Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"She and Harmony both are like this. We can only guess that they are using the link. Did something happen to make her suddenly remember? Lizzy said Harmony screamed just before she passed out." He asked gently, still holding onto the tall girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin shuddered guiltily and looked at the floor. "Y-yeah... She found me crying, and I guess that was enough to bring it all back... She threw up, cried, and passed out... Then she got like this. Is she gonna be okay, Doc?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin growled and shook his head, wishing he knew the answer. "Erin, I don't know. I guess when they are ready, they will come out of it. I hope..." He looked at Ash, the tear streaks making her look vulnerable, the eerie green of her eyes making her look unnerving.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy bit her lip until she tasted blood, watching Sirrah move Harmony to the couch with tears streaming down her face. "Sirrah... What's happening? Is Harmony going to be okay?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah looked at Lizzy and took her hand gently. "She's using the link with Ash... I'm guessing Ashika initiated it. She must really need to speak with Harmony right now. I'm sure that they'll be fine, just give them time."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gripped Sirrah's hand tightly, trying to stop her trembling. "Poor Ash... I understand why she'd want to talk to Harmony so badly... But... I really hope they both pull through this okay..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash was finally calming down, Harmony helping her to remain in her slightly shaking stable mindframe. "Okay, I think I can manage now. I'm sorry about dragging you away from Lizzy. Thank you. We should go back. Bye." She told the Dragon Queen and woke up.-

She first woke up to Erin shaking her and yelling something in fear and anger, then kissing her. Ash grinned and said, "I don't know... I kinda... like this particular kind of tantrum..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin saw the strange color fade from Ash's eyes and practically shoved Aaron aside, shaking her until she seemed fully aware. "Ashika Rose Dresden, you scared the living ******** out of me!!" Erin sobbed softly and leaned down to kiss her softly, lingering for a few moments before kissing to her neck. "God, Ash... I missed you so much... I'm sorry I yelled," she whispered in her ear.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:53 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

"Nnnn.... Endomia? Endomia, Takik nu daronui.... Gahm Takik lakem..." She muttered in Ancient Dragon as her eyes returned to green and she saw her aunt and lover watching her in shock. "A-aunt Sirrah? What... what happened? What are you doing here?" She asked softly as she sat up.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

As soon as she recovered, Lizzy sat next to Harmony on the couch and pulled her into a kiss, choking back a sob. "Thank god you're okay," she whispered, hugging her lover tightly. "You fell down... I thought you were having a fit... Your eyes turned a weird shade of green and you started breathing funny... I was scared so I called Sirrah and... Oh, gods, I'm just glad you're alright... You are alright, right?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony kissed he back and held her tightly, her eyes aslo leaking tears. "Oh Liz, she remebered everything. She called to me and I saw her as she was. In that... place... We see each other and orselves as we last remember ourselves begin before we enter. Which is why I didn't know hwo I looked, and why I could see Ash... and the marks...." She whispered, choking back a soft sob.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy gritted her teeth at the mention of Ash's wounds and shook her head. "I say it's about time Ash gets vindicated... We need to take on this b*****d, all of us... He can't win against all of us..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony grinned coldly, her mind flashing back to Sahiel briefly as her eyes turned grey with green flecks. "Oh I like the way you think. We will make him scream and die oh so well. He is an animal. We should put him down out of mercy."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah put a hand on Harmony's shoulder gently. "That might take awhile, sweetheart... We'd have to find the creature first." A delicate shudder went down her spine at the thought of finding him. "And I think we should give Ash some time to heal... Give everyone some time to heal... Before embarking on a mission to kill Kaino. However, if he dares to show his face anywhere around any of us, I would not be averse to moving the event up."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah woke up at two in the morning, thanks to Sirrah's extremely annoying alarm clock. At five after two, she was throwing a pot of coffee together after seeing to it that the alarm clock had an extremely violent and quick demise.

She was staying over to watch Artemis. Sirrah and Kevin were both staying late at work. Yuri and Nina were out on a date, as were Sakura and Kina. So for now, it was just her and the little one, who of course was sound asleep at the moment.

Knowing she wouldn't get back to sleep now that she was sipping some very strong coffee, Kirrah went into the living room and turned on the television. She also hit the button to turn on the DVD player, thinking that it would be the Beauty And The Beast film that Sirrah had been watching with Artemis the other day. She was curious to see how that one turned out.

So, naturally, she was shocked to find a very... different... kind of film come up on the screen when the DVD loaded. She blushed and quickly muted it, going to make sure that Artemis's door was firmly closed. Only when she returned did she realize that the stars of the risque film were Nina and Sirrah.

Kirrah was stunned only for a second, then she could barely see for laughing. 'Oh, gods! Now I've seen it all! Damn, I knew Sirrah and Nina had a little thing going on, but I had no idea it was such a big family production!' Her hysterical laughter doubled when she heard Kevin and Yuri's voices in the background. 'Jesus Christ, everybody's in on it! This is too good!'

After her laughter wore off, Kirrah began to playfully critique the rest of the DVD. 'Hmm... Sirrah certainly has excellent form... She gets that from me, of course... Damn, and a pair of lungs, too, those are Satoshi's, I'm sure... Heehee...' Grinning wickedly, Kirrah paused the DVD and went to get a sheet of paper. 'Oh, will they be surprised when they get home...'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games