Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:40 am
Aquatic_blue

Really? It's easy to learn. I used to do it with my mother when I was a child. This is the one that I brought. I started on it this afternoon.
        Oh, that's such a horrible shame and very rude of your friends. You could always decorate the covers of scrapbooks? Especially wedding themed ones! <3 I make book boxes. Though I love them so much that I don't want to sell them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Really? It's easy to learn. I used to do it with my mother when I was a child. This is the one that I brought. I started on it this afternoon.
        Oh, that's such a horrible shame and very rude of your friends. You could always decorate the covers of scrapbooks? Especially wedding themed ones! <3 I make book boxes. Though I love them so much that I don't want to sell them.

I had more than one person that knows how try and explain it to me and I truly could never understand it xD but I love seeing the end results when others do it smile

That's a beautiful pattern! ^_^ I hope that you have a lot of fun with it biggrin

Decorating covers of scrapbooks would be fun if they don't have something on the cover. I suppose I'd buy scrapbooks and decorate the front. Wonder if that'd be a booming business here or not. I'm almost afraid to put money into things since when I do, my plan seems to go down the drain >_< Making book boxes...that sounds like fun biggrin

Although, today, I put up fliers for babysitting so I do hope that I get at least one call back from someone who is interested ^_^ it'd be nice to have a job!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:57 am
Lady mewcat

It sucks doesn't it? I've been having more and more problems lately with my sleeping.
        But I'm hoping sleep well tonight, I got a few big days coming up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:41 am
Clasela

Aw, that must be so exciting for you~ I cannot wait until I graduate, if I can fulfill the requirements for it. >.<
        Oh, that's such a shame, orchids are beautiful, but very hard to look after. That'a great to hear. Gardens are a joy for anyone to hold.
        I've been planing my dream garden for a while now, but until we buy our own place, I'll just have to keep on planning.
        True, plus people get busy and things happen in their lives that they cannot control. It all adds up.
        Hm, that's a good idea. What do you have in mind? ^o^
        Hehehe. I just got my parcels that I ordered last month... I'm indulging myself right now~ <33

User Image User Image

Don't worry, I know you will wink Think positive, it could lead you to places you've never dreamed of ^^
      Yes, they really are beautiful... and smell nice as well. Our house use to smell as if an entire bottle of perfume's been used up because it smelled to sweet~
      True. I always try to make gardens in any games that I used to play, like in Farmville. Although, it never really ended the way I wanted to sweatdrop
      Just keep those plans for now. I'm sure one day they'll be put to good use~
      Well, we were hoping that the word "millions" would entice them to try it out. Then they would see the other activities that we do here and so be enticed to actually be active sweatdrop but so far, we're still working on it.
      Oooh, what parcels are those?

EDIT: How's about we both make a combined announcement regarding our threads (the Anti-Bullying and the Lottery)? emotion_awesome

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 am

Good afternoon everyone! emotion_awesome emotion_hug

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 am
Clasela

Well right now it's like, 12PM, and I just woke up, so I never really have an actual morning. xD
I'm not judging you, no worries. xD Yeah, my boyfriend would go for the beer too; Japan also has good beer, because they sell them in vending machines. xD
I would just go for the sight seeing and the exploring; I like chocolate, but I'm much bigger on other candy like gummies and stuff. x3
Indeed, he should of thought out his lie better. :c
I don't remember if I've ever had a crush on my teachers; I know I've thought some were good looking though.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:03 am
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It sucks doesn't it? I've been having more and more problems lately with my sleeping.
        But I'm hoping sleep well tonight, I got a few big days coming up.

Yeah it does suck,lol sorry if i mispell something i just woke up :3
So what are the big days you have coming up?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

Well, what was recommended to me was Witch's House, Ib, Mad Father and I just finished Misao.
        But they're all great games with so many different endings.

I'll have to look them up and see if I can give them a go! ^^
How've you been?
I'm alright, not doing much though.

Have you played minecraft? If so, do you like it?

xKiklala

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 pm
Louisa Iris

I'm trying~ I know if it is meant to be, it's meant to be. Life has a funny way of helping us land on our destined path.
        I know what you mean, my Nana has one potted in her kitchen. Personally, I love the smell of violets and roses. Especially fragrant tea roses.
        Haha! Me too~ I make immaculate ones on the Sims. But more than anything, a garden has to have lots of trees.
        Hm, that sounds good. I might start to make little GDOs' (Girls Day Outs) whenever I have a few hours spare, there will be no certain time or day.
        Just some things I brought offline: Audrey Hepburn books and a travel coffee mug, a 50's swinging black dress, a cross-stitch kit and a some make-up products.
        That would be great! Although could you hold that thought until I get my inspiration thread up. I should have it done after I finish my assessments.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 pm
o0Roxy0o

Hey Roxy~ How's the world treating you? emotion_bigheart

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:43 pm
Broken Heart Production

Hot damn! I wish I could have that kind of a sleep in. On a lucky day it's 10am, but most of the time it's 8am.
        Hehe. I scored a $14 Easter egg for $7! Boo-yeah! B-but wouldn't the vending machine beer be unfrothy and not have the fluffiness that beer has from the tap?
        We had two good looking and fresh out of University teachers at my school... *Girly sigh.*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:46 pm
x-Kiklala-x

I've been good, just incredibly busy with everything. I think I'll have to throw in the Gaia towel until I finish my deadlines, because Gaia has once again became addictive.
        No I haven't, but I have heard about it. Have you played it? If so, what's it like?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm
Clasela

I don't have anything to do all day, so yeah. xD
Good job; that was smart! x3
I have no idea. o.o
-Giggles- Sounds sexy~ >w<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 pm
Lady mewcat

The usual: uni assessments, grocery shopping, house cleaning, spending time with dad at chemo and the social life.
        It doesn't seem that big when I say it like that, but it sure is draining the life out of me.
        But I have a dinner date tonight with the partner, so it'll be my chance to relax.
        ^o^

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm
Broken Heart Production

That's understandable~ Haha, I know! Me neither, beer isn't my forte - vodka cocktails however, are.
        Oh they sure were! I may not be online for the next two days, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten to reply, just too busy.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games