Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 am
Hearing the bell, she woke up from her daze and felt a bit tired already. She knew they had a few more classes left so she just had to grin and bear it. Getting up, she walked over to Carson and told him what class was next. Seems like it was science.

omgIisonfiyah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 am
Forever_Hikaru

"Finally, something I'm okay with!" Carson said excitedly, he liked science a lot more than most other subjects, probably because he had a juvenile snese of humor when it came to subjects like Biology and Anatomy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:59 am
Robert heard the bell and stood up stretching, what a great class period that was, is all he really thought as he grabbed his belongings and looked around as everyone else seemed to be doing the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 am
Leprechaun_Sean

Simply raising an eyebrow towards Terry Jacob looked at the situation. All he could gather is that two of the students he had in PE earlier that day were.angry at one another. One being brought to the headmasters office was not a good sign. "So apparently my nap threw me out of the loop. What did I miss?" His question poised he had ignored Terrys comment about him being a troublemaker.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:19 am
Lucien Somehaul waited in the classroom while his ingredients were "cooking" so to say. As he began laying out the syllabus on each table that held four stools that rested under the onyx tabletop. He paid no attention to where the student's sat. He simply was doing his job. Which putting on glasses did add to teaching look, along with anyone who would of had a megane thing. For the teacher was looking like a really smart professor, who was handsome with his lean muscular figure that that hid behind a white lab coat. Lucien returned to his standing position in front of the classroom and behind his lab table. On the board he had written some chemical components. Seeing if anyone could could figure out these everyday household items:
C6H12O6
NaCl
H2O

Kamiya apologized to Hector once she had recieved her notebook back. He drawings weren't back, but she wasn't really finished drawing. It was a light sketch to pass some time. So when Hector held a confused facial expression. She got curious. "What are you thinking?" She asked as she was packing up her things, and getting ready to head to the next class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am
Yui smiled a little as she walked with Carson so their next class. Once she walked through the door, it seems like their temp teacher was their science teacher. It didn't seem like they had assigned seats so she sat next to Carson, happy to near a friend again.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 am
Forever_Hikaru

Right after he sat down, Carson's eyes darted to the front of the classroom and noticed the chemical compounds on the board. Sugar, Salt and Water, too easy. Carson thought to himself before putting his head down on his desk, waiting for class to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 am
Robert drowsily got up and headed to the next class where he noticed Carson and Yui so he sat down a behind Carson "Hey how's it goin." He then looked to the door and waited to see who would come through.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:15 am
Isadora Davis

Aah, science. One of her favorite subjects. Well.. really, Isadora liked nearly every subject in school. Schoolwork and homework distracted her from her awful parents. So, with studying and reading, she excelled in her work. Isadora studied the formulas on the board and jotted them down, figuring it out quickly and smiled at her work. She waited quietly and patiently on the others to finish, and looked around at her quiet classmates. I wonder if any of them would bother befriending me...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 am
Kamiya went to the classroom, before Hector could reply, mostly because he looked like he was in a dazed. So as she enter the classroom, She went to the window table that had not already hold four people. She sat down on the stool, and looked out the window. Looking outside the window, she saw trees, wildflowers, some small wildlife. Outside seemed more peaceful, than the inside of the school. Her first day was already going so badly. She began to think on how the school day was almost over and that she still hardly made any friends. She made alot of enemies, that was for sure. She continued to stare out the window. Her white hung pass her mid back even in a ponytail, her bangs meeting the center of her eyes, as she found herself pushing them out of the way.  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:54 pm
Upon entering the class, Rajin could see that people were already in. that one girl from gym was there. the one who had called him hellhound for some reason. It was quiet annoying considering how the ifrit still wondered why she called him. To make matter worse for her, Rajin pulled up a stool and sat close by to her. Not close enough that he touch by stretching his arm, but enough to remind her that he was very nearby. The fire genie was still shirtless however. the only thing covering him was his school uniform jacket, which he had buttoned up as much as he could, which was little to say. Rajin's muscular physique showed through whatever gaps there were in his clothing.

Hector was in a bit of a daze. You would too if a note hit square in the face. After his senses came back to him though, the zombie made his way to science class. Inside was that one pretty boy teacher from before. Hector's instinct told him to beware of that guy. he didn't seem trustworthy for some reason. Just an undead gut feeling if that was possible at all. Since he barely knew anyone, the zombie chose to sit by Kamiya. The zombie recognized the girl by her wild white and silver hair. He still needed to answer her question from before. "Hey." He greeted her in a tired yet friendly voice. "I never got to tell you what I was thinking of." With a yawn, the undead boy answer. "I.....crap. I forgot."

when Jacob asked the leprechaun what he had missed, Terry felt the young werewolf didn't need to know the whole story. "It's a long an uninteresting story." The leprechaun replied in a not so cheerful voice. So much for this day being happy. Then the bell rang. The leprechaun needed to get to his next class, but then remember that he was still helping Miss Zmeya with her problem. What was he going to do? Thinking quickly, terry realized he had no choice but to take the student all the way to the teacher's lounge. At least there he could write a quick report for the girl to transfer classes. "Come along Miss Zmeya. We have to hurry. I'll see you later Jacob. Try not to fall asleep in somewhere ya don't be long." the leprechaun as still toting the thick Irish accent. If there was one thing Terry could be praised for, it was loyalty to tradition.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:49 pm
Kamiya could smell the hellhound and shot a glance to him. He was sitting, just across from her. Her nose flared up, but she didn't say a word. She turned to see Hector sitting by her. She stood up and closed the blinds that would cause him problems. Not wanting to see Rajin's perfect sculpture body, she went through her backpack. She had a large shirt in their for gym, and sat it on the table. Sliding it to him, she went back to looking out the nearby windows. "I figured you would forget, Hector. It's not a problem. I just like to doodle when I'm bored"  

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 pm
Rajin could tell he was easily getting on the girls just by being near her. Of all things she was even getting annoyed by him being practically shirtless. The ifrit simply looked at the shirt she slid to him. As if he'd wear it. Rajin gave a haughty huff and turned his head away. He would have done worse. Rajin could have take the shirt and threw it in her face, but he chose not too. He just acted arrogantly and turned away. The fire genie faced the front of the class and eyed the teacher. Something about him, Rajin didn't like. He held some bad vibe about him. It was threatening on an animalistic level. Automatically, the ifrit didn't like him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 pm
(Wow, let all just hate Lucien! xd Then again he is a demon of the S rank. Just needs to work on people skills.)

Kamiya saw that he didn't want the shirt, and heard his heavy huff. She leaned over the table to reach for, but got caught by the gas nozzle. Well her bracelet did. She tried to break free, but the stupid chain stuck. She panic for a second, just for the simply fact that the hellhound was giving off some serious heat, and along with her own natural body temperature. She was afraid of a fire. She just stood there, not moving and trying to take the bracelet off. If she moved anymore she would turn the table gas on. She tried to kicked Hector's chair, but he was off dreaming again. She whisper a pss.. at him to try to get his attention. She didn't want the hellhound to make fun of her, when she was even trying to be nice to him. Heck she was even nice to him last period, which caused her make new enemies.

Oh Dearest Me
(why don't you sit at the table with Kamiya, rajin, and hector. that way she not the only girl and can make new friends)  

Serphrim

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

The proud Zmeya did not have to hurry anywhere. She was the victim here, she should be treated as such. The girl followed him when he began walking, but at her own pace. If nothing else, she would transfer classes. If it came down to it, perhaps she would go as far as to leave the school. Krynn had calmed considerably and looked almost content, if not tolerant, of the situation.

( aw yee writer's block yeeee )

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces