nose and she had to push them back up. The presence of the girl felt warming, it reminded her of the times her cat was around and she had someone to talk to, although this time she was able to understand her and reply.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games