Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel was grinning at Yuki as he came out from under the dress. He knew what he did turned Yuki on a little and also let the male know when Ezekiel got the chance what he was going to do. If the male caught that hint anyways.

The king stood up taking the garter out of his mouth and walked to the edge of the stage. Turning around he tossed the piece of fabric over his head into the crowd of men. After tossing it he walked back over to Yuki and kissed his cheek gently.

In the crowd men pushed and shoved but not so much. This was a very super formal wedding because it is a royal wedding. In the end Ryuichi and Nezumi caught it together in their fingers. Bringing it down they looked to see another hand attached before looking back up at each other and glared. “Mind letting go buddy?” Ryuichi asked gritting his teeth.

“I clearly have it, pal...so you let it go.” Nezumi retorqued. Ezekiel glanced back to see who got it and chuckled a bit finding his friends sharing a death glare. Uh-oh hope they do destroy the ball room.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed once Ezekiel came out from under his dress. That man was such a tease... And of course, Yuki knew exactly where he was hinting at. It only made him blush more.

The boy watch as the king flung the garter into the crowd. When Ezekiel cam back over to him, Yuki's face turned red. "Y-you shouldn't do th-those kinds of things when people are watching..." He told him in an embarrassed stutter.

Yuki heard commotion in the crowd. He looked over to see Ezekiel's friends were fighting over the garter. Oh no... He thought, trying to think of a solution to help them. Konata was the one to step up. In the blinked of the eye, she cut the garter in half with a butter knife. Everyone went silent. "You two are disturbing the wedding," she told them with a slight glare. She looked up at Yuki and Ezekiel, smiling and holding up a thumbs up.

Yuki smiled and softly chuckled. That was Konata for you.

OOC: So what comes after the garter toss? Cutting the cake? Then leaving?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smirked a bit. ”I’m sorry love.” He said before leaning down to whisper in his ear. ”But it’s really hard for me to resist you when you look so cute. Especially with the panties you’re wearing.” He then kissed his ear lightly before returning his attention to the garter fight.

Both of the males were dumb struck when Konata cut the garter in half. It actually ruined it’s importance actually. The both sighed and put their own half into their own pocket.
User Image
════════════╣
            OCC:: I think the cutting of the cake was suppose to happen first. Whoops... Plus Ezekiel (and me a little) are getting kind of impatient and wants his alone time with Yuki.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:24 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up when Ezekiel apologized. "It... It's okay..." He told him. He blinked when the kind whispered in his ear about his underwear. His eyes widened and his face immediately turned bright red. The boy had totally forgot that he was wearing them! "U-um... U-uh..." He stuttered, flustered and embarrassed.

Gilbert was hanging around, laughing his head off. He was dragging Mr. Takami around, talking nonstop about random little things. You could tell he was extremely drunk.

OOC: Whoops... Well, how about we just skip the cake then? Like, Gilbert was just so drunk that he had completely forgot about it and shoved them into the helicopter and sent them off to their honeymoon immediately.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smirked seeing Yuki’s face turn such a shade. It was absolutely adorable! The male was even unable to find his words, oh, so cute. As the new king was watching Yuki’s embarrassing moments, Gilbert came stumbling over with Mr. Takami caught in his arm. “Alright you two lovers… Lets go!” His words slurred together and breath reeked of alcohol.

Ezekiel quickly helped his butler out of his grandfathers arms and Mr. Takami thanked his Master as he straightened up. ”Go where grandfather?” He asked confused. Gilbert just waved his hand and grabbed onto the two and began to drag them along his stumbling trail. Ezekiel laugh at bit and smiled at Yuki. They then got shoved up the stares Ezekiel’s private jet. ”Huh? What’s going on grandfather?” He asked as they were suddenly handed a slice of cake.

“Off to your honeymoon!” Gilbert said with his happy drunkard smile.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:46 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's face was still red as Ezekiel looked at him. How embarrassing! He couldn't believe he had forgotten about it!

The boy looked up when Gilbert came over to them and dragged them up the stairs. "W-where are we going?" He asked as he tried to keep up with the others.

Yuki's eyes widened a bit when he was suddenly shoved into a private jet. "U-um... W-what?" He asked, confused. What was happening all of a sudden?

"H-honeymoon?" The boy asked, surprised. He never knew they were going somewhere! He didn't even know they were going on a honeymoon. "W-where are we going?" He asked, looking at Ezekiel then at Gilbert.

OOC: ~~~~

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image

xxGilbert just smiled. “Yes you guys deserve a honeymoon! Didn’t Ezekiel tell you where you two will be going?” He asked Ezekiel blinked. He did know where they are going to spend their honeymoon but he wanted it to be a surprised. “Well anyways feed each other that cake and get out of here you lovebirds!” He said walking down the the stairs. Mr. Takami a boarded the jet and walked up to the pilot room. Guess Yuki and Ezekiel still get their butler on their honeymoon.

Ezekiel chuckled a bit and turned towards Yuki holding up the cake. He smiled. ”Open up.”
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blinked then looked at Ezekiel. So Ezekiel knew about the honeymoon? The boy turned his attention back to Gilbert when he mentioned the cake then left.

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and blinked at the cake in front of him. The boy lightly chucked and opened his mouth, eating the cake that was fed to him. "Wow! This is delicious!" He exclaimed.

The boy took a piece of the cake and held it to Ezekiel's lips. "You're turn," he told him with a smile.

OOC: Sorry it is so bad! I was rushing because I have class soon!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel blushed a little watching Yuki eat the cake. The look on his face. It was just so cute he couldn’t help but turn just a little red. He smiled softly hearing the male liked it. ”Well that’s go-” He was then cut off by Yuki offering him some. Ezekiel paused for a moment before eating the piece of cake that was fed to him. Yuki wasn’t kidding it was delicious. A perfect texture and right amount of sweetness. He wished he knew what kind of cake it was.

While licking his lips he noticed some frosting was left on Yuki’s face. Chuckling a bit he said. ”Oh, here, let me get that for you.” Ezekiel then gently cupped Yuki’s cheek with his hand before leaning in and licking the frosting off and eating it himself. As this happened the door/stairs of the jet were closed the crowd actually saw them feed each other the cake. The king sort of noticed but didn’t pay much attention. Maybe they also saw him lick the frosting from Yuki’s face. Hard to tell.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: It's fine. Tomorrow the 20th I have friends coming over for a project in class to be done. So I wont really get a chance to reply I'm sorry.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:06 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled when Ezekiel ate the cake. He chuckled softly when he saw his reaction to the taste. It seemed he liked it too.

The boy tilted his head when Ezekiel chuckled. What was so funny? The boy looked at him confused when he said something. "What are you-" He was about to ask before the king cupped his face and licked his cheek. The boy's eyes widened and he blushed instantly. "I-If there was something on my face... I-I could have gotten it..." He exclaimed, a little embarrassed.

Yuki blinked twice when he heard a squeal coming from the door of the jet. He looked over to see that a crowd of people had followed them, watching them. Arika among them. She was the one who had squealed and was smiling at Yuki. "Have fun on your honeymoon!" She called to them with a wink.

The boy's face turned red instantly. How long had they been there?! Mr. Takami came back where they were. "Masters, it is time to leave," he said before closing the door of the jet. "Goodbye Yuki!" Arika called to him before the door closed. Yuki went over to the window and waved goodbye to her and Natsu. He also saw Amelia and Konata who he also waved goodbye to. Then, the jet started and they were off!

OOC: That's okay! Good luck on your project! Have fun!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smirked, he know he could of but, ”Where is the fun in that if I just told you?” He teases flashing a smirk. Then the screams and squeals came Yuki’s whole face became red. The king chuckled it was so cute teasing Yuki like this he thought then Mr. Takami came out. ”Thank you Takami.” He said taking his sea. He then looked over to see yuki waving good bye to everyone.

”Yuki sit down and buckle up we have to go.” He told him. Once he did royal guards began to back people and the jet engines started up. Ezekiel was sitting next to Yuki who continued to look and wave out the window. Soon they were moving and then off the runway strip and up in the air on their way to a private island.

As they flew their pilot came on the intercom and told them it was safe to move about the cabin. With that Ezekiel unbuckled his seatbelt and Tamaki came out. “Does the Masters want any food or beverages?” Ezekiel shook his head saying he was fine then looked at Yuki.

”You Yuki?”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I'm back! Ugh life never take me away from my role plays again!

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki continued to look out the window and wave goodbye to his friends until they were out of sight. He sat back properly in his seat until it was okay to move about. His eyes glanced over at Ezekiel from time to time, feeling embarrassed again. They were married... Him and Ezekiel... His eyes glanced down to his left hand, his ring being worn on his slim finger. His cheeks turned a soft pink as he looked down at his wedding ring. The married life... I.. I wonder what it would be like...

The raven-haired boy jumped slightly when Mr. Takami entered the room, snapping him out of his thoughts. He immediately shook his head at his question. "No thank you... I'm alright," He said with a smile. Mr. Takami bow and exited the room. Yuki looked over and smiled at Ezekiel. "So where are we going?" He asked curiously, a little excited that they would be going on a honeymoon. It would just be him and Ezekiel... Alone... The thought made his cheeks burn slightly, but he quickly shoved the thought out of his head.

OOC: K-Kiddooooo! You're baaaaack! I-I feel like I am going to cry... TT^TT

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWhen Yuki asked the question Ezekiel smiled and kisses his lips softly. ”We are going to my private island.” He said after breaking the kiss. ”I know you’re still new to all the big houses and all the servants so we will be staying in a small two story modern home with Takami who will do some of the cooking and cleaning for us.” He added and smiled. ”Does that sound good?” He asked taking Yuki’s hand with his.

Ezekiel’s grandfather didn’t think it was so great. He was more of a flashy guy and wanted Ezekiel to take Yuki somewhere expensive and classy. Ignoring his grandfather's advice he decided this island instead. It’s where Ezekiel spends a lot of his time when he wants a break from his family and all the people who always bug him. So this honeymoon will be quiet, and relaxing. It’s better than going somewhere else and possibly getting mobbed because they are the new royal couple in the world.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: -holds you close- Why are you going to cry love?

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blushed a soft red and kissed Ezekiel back. His cheeks were still a red color when their kiss was broken. He listened to Ezekiel and smiled once he finished. "That sounds nice..." He told him, squeezing his new husbands hand gently. "Really nice actually... Thank you," he said, the smile remaining on his face.

On an island... All alone (except for Mr. Takami) with Ezekiel... Yeah... It really does sound nice... I can't wait to arrive there... It sounds so relaxing... The boy thought to himself. He thought about what all they might do on the island. Go snorkeling? Swim? Explore the island? He blushed at his next thoughts and he shook his head. No no... I shouldn't think of that... He squeezed his eyes shut. Oh no... I'm starting to turn into a pervert... He bit his bottom lip as he avoided looking at Ezekiel now.

OOC: *hugs* I missed yooooooou! Don't leave me agaaaain!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel was happy Yuki liked where they were going. ”Your welcome we should be there in a few hours.” He said softly and leaned back the seat. which actually there seats was a long couch basically there were single seats on the other side with a table in between them when they wanted something to eat. There was a door in the back that lead to a bed. There was also the bathroom before that, but that’s not as important.

Leaning back Ezekiel undid his tie and took it off before undoing the top three buttons of his s**t. He looked over at Yuki and noticed him biting his lip. What is he thinking about? He asked himself before asking. ”Are you okay Yuki?” He asked leaning a bit forward to get a better look at the male’s face.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Oh I'm so sorry Yoshimi. I didn't know you were missing me this much. -hugs tight-

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces