Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:07 pm
((Sorry. Didn't really mean to make it seem like that, guys. Besides, I think DM and I were partially just killing time while waiting for the rest of the Titans to post.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena's eyes took on a different light now. "Do I look like I'm crying, Draco? Do you really think you know what's going on in my head right now?" she asked simply. "And what do you mean a legend? It's only been around twenty years since they disbanded. Have Ghost and Jenos gotten back yet?" The subject change may have been sudden, but she wanted to figure out what was going to happen to the team after this.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 pm
((I don't really think there's anything wrong with the way things are going. If I remember from the show there was a lot of romantic drama going on in the background as a sub plot (I do remember several episodes where other girls would get close to Robin and Starfire would freak out about it).))

Star eventually tracked down Snow and Cryogon, her usual smile back in place.

"Hey? Are you two alright?" She asked. "It might be a little bit before Ghost and Arcana get back because they're on a motorcycle and there's no predicting traffic." She laughed at her own joke and hoped it would help to cheer the other two up a little too.

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Rowena nodded to Star. "We're fine. What about you? You got hit pretty hard back there."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:24 pm
"I'll be alright," Star said, putting a hand to her stomach. "I think I must have some bad bruises, but I've been putting heat on them, so I'll be fine. I guess I need to brush up on my martial arts for the next time we run into him."

Some suddenly occurred to Star. "Anyone else find it weird how that guy just left like that? He seemed pretty confident that he had us."

Raining Eri

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:30 pm
(Sorry guys I missed all of yesterday painting a house xD)

Ghost drove up to the tower with his cycle with Arcana "Next time take the moped" he said as he got off and moved to the gym he was mad at himself that he was so helpless agents the villains.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm
((That's okay.))

Rowena nodded. "Yeah. Weird is right. And I don't think that was the last we'll see of him."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm
(I was referring to those talking about sex rp and getting all lovey dovey..there was romantic drama in the show yet it was teaser really)

(And again no one replies soooo I'mma just post tomorrow or something...)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:46 pm
((Well, they had already been told to stop it before a certain point so I don't think it should be an issue.))

"Then I'm definitely going to get in some more training. We can't let him get away again." Star said with an optimistic smile.  

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Rowena shook her head. "No. That we can't. If you're going to train, make sure you get some ice on those bruises and wrap your ribs so you don't hurt yourself further, got it?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 pm
(I never planned it to go towards sex and it was like 2 in the morning so my head wasn't screwed on all the way. I just rp like that and I'm sorry I rp how I rp. Just check any rp I'm in and I play the exact same way. I plan on getting into my villain role and also to make him a badass character too.)

The sense was back. He needed to hunt again and he needed it now. After the whole confrontation with the Shadow character, his killing side has been growing more and more eager to slice some heads off. He was happy that he was together with Molly, but he needed to get going. "I gotta go now. Have some errands to run. Pick up some groceries, take out some "Lucky" ones, the usual thing." He said to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry I made you change and just leave. It's hard to get past the cravings of hunting. We can play some video games when I get back like we actually planned." He said, giving her a wave goodbye and leaving off to hunt.

It would be a tad difficult to shop and then kill, but also the other way around, having blood all over you while shopping. While on his way to the store, he began to scan around for some "Lucky" ones, also thinking of a way to get his groceries and gets some "Lucky" ones "Cleared" without having to make two trips.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:15 pm
( I didn't mean it like that Spartan *pokes* I'm just disappointed is all that you guys started getting so lovey dovey that fast...you's think you had the relationship progress and all is what I'm saying *pokes again*

Anywho, it doesn't matter what I think..*shrugs* Everyone has their unique rp style don't you dare think I'm telling you to change it. )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 pm
(well you know, not a lot of relationships go long before sex. plus Molly and Nick have know each other for 2 years)
"Um ok." Molly said as she waved goodbye. She sighed and walked back to her place. "Might as well take a nap." she said with a yawn. She changed into a nightgown and got under the covers in her bed and fell asleep.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm
(Hey rose, I think I can finally put your citizen character into danger. Mind setting that up for when he spots her?)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:35 pm
(Sure, no problem...And yeah I suppose so..its sad really..and I didn't know that part, to be on honest)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

"Off early~ Off early~" The woman praised, almost dancing as she walked. Mark, her co-worker, walking with her as she exited the building. "You're still wearing your labcoat..?" "Of course! It is mine after all..besides, it's also a symbol of science--the most profound art!" She started to say pumping her fist into the arm with much confidence before seeing that Mark had already left....standing there dumbfounded she quickly blushed with her shoulders sulking. Great...Alex... She gave off a sigh, walking the opposite direction of Mark. Her apartment complex was about a block or so away; yet, she never paid attention to the distance as she enjoyed the walk. Her hands went into the pockets of her lab coat as she walked with her purse over her shoulder.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 pm
Nicholas had the great of idea of buying his groceries, hiding then somewhere where no one can get them, and then come back for them after his hunt. He hid them on top of a business center, sure no one would want to up on the roof with a suit. Then he was off!

Not even ten minutes of searching brought him to two "Lucky" ones. One was all out scientist, still wearing her lab coat and the scent of a lab strong from her. The other was less noticeable appearance wise, but the scent was the same if not stronger. He noted that they split, seeing that the woman was walking rather slowly, unlike the male, who was walking almost like a mid-run. He didn't think the women would be able to go too far, so he went after the male first. It was still a bit chilly from the recent blizzard, so Clear's movements weren't at his finest, but were still pretty quick. He took a leap to the roof that was next to the male, his blade sharp and ready to spill blood. "Goodbye White Coat." He said, jumping onto him.

The scream of the victim was ear piercing but silenced quickly. He took away his limbs before finally silencing by taking away his head. The shrieks of the others were loud as well, witnessing this horrifying slaughter. The blood spilled everywhere, the walk stained with blood. "Clear..." He uttered, jumping back onto a building to go after his next victim which more than likely heard the shrieks.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games