Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:47 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening to the other he took steady breaths walking as he bite his own lip slightly moving to think as he ran his hand through his hair again thinking. "Why do you give off a lot of body heat?
Is there something that happens naturally or is it something else?"
he asked calmly watching him. Looking to the food he thought for a bit and rubbed his arms gently. "Just a slice of cake will be okay with me or just a muffin"he said gently looking at the other to see what he would say.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Its natural. Useful when its cold, but can be unbearable when its hot" Dale replied. "I'll order for us both" he said after hearing what Jiho wants. He tells the person what they wanted at the orders when it was their turn in line.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:40 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening slightly Jiho tilted his head a bit but he nodded slightly before he looked down fiddling his fingers slightly before he moved to follow after the other. "Some people might find it unbearable. But lucky for you I might not find it unbearable since I am usually always cold and look to stay warm as best as possible. So you do not have to worry about me saying its unbearable"he said tenderly. Calmly he thought for a bit and nodded slightly "Alright, so still what kind of movie would you like to watch?"he asked tenderly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale waits at the check out spot for their food and pay for it. "Guess that physical contrast is bringing up closer together" he commented smiling. "I don't mind what the movie is about as long as its not drama filled and sad movie or documentary, review enough for class" he answered.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:38 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho looked around the bakery thinking a bit as he took small breaths as he ran his hand through his hair slightly before glancing over to the other softly smiling gently. "Well still which movie if you could choose which one would you choose? I want your choice since I honestly do not remember when was the last time I saw a movie that wasn't about three or fours years after it was already out and all"he said gently as he blushed and looked away as he looked at all the pasteries thinking to himself a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale paid for there snacks then handed out the muffin to Jiho. "Movies to me has been an special occasion event outside of school. I don't know what is currently at the movie theater, but I guess my top pick would be a movies scifi related" he said as he walked to the neatest directory. Takes a bite out of his cinnamon bun and lets out a satisfied moan afterwards. "Looks like the cinema isn't far from where are now" he said after swallowing a piece of his bun.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:52 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Taking the muffin gently as he calmly began to eat it, more like we was slowly munching on it as he thought to himself the whole time still listening to what Dale said. Shifting he walked after him and tilted his head when he heard the answer, "What is it about sci-fi that you find interesting Dale? And alright then lead the way. I am right behind you the whole time"he said tenderly as he ate his muffin still walking with the other as he relaxed slightly looking around to see where they were.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale likes the way the collar looks on him as he sees his reflection from time to time on store windows and reflective glass. "Like fantasy, it wants you disperse logic and be open minded. In sci-fi, some of the stuff is possible someday like some of technology or close enough to it and its exciting to see it all happening" he explained. He finishes off the bun as they were approaching the busy cinema.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:50 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Calmly he kept eating his muffin while he thought to himself slightly but he listened to Dale explain what sci-fi was. Looking over Jiho nodded slightly "I see, so its just basically movies that are about impossible things in some sense"he said tenderly. Finishing up he threw the wrapping into the garbage before he glanced over to the cinema. "Seems busy, hopefully there are some tickets left to buy"he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:15 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Yeah, pretty much. Also where my fear of being stuck in outer space or living things falling from the sky comes from" Dale replied. "I'm sure they are" he said and stopped to stand in line. He looked over at the posters for available movies.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Finishing up he took a small breath as he threw the wrapper away into the garbage before he ran his hand through his hair softly. "I see, and I understand it really. So you do not like seeing falling stars or even meet the actual star that falls?"he asked gently. Biting his own lip he looked to the board to see what kind of movies were playing slightly rubbing his arms again slightly cold but only a bit not to bad.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods slowly, "No one knows what's in those things after they crash into the Earth" he replied. "That sci-fi movie called The Mummy looks good enough, what do you think?" he asked Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:53 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Listening the whole time he took small breaths as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly before he kept looking at the list. Hearing Dale's suggestion he glanced over to him and smiled gently before he gave a soft nod. "That sounds alright with me. I will see that but will you be okay seeing it as well. I know you don't like things that scare you"he spoke tenderly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks to the show times of what's available to be sure the movie will be starting soon. They were next in line, "Isn't it the point? To be scared by something that's not for real?" he asked Jiho. "Two tickets for the sci-fi movie" he said to the ticket person.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho took a small breath as he moved slightly thinking a bit before he moved to pay for the tickets as he rubbed the back of his neck gently. "Yes that is the point of some movies but sometimes if the movie is to scary then people do not want to sleep or they fear things far more"he said gently. Tenderly he looked around slightly wondering where they go after this.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games