Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Rath smirked. Come on, let's go. He told Haru then looked back at Adam. You deserved this you freak of nature. He told him then grabbed Haru's hand and started to walk away.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Hello, I'm dead... User Image
--------------------
Haru held Rath's hand while he dragged her away. Once they had gotten out of the park and out of sight, Haru stopped, pulling Rath towards her.
"Rath, it is okay..." She said quietly. "You don't have to be angry anymore."
The fire had gone out of her eyes and she was calm again.
--------------------
User Image ...Won't you join me?

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Looking to Kira a little, he then peered over to Lina. He was with two cute girls oh how he was lucky! Smiling he then blinked when two human girls came in. Being helped by his mother he eyed them a little. Feeling his jaw drop when one of them looked to him a giggled. Oh, ho ho ho! He was getting checked out!! Smirking a little he then looked to Lina a little."So decide what you wanted..?"Asked his voice happily before he tilted his head cutely.

Smiling a little as she watched Akito sleep. Leaning over she kissed his forehead before slipping out from his grasp. Moving to his bathroom she began to draw a bath. Humming idly she slipped off her clothing before tying her hair up.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Rath sighed as he played her hair. I know.. He said calmly.

Zelina nodded a bit as she continued to fiddle with her fingers. She was always very shy but mostly around Tsutsu.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 pm

--------------------
Haru blushed and looked back at where they had come from.
"Only God knows why Adam would want to call me such a terrible thing..." She clenched her jaw defiantly.

Kira stood on her chair and started tickling Tsutu randomly. She loved to hear his laugh and she needed something to cheer her up.

Akito heard water. Water was rushing all around him, suffocating him. He couldn't breathe!
He screamed for air, he screamed for Yuzu but no help came.
The dream lasted for hours and hours until finally-
"Ahh!" Akito sat straight up in bed, his eyes wide with fright.
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Rath sighed. Don't worry about it. He is just some useless lowlife who is jeslious. He told her playing with a strand of hair that was in her face.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

--------------------
Haru's cheeks kept red while he played with her hair and she looked at him with twinkling eyes.
"Why would he be jealous, Rath?"
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Smiling a bit he then nodded before he felt little fingers tickling him. Only one person knew exactly how ticklish he was. And it was Kira feeling his eyes widen he gave a half snort before he began to laugh uncontrollably."Ah.. Hahahahaha! Kira-cha.. Hahahaha!! You.. Hahahaha.. Litttle.. Oh my god!! Ahahahaha!"Boomed his voice happily yet very humorously. Wiggling a bit he then moved to where he accidently fell backwards in his chair. Panting he was finally away from her little tickling grasp. His eyes were teared up from laughing so hard and his sides were on fire from it.

Finishing her bath she had prepared breakfast, and tea for Akito and her. Being dressed like a traditional little wife she ignored the pounding in her chest. She loved Akito yes, and if he died she'd cease to exsist. But her dream with being happy was also being married. Though that was a long way away she still liked to dream about it. Blinking once she heard Akito's outburst she walked upstairs opening his door. Looking in she saw him sitting up but even more his eyes were wide. Moving forward she sat upon his bed at his side before catching his face gently."Akito-sama.. Are you alright?"She whispered gently placing a few kisses upon his face.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:50 pm

--------------------
"Yuzu...?" Akito said in a dry voice.
He grasped her to his chest and murmured after a moment, "Thank god, it was just a dream... I am sorry to have worried you my dear..."

Kira smiled at Tsutu and hopped out of her chair, and pushed at him for him to get up.
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Blinking once he spoke to her, but even more once she was tugged and held to his chest. Looking up to him a little she then tilted her head. Her little ears pricked forward before twitching in confusion."I see.. Now would you like to join me for breakfast..?"She said softly before pulling away from him. Smiling a little she held her hands on the front of her blue koi kimono. Her sleeves were wrapped back with a white ribbon though her obi was black.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 pm

--------------------
"Of course my dear." He said, getting up and holding Yuzu's hand. "What did you make for breakfast, my dear?"
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Rath continued to play with her hair. Because I have you.. He said softly as he placed a gentle kiss on top of her head.

Zelina giggled as Kira tickled Tsutsu. When she felt someone look at her, she turned her head and saw a man a little older then her staring at her. He smiled at her and winked. She blushed deeply and looked back down at her lap, embaressed.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 pm

--------------------
Haru's cheeks were still rosy red but she tried to hide it, looking down. People started bustling down the sidewalks, brushing past.
Haru moved Rath to the side so he wouldn't bump into anyone and she was about to move too until a boy about her age ran past her, bumping into her.
Haruhi gasped and suddenly- Poof.
Haru-Chan stood on the ground, shivering coldly as the wind whipped her black fur.
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Crap.. Rath muttered under his breath as he grabbed Haru and her clothes and sprinted in an alley way. He sat her and her clothes down behind a dumpster in case she changed. Are you ok? He asked as he walked in front of the dumpster, keeping watch.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:27 pm

--------------------
"I think it is funny how one day you go from 'You dang cat!' to 'Are you okay?' " Haruhi said, evading the question. "Anyway, I am guessing the kid didn't see me change?"
--------------------
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games