Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image

"Ha-no no, its fine you can go-" He stopped, sitting up with his eyes glued to her. 'Okay! Have fun watching them Reelo!' Her words played through his head until they rang as something he hadn't expected. The male jumped to his feet and stood at the entrance to his cell, his jaw hanging as she walked away from him. "Wait- no I was kidding!! I even drew..you...a....Come back!" His eye twitched in disbelieve, and he fell back into a slumped over position with his legs and arms spread about limpy. He almost resembled a teddy bear in his defeated pose. "....That's not fair.." He wailed in a tone so low he could barely hear himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Dalila, stop."

Melanie growled and stood, forcefully removing her cousin from herself. As much as she wanted it to continue, she couldn't allow it. She had boundaries. Dalila would have to learn that now or she would be stuck in Hell forever alone.

Vela reacted almost violently to Melanie's growing frustration. She bared her fangs and gave Dalila a warning hiss.

"Stop while you're ahead, Dali."

Melanie sighed and knelt down to pet Vela's head, trying to calm the familiar. The snake nuzzled her leg gently then nipped her playfully. Her Melanie appeared to be okay, so the snake assumed she had overreacted.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:09 pm
Crimson Rain

User Image

When Naomi felt her human become anxious at the snake for dropping her fangs, she melted inito her and hissed at both the human and snake, her dark eyes a mix of protective anger and sadness. Dalila hadn't meant any hard, but after Epsilon biting her, she wasn't fond of fangs being bared at her. Crimson growled at them and dropped into a defensive crouch before Dalila spit them back apart, petting her familiar to soothe her.

Dalila Harford

User Image

"Naomi, it's fine. I pushed when I should have backed off. It was my fault. I deserved it." She told the lioness who licked her hand gently. She looked back up at her cousin and gave her a bashful look of embarrassment. "Sorry about that. I've never been that way before. I didn't mean any harm. I'll give you space if you want it Melanie." She said and stood, turning to leave the cell.

A very small part of her was wondering if her cousin hated her for pushing, was regreating her wanting to remain with her and she became antsy as she tried to walk calmly, but could only do half-steps to the bars in her nerves. What if she wants me to go? What will I do then? I don't want to be with out her. What if she hates me now?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie didn't say anything. She just sat down beside Vela and continued to pet her. The female didn't feel like speaking again. She pulled her knees to her chest and frowned, gently tracing her tattoo. The little motions were keeping her calm and giving her time to think.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image

Reelo pouted in the corner of his cell irritably, cursing his situation with an extreme prejudice. 'Of course she left' he said to himself, rolling his eyes silently before something caught his attention and took him away from his misery...for a second at least. "hm...that didn't take long." He muttered, knowing instantly that it was some form of argument. All of eternity together and they were getting fed up with each other after only an hour or so, that was quite ironic to the male who only sighed and shook his head slowly at the returning Dalila. "Well, now I'm not the only one s**t out of luck for company tonight....I guess that is a step up." He chuckled, eying Dalila sarcastically from his spot on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:40 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila had already been upset, worrying if she had just lost the only family she had when Reelo's comment pushed her emotions out of control again. Her magick flared to life around her and her eyes went pure mint green as she walked over to him and lifted him by his throat, holding him eye level with her. "Silence male. I have no desire or patince for your foolish prattle. Do not think yourself clever, for you try my every last nerve." She told him in a voice that echoed, her eyes piercing into his as she gripped his throat tighter. "I can kill you with minimal effort male, I don't even need to focus to do it. In fact, I just have to stop focusing and I can end you."

She didn't see Naomi backing away from her, hissing at her sudden loss of power and her drastic change in attitude. The lioness kept moving away from her, unable to get close to her at the moment. "Dalila? Dalila, can you hear me?" She heard the feline call.

"You annoy me little kitten. Leave me." She commanded, and Naomi flew through the bars to splay at Melanie's feet, unable to stand again. "So, male. Do you wish to continue to agitate me? I wonder whatwould be more interesting; ripping your nerves out, or making your bones tear apart within you?" She asked her head tilted to the side as she thought, her magick flarring higher.

"Vela... Melanie..... Kill... Her..." Naomi muttered as she balcked out, her front right leg broken.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Reelo looked up just in time to catch a palm on his throat. He let out a surprised "ack" when his body was lifted into the air, clinging to her magic infused hand and trying his hardest to pry it off of his neck. He tried to be humorous at first in the hopes that she might let him go, smirking through her grip and coughing. "Okay- hell hath no fury, I get it..lemme go.. He gasped for air a minute until he noticed she wasn't letting go at which point he squinted at her. "Crazy broad! l-lemme go!" he choked in strain, thrashing about in her grip a bit until he realized that was pointless, taking her arm in both of his hands and using it as leverage to bring his legs up and kick against her chest violently- he'd already lost to one girl today...that was plenty enough for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

The glowing eyes didn't leave his face as the male's feet hit her, instead grinning slightly and shaking her head at him. "Foolish human. I can burn countries and flood deserts. I can end you right here and now should it prove amusing to me." She told him and fed a bit of her magick into his body, a small heat growing under his skin. "I think I could burn you easily. You are not as large as Russia, correct? I wonder how many times I can kill you before you beg for your final death human." She asked him, a twisted glee in her smile.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Can't catch a break, can we?"

Melanie sighed and stood, preparing her gun again. She was starting to think she should just leave the thing out. It seemed to be becoming progressively more useful. She considered just shooting Dalila and getting it over with, but decided against it. The risk of accidentally hitting Reelo was too high.

She glanced down at Vela, an unheard conversation seeming to take place between the familiar and her human before Melanie lunged at Dalila, trying to force her away from Reelo.

"This is why I was never fond of people in life...They're so difficult..."

Melanie hissed and bit Dalila in a manner similar to how Vela would bite. She was lucky the snake had convinced her not to kill her unless she had to.

"If you hurt him, I'll never forgive you...You'll spend the rest of eternity here, alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image

"W-why....always...r-Russia?" He gagged sarcastically, the lack of oxygen to his brain actually causing him to become dizzy. As much as he wanted to simply beg her for forgiveness, in much the same way he did when she was tickling him- this was not Dalila...he didn't know or like this woman at all, no need to pretend otherwise. With his last bit of strength Reelo drew his legs in and kicked her chest once more, smirking though his face was becoming a very deathly color. "K-kill me already..."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

The bite had been unexpected and her magick faltered for a moment on it's control of her. She retracted the magick back into her body and faced her attacker, the human part of her looking at her in shock, her eyes flickering blue for a moment as she was able to break through. "M-melanie?" then the green shifted back.

"Difficult, yes. She knows this as well Vivica. Her mother let it happen. She was on that train as an escape from Mark and Sandra. She has had no one to listen to her cries for help. No one but me. Are you aware that her lower back is scarred? Belt buckles. Are you aware that she had no friends growing up? They would torment her and beat her in school, the teachers turning a blind eye to it all. Yes, all humans are difficult Vivica. But when they trust and it is betrayed, they lose any shread of themselves and go insane." The voice told her, then her eyes shifted back to blue, and Dalila grabbed her head, dropping to her knees. "Shut up! Shut up! She didn't mean it! It was my fault! Shut up! I deserved it this time! Leave them alone!" She commanded the magick, trying to regain control of her body and mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Humans are odd creatures...They're stressful and most of the time coming to trust them is a complete waste...You only get hurt in the end...But..."

Melanie could feel Vela curling around her body until she was level with her chest. She smiled, kissing the snake's head lightly before placing the gun against it and putting her finger on the trigger. Neither of them wanted to kill Dalila again, so they would force her to regain control instead. Talking hadn't worked, so now they would have to go with Melanie's plan.

"On occasion, you find people who are worth the pain...Either surrender control to Dalila, or I'll kill us. Vela and I have no problem with dying again."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:44 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Though the magick was fighting with every ounce of it's strength, it was no match for Dalila in her protective mode. Sh erushed in and moved the gun to face her own heart looking Melanie in her eyes,the blue only showing the dying flecks of mint green. "Kill me first. You want to kill something, kill me. I won't let you die without a fight." She told her firmly, tears falling from her eyes unknown to her.

She kept the gun aimed on her skin, the barrel trained in the center of the pentagram Melanie had given her, the vines shivering and the flowers bursting into flames. Dalila wasn't sure if Melanie would pull the trigger or not, but she held it steady. her eyes on Melanie's as she whispered to her, "I love you too much to let you go without a fight. I don't want to lose you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"I'd rather kill myself than allow you to become a monster."

Melanie shrugged, allowing the magic to break down so she wouldn't end up hurting Dalila. That would go against her original goal. She felt Vela tighten around her and giggled softly. The snake was trying to hug her, though to anyone else it might have looked like she was crushing her human.

"Relax, amore...We're not going to die yet."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila gave her a sad sort of smile and gently rubbed Vela's head bfore tenatively kissing Melanie on her lips then pulling back. "You are not allowed to die unless I am dying with you. I forbid it." She told her then sighed. "Melanie, I was wrong to push after you said stop. I will listen from now on, I promise. Can you forgive me?" Dalila asked, holding her hand out to her cousin.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff