Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 pm
Theo sighed. "Fine...you made me do this." He said as he stabbed his hand into the ground and made a poision cage trap Kastel. "now...will you listen to me...or will this get messy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 pm
Anger flashed briefly through Kastels eyes, but quickly vanishes as she turns towards him. "You're a bit of a jerk aren't you.", she sighs, her face revealing none of the anger and panic that the cage is causing her, instead she wore a polite smile. She hated the feeling of being trapped, hated it.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 pm
"Calm down sparky...." he said looking at her. "Thats right....I know you have powers." He said crossing his arms. "And I know i'm more of a match for both of you....Now listen to me." He snapped glaring at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:44 pm
"Never said I wasn't." Kastel folds her arms, one hand stealthily sliding under her jacket to grip her gun but doesn't draw it yet. She wasn't surprised that he knew she had powers considering that she had caused a blackout with him in the warehouse below her as she had done so. "So what do you want kid?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:51 pm
Theo sighed. "Well due to yesterday We need to find the others...you two are zodiac users so you'll most likely be targetted first. So I think you two should tag along and help me search,"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:58 pm
"Mind telling us who you are first?", Kastel asks, her irritation starting to creep into her voice though her smile is still in place, "And maybe let me out of this bloody cage?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:03 am
Allison pushed against his guns, the guy was strong and she was at a disadvantage with her weight though her size would help in other areas. She jumped back, breaking the connection as she glare "I'm Cancer and I'm here to end your life" she stated basically, moving her shadow beneath her it came into a more physical form into her hand, forming into a pure black dagger as she flung it towards his lower left leg, being weary of his guns.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 am
Helen hummed and looked around, nothing seemed obviously out of place. She could, however, feel the air carrying power around in it. She took a deep breath and began to wlakk in one direction, feeling that was the best place to go.  

Raining Eri

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:56 pm
"Name's Theo, I'm the Scorpio...." He said as he dropped the cage. "The syndicate will comign after all of us. I'tll be best to stick together, plus i've seen what you two can do with your powers and you seem storng."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 pm
"It's going to take a hell lot more than that to make me come with you.", Kastel says stubbornly. "Why do you even care?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:19 pm
Evelin had watched in silence though her mind had wondered else where and when Kastel asked why he cared she cleared her throat. "Well like I said, we're a bit busy. Come find us as soon as you find manners and know how to approach people you want help from." She slid her foot across the ground as if making a line and as she did, the ground that Theo stood on slid, causing him to move out of Kastel's way. "Lets go," she said folding her arms and continuing to make her way deeper into town.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:48 pm
Kastel follows after the other woman, muttering darkly to herself while smoothly moving her hands, and gun, into her jacket pockets. She does a few breathing exercises to calm herself and the sparks that had danced along her hands vanished. "Fine way to start a day...", she grumbles to herself.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:54 pm
"I'd say," Evelin mumbled and smiled indicating that she had heard what Kastel had said. Up to this point she didn't care if he followed them or not, she was simply waiting for him to do it politely rather then ask in such a rude manner. Perhaps she would have considered if he had done so, but since he didn't, she would ignore him til it was done right.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm
Kastel resumes her careful watch of their surroundings, not looking back at the boy behind them. She instead kept her ears tuned in for any sound he might make. She brushes some errant strands of hair out of her face with her left hand, being the one not gripping her gun. "Unfortunately, I don't think he's gonna just let us go."  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:49 pm
"I must agree, but until he acts civilized, we'll simply ignore his request. That and he shouldn't go around thinking he's a match for both of us, especially me individually as well as you when he's seen nothing of what I can truly do. Assumptions simply irritate me." Evelin muttered as she pursed her lips and headed down a specific direction.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games