Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:14 pm
Zangel
umm hi...

Hey! Welcome to the guild! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:15 pm
Ms. Kinky
Hi I was just randomly invited to the guild
sweatdrop
I guess I should tell you about myself shouldn't I?
Well first things first my name's Katherine and I'm from Canada.My fav. colours are :
Black,Hot Pink,Lime Greenand many others
My top three fav. bands are:Evanescence,London After Midnight(which probably none of you know),and No Doubt
Two weird things about me:I have an obsession with grave yards and as soon as I see old men my first instinct is to give them a dirty look(alot of the time old men check me out o.O)
~~~
I'm sure I could say more about myself but I'm just too lazy to think about what else to write so if you do have any questions about me just ask
^.^

<33

Welcome to the guild! I like Evanescence too. 4laugh  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Ms. Kinky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:06 pm
zentlair
Ms. Kinky
sweatdrop
Well first things first my name's Katherine and I'm from Canada.My fav. colours are :
My top three fav. bands are:Evanescence,London After Midnight(which probably none of you know),and No Doubt
Two weird things about me:I have an obsession with grave yards and as soon as I see old men my first instinct is to give them a dirty look(alot of the time old men check me out o.O)
~~~
I'm sure I could say more about myself but I'm just too lazy to think about what else to write so if you do have any questions about me just ask
^.^

<33

Thankies for the welcome
^.^
at least someone else likes Evanescence I know so many people who use to like them but since the stupid lable Emo came out everyone I know who did like them now call them Emo and hate them @.@
oh and I love the pic in your siggy it's super cute whee
I saw one like that but the blue one said:'Did you know penguins mate for life?' and the yellow one said 'will you be my penguin?'(or vise versa..I can't remember which one said what)and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen
xD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:07 pm
Hi I'm Thomas balch or tj as my friends call me. I'm male, 16, live in angola,ny. I,ve been on gaia for about a year.
I like Eminem, Yugioh,Gaia(of course) and anything else anime or gaming.

I was randomly invited rofl  

tbalch

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:10 pm
Ms. Kinky
zentlair
Ms. Kinky
sweatdrop
~~~
^.^

<33

Thankies for the welcome
^.^
at least someone else likes Evanescence I know so many people who use to like them but since the stupid lable Emo came out everyone I know who did like them now call them Emo and hate them @.@
I saw one like that but the blue one said:'Did you know penguins mate for life?' and the yellow one said 'will you be my penguin?'(or vise versa..I can't remember which one said what)and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen
xD

Aw, that is cute. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:14 pm
tbalch
Hi I'm Thomas balch or tj as my friends call me. I'm male, 16, live in angola,ny. I,ve been on gaia for about a year.

Hey and welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your stay(s)! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Ms. Kinky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:14 pm
zentlair
Ms. Kinky
zentlair
Ms. Kinky
sweatdrop
~~~
^.^

<33

Thankies for the welcome
^.^
xD

Aw, that is cute. 3nodding
I know but I can't seem to find that pic again
*sniffle*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:16 pm
zentlair
tbalch

Hey and welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your stay(s)! biggrin

Thx  

tbalch

motoko_ronin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:01 pm
I got randomly invited here so...... I've been on gaia for about a year, im a girl, thats about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:14 pm
Hello! I'm Nak Nak. My real name is Talley-o Steven Shawn Tyrell Charlie P. Jonathan C. Noble, but everyone calls me Ty. ^_^

I like and dislike many things and I have few hobbies that I enjoy.
I'm optomistic yet doubtful, happy yet irate, bored yet I'm always doing something.

The one thing I'm sure about is that I'm weird. ^_^

(and I do ^_^ alot)  

Nak Nak

XxNightmarePleasurexX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:16 pm
Just got a random invite...So, I figured well why not? What have I got to lose...? Besides...erm never mind. redface sweatdrop stare  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:32 pm
motoko_ronin
I got randomly invited here so...... I've been on gaia for about a year, im a girl, thats about it.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay(s)! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:33 pm
Nak Nak
Hello! I'm Nak Nak. My real name is Talley-o Steven Shawn Tyrell Charlie P. Jonathan C. Noble, but everyone calls me Ty. ^_^

I like and dislike many things and I have few hobbies that I enjoy.
I'm optomistic yet doubtful, happy yet irate, bored yet I'm always doing something.

The one thing I'm sure about is that I'm weird. ^_^

(and I do ^_^ alot)

Oh good, because I love the ^_^ smiley.

Welcome to the guild! biggrin <---- I also like that one  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:34 pm
XxNightmarePleasurexX
Just got a random invite...So, I figured well why not? What have I got to lose...? Besides...erm never mind. redface sweatdrop stare

lol You made me laugh!

Welcome to the guild and I hope you enjoy it. biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Popscicle123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:45 pm
Ok. So I was invited here randomly. A bit about me.

My name is Megan. I'm 18. I love to RP. I love music, can't live without it. I've been on Gaia since May 1st of 05' I think. (This isn't my original account.)

PM or randomly IM me if you want to find out more about me. ^_^.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games