Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

FFAx27

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:38 pm
          Join a few weeks ago but I totally forgot to do this so here I am,
          all ready to make my very first post in this guild.

My Gaia name is apparent enough but you guys can just call me Aho.
          It's Japanese for idiot/dummy. Stating that now so people dun feel the
          need to point that out to me and think I will be offended or whatever by it.
          I won't be. 。◕‿◕。

I am twenty-four years old. I enjoy reading fantasy and mystery
          series/novels and playing all sort of MMORPGs. I love playing video
          games
          on my XBOX and reading yaoi manga and watching anime
          on my computer.

♥ My current love right now is playing Dragon Age and drawing fan arts.
          And sometime, a bit of the occasional Call of Duty with my brothers.

One thing I enjoy most of all is role-playing and that is probably what I
          look forward to most of all as I spend time in this guild. If anyone is interested,
          feel free to quote me or send me a pm. I'm always ready to discuss a plot
          and/or potential role-play.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:04 pm
Hello, my name is xLadyCattx, but you can just call me Lady, Cat, Kitty, or Aria which is my real name <3
I'm 100% female and I live in the USA. I'm one of the younger ones here at 17 years old, so yes, I'm still in high school.

I love reading manga and watching anime on my iPad. I also love RPing and and I'm an avid MSPA reader (Homestuck FTW!) and I love music, dancing (JV dancer) and singing. I am always up to trying new things and I look forward to meeting awesome people here and getting to know all of you. xoxo <3

Saelie

sinister_angel17

Anxious Seeker

2,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 pm
Hi! My name is Kimberly. I made an account here in Gaia Online because I am playing Monster Galaxy on Facebook and got frustrated. So that is why I made my Gaia Online account since October 23,2012. If you want to know me more we can have some talk anything under the sun.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:47 pm
Hi smile

I've just literally joined this guild but I guess introductions must always be done first.

My real name is Gaea and I am almost twenty years old. I enjoy writing, drawing, reading, listening to music and making things with my hands (i.e. crochet, knitting, cross stitch).

I am sorry to say that I only have a few friends and have lately been under circumstances wherein I have not spoken to most of them. I hope that this can be remedied by joining this guild.

I may be shy and sometimes find it difficult to talk to people but I still like making new friends, and am always willing to help and give advice whenever I can.

Hope we can be friends! biggrin  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

deboner

Business Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:50 am
Hello, my name is Steffi. Most people usually ask me if it's short for Stephanie, and unfortunately, it's not lol. I've been on gaia since I was 13 back in '06...That's 7 years ago which means I'm 20. I'm pretty old but I still enjoy coming on gaia. At some point, in between those seven years, I've been inactive and when I came back, most of the friends I made pretty much left, as more time flew by, more of the friends I made here left too. I do however, have a handful who have stayed. I'm thankful for that, but I do want to make more friends and I love chatting with people.

I look forward to the experiences I will share with the other members c:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 am
Hello, people just refer to me as Len and those here on Gaia prefer to me as Angel. I'm 16 and I have a love for cute things, anime and manga. I enjoy reading, writing and listening to various types of music mostly country, pop and classical.

I don't bite (most of the time whee ), so feel free to come and talk with me.

XoLost_AngelOx

Helpful Cleric

9,165 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Trick or Treat 100

Chocolate Midget

Popular Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm
helloC: um...you guys can call me Choco; I play the piano and violin, and I do swimming and soccer. I'm not really an aggressive person. I like to talk a lot and I usually talk really loudly too, which gets awkward sometimes. I love anime, but I hate reading manga...unless it's all colored and pretty. Um...yeahC: Feel free to talk with me!

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:58 pm
Hello yum_puddi
Well, I just recently got invited to join the group and thought why not? So here I am. 3nodding
I'm Nellie and currently 15 years young. I love art, painting, drawing, music, that kinda stuff. I'm pretty new to this site, so feel free to message me. I'd love to make new friends! ^-^
I'm kinda known to forget a lot of stuff, so if you want to get my attention on forums, you'll have to quote me. x)

AwNellie

Porcelain Memories

Doting Muse

17,850 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:33 am
Hello! My name is Porcelain Memories and I was invited here by Yokies. I don't go on Gaia a lot because of school and not so perfect internet. >.< But because this will be my last week of class, i'll try to be on more often int he Summer. :3

I am 21 years old, born on April 22nd.
I have been in a relatiosnhip with my boyfriend for over 5 years now (02.13.0 cool but we no longer live with one another. He moved out about 2 months ago, with his sister a few cities away. He's currently working and looking for a bigger place for us to move. In the mean time, I am finishing up at my community college so I can get my AA degree and transfer to the university by him.

I spend most of my time in Chatter Box or gaia Aquariam where I try to get gold to buy out my massive wish list quest! xD (I'm being lazy so it's taking too long.)

Umm I don't know what else to put. razz
So hi!!!! *waves excitedly*  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm
Umm hello! my name is Anya, I live in England. I'm 18 although I don't look or act it yet. I like animals and flowers and healing. I'm a bit of a weird magical child. I draw and pixel gaia people in my spare time. I can be quite shy but I make an effort to be friendly and nice to everyone, I hope we can all get along really well, I'd love to make some good friends here!  

marimote

Shy Fairy

jojobritt911

Fluffy Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:16 pm
yum_puddi Hiya~
The name is Brittany, but I am called by my nick-name: BB
I'm 17 years old, and a Senior in High BUT *drum roll* I AM GRADUATIONG!!!!!!!! >u<
Wooh! College, HERE I COME!!!! ^_^
I am an artist~ heading to an art institute in fall~ I can't wait! QuQ
I love puppies, kitties, and other animal cuties! >u<
Above all things, I am a mega Hello Kitty fanatic! hehe! ouo
emotion_bigheart
I just joined the guild today! And I am super excited to explore and have tons of fun!
I hope that we all can get along and be friends!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:28 pm
Hellur all~ :3
I'm Aisha but you can all call me Ash (like the pokemon trainer cx), I'm 18 and come from England. Im currently in College studying English, Psychology and Childcare~
I LOVE Kpop and KDramas emotion_kirakira actually..let me correct that. I love everything Korean! x3 I enjoy reading manga but I hate watching anime >, < uhh...I can't think of anything else to say o- o so I'll just end it here! Cx I love making new friends so don't be shy to talk to me~ ^. ^

Seulegi

Duck

petit bee

Shy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:26 pm
So uh~ Hi there .w. Uhmm. Everyone calls me Bee. I'm antisocial, homoflexible, and I want to bake wedding cakes when I grow up (even though I'm already grown up). I like to text and I love comments. Usually I'm too shy to talk in threads. I'm Korean, I speak Japanese, Korean, English and French, I'm single and I'm awful about talking about myself. I live off of tea, the Internet, Korean hip hop and my current favorite artist in the whole world is Zion T. Heh. .m.; Feel free to talk to me though. I love new friends. I'm abnormal but I promise I'm nice. ;w;  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:57 pm
Hey There! (:
My gaia name is obviously ii-Kitty_Meow-ii, but you may call my Kitty or Kassie(my name!). I am 16 at the moment but i will be 17 in a month from today!! June 28th being my birthday<33
I like to talk to people and I love helping people in any way that i can! I find interest in acting in my schools theater. I looove to dance!
I play video games (xbox, ps3, nintendo, etc..) I like to read everything from old novels to manga of different sorts.
I am in love with Adventure Time and recently started watching all of the old Yu Gi Oh episodes! haha <3
Well I don't know what else to say..
Oh! i love cats, cows, the number 18, and the color purple (:

Miss Adaline

Anxious Lunatic

rosee blop

Super Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:17 am
Hellllo ladies emotion_yatta
A Canadian girl right here haha. Let me give you the basics, I've been eighteen years old for the past 8 months
um my name is jessica but you can honestly call me anything as long as it's a nice word ;) lol.

To really explain heres some song lyrics that i think explain me better then what i can write at the moment lol.

She grew up watching hockey with her daddy on Saturday nights, he taught her how to tie her skates, her
brothers taught her how to fight. She can wear high heels or flannel, she can look sexy in a toque, she likes
snow storms and Gordon Lightfoot and if you’re lucky she’ll love you

emotion_kirakira everyones free to add me or message me for a friendly chat <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games