Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 pm
"What would you say if I told you I felt the same?" Justine didn't know how or why the words were coming so fluently, so smoothly from her lips. Her face hinted at her interest yet also showed signs of calm composure, much to contrast with the nevousness she actually felt inside.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 pm
"I'd pray that it's not just my role as your sire talking." Raphael said as the faintest traces of a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth while he glanced back at Justine. The hand that had been previously rubbing his neck nervously had at this point come to rest on his old bite mark.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm
"What if I told you I liked you even before then?" Justine then asked, beginning to visually lose some of her composure as she spoke these words. Her face began to match his in terms of shades of red.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:18 pm
"...Justine, I--" Raphael held a look of minor surprise as he turned to face her. He opened his mouth, but the proper words continued to allude him. At this point, there was only one thing left to say, but even now he had trouble setting those three little words free.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:51 pm
"I love you." Justine hesitantly spoke aloud, gradually moving herself over to Raphael. She never expected that she would be confessing like this, let alone in a situation in which her feelings were requited.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm
((I think that, after all our time rp-ing together and more often than not having our chars get together, this is the first time your char's the one to confess their feelings first, or at least instigate the conversation leading to said confession. XD ))

"Justine...." As a warm smile creased his lips, Raphael gently took one of her hands and pulled her into a warm embrace before whispering into her ear his own confession. "I love you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:22 am
{That's true. XD To be fair, though, I always play the 'submissive' one in character relations. Or at least, most of the time I seem to. XDD

To be even fairer, I'm just making excuses.}

"I never thought I'd see the day that you'd feel the same way about me. Glad to see that I was wrong." Justine said after a couple moments, letting out a soft chuckle once more. She sounded nervous, as if worrying now more than ever about screwing everything up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:30 am
"Ha! As pathetic as it may sound, I have never in all my years had anything resembling a relationship. If you haven't gathered by now, admitting things like this are hardly my strong suit, so I apologize if I gave you any such impression." Raphael said with a sheepish smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 pm
"Then I guess that means I'm not the only one that needs 'training'." Justine half-joked, absolutely beaming despite the nagging nervousness that swam around inside.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 pm
"Believe me, just being around you thus far has been 'training' enough." Raphael said with a smile, his cheeks still flushed as he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

((And I've had the urge for a nice dark fairy tale rp. Like American McGee dark and twisted. Care to help brainstorm? ^^ ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:14 pm
{Definately~ :3 What do you have in mind for it, exactly?}

"If that's the case, maybe I'm not such dead weight after all." Justine let out another soft chuckle shortly afterwards, starting to relax a little more as time went along.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm
((Not much, actually. >< Got the urge but I have no ideas. XP I do know that I want the fairy tale chars to be on the twisted side of things and on the same side, possibly villains or antiheroes at best or mixed among the group. I'm knocking around the idea of having (a) trespasser(s) in their land(s), but the why is the hard part.))

"You've never been dead weight. When you decided to start this little journey, I was the one following you, remember?" Raphael said offering her a warm smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:38 pm
{I'm a little confused. Can you clarify on what you mean? D:}

"Still, you ended up doing all the work." Justine shrugged slightly, not really feeling too guilted or bothered by it anymore. "Guess I'm just not used to being pampered. Or...anyone really being all that considerate of me."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:44 pm
((TO THE PMs! (with a lowercase 's' lest our minds go dirty places!) ))

Raphael looked surprised by this. "Really? I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want to pamper you at least once in a while. Perhaps this is me being rather biased, but I for one think you're more than worth pampering."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 pm
Justine's cheeks rosied up just a smidgen more, her face revealing that she was surprised to hear Raphael say such a thing - even considering the current situation. "I'll..uhm...I..." she stammered for a short bit, unsure as to what to say now.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff