Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 pm
"We're almost there dude." Remy said with a laugh as he took a left down the road that would lead to the attack scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:10 pm
Lilly watched the road. "Remy, pull off a little before we get there. We don't want another scene like the one in the graveyard with the digging. I'm tired of police." She crossed and un-crossed her legs, feeling antsy.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:33 pm
Remy did as he was told and parked a good ways away from the murder scene. "All right, everyone get their hiking boots on and lets go." Remy said cheerily as he stopped the car and waited until Lily and Damien got out before locking it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:13 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari nodded. She headed to the fireplace and began stacking wood in it, one piece at a time, starting a fire. She let each piece catch fire before she added the next one, slowly building up the heat of the flames.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 pm
[[question, apparently we're all getting a bit bored with this simple stuff so how bout a timeskip to the good stuff?]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 pm
((Cool with me.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 am
( Well I was waiting for you guys to get to the area. Can't find clues to what their hunting without being there. )

There wasn't much to see at the murder spot. The leaves and some of the tree's were painted with a bit of blood, now dried up. Other then that, there wasn't to much evidence to prove Damien innocent or guility.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 am
Lilly glanced around the murder-scene with displeased eyes. She could care less about the blood, not that was much of it. "Nothing really stands out..." She sighed, turning her attention from the trees to the ground. But maybe the dirt holds some answers...  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 am
Damian sighed. "This sucks." He said aloud, covering his nose. "This place wreaks human blood. I can't pick up any other scent through it." He thought of Jack, hoping he wouldn't get any ideas for the silver when they met up.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 am
( Jack isn't there. )

Lilly would see something interesting on the ground. Halfway buried in the dirt, a pin of some kind. Picking it up, one would find that it was from the towns local support groups for drug addictions.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 am
(Score! CSI-Lilly. XD)

Lilly picked up the little trinket she'd found on the ground and turned it over, rubbing grime off of it. It looked bent, probably because someone had stepped on it, pushing it into the dirt in the first place. On the front the little disk was a picture of an needle crossed withing a red circle. "Ew, it's a Druggie Dorm pin." She made a face. The popular kids at school called the Support groups the 'Druggie dorms', since they all took place at the community college. Lilly had obviously been told negative tales about the place.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:35 am
Damian turned to look at the pin, and stepped toward Lilly. "Is that what it is?" He said and sniffed at it. "No scents that seem familiar, just dirt and blood. Seems my keen sense of smell won't do much good here." He shook his head and wandered over to the trees to take a closer look.

[[fixed the last post]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:23 pm
((Have any of you guys seen a show called Death Valley? ))

"Nice, now all we have to do is find out which DD we get to check out and whether or not we'll need silver things to murder something." Remy said cheerily, amazing how the police managed to miss one little bit of evidence, despite all their "thorough" investigative capabilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

((Nope. Never seen it.))

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:11 am
((Well it's kinda like this RP, except in LA, and it's hilarious. xD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff