Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:10 pm
Benjamin his ears perk up hearing raven's pup howl "there you are" jumps out of the treeline infront of Raven licking his pup's cheek

Wolfgang holds onto Vlad as he heard raven's howl "hahaha Ben was testing raven's howl seeing how strong it is"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:41 am
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin his ears perk up hearing raven's pup howl "there you are" jumps out of the treeline infront of Raven licking his pup's cheek

Wolfgang holds onto Vlad as he heard raven's howl "hahaha Ben was testing raven's howl seeing how strong it is"

raven giggled like crazy " daddy that tickles staap " he squeeled out in joy  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:57 am
Benjamin nuzzles Raven lightly "that's my pup" laughs gently as he lied down for Noah to get off his back while his body changed into his half wolf form. His hind legs still wolf as his ears and tail move  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:34 pm
noah climbs down from benjamin with a smile and wraps raven in a hug " theres my baby " he cooed as raven laughed

vlad looked at wolfgang with a smile " they have come a long way with them the treaty can last forever looks like your father was right the prophecy was true"

( wolfgang doesnt know what vlad talking about ;p please )  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 pm
Wolfgang loo at Vlad "what are you talk about vlad?" Loo towards his son smiling

Benjamin smiles howling out as the birds scattered from the trees "that's our sweet pup" licks raven's cheek then his wolf ears  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:22 pm
vlad looked at him with a smile and said " your father once told me he had a sort of vision when he was younger that the coming together of a vampire and a alpha would bring peace between the two races and if your father was still alive i would owe him two grand " he said muttering the last part

raven giggled as he pushed away benjamins face " daddy that tickles stoop " he cried out laughing  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:30 pm
Benjamin gently puts Raven on his lap "no little bird plus you need to get your cleaned so hold still or your mama and I won't tell you the good news" licks raven's ears carefully

Wolfgang pinches Vlad's side "you bet with my father when it came to his future visions?" growls harshly while tackling Vlad onto the ground  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:35 pm
vlad made a off noise when he was knocked to the ground as he looked up at wolfgang " now now wolfgang there was no harm in it "

raven pouted but stay still as his ears with cleaned  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:42 pm
Wolfgang Cleft

User Image

Snarls dangerously low at Vlad "I am going to throttle you Vlad what the hell?!" grips his neck tightly "Was everything a ******** joke to you?!"

Benjamin blows warm air onto raven's fur/hair "there you go my little bird of poetry"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:47 pm
vlad then glared up at him and easly pried the hands off his throat and flipped them so vlad was on top of wolfgang " choose your words carefully wolfgang what the hell are you even saying "

raven jumped up " yaaay " but then stopped " daddy mommy i think grandaddy are fighting again"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:10 pm
Wolfgang Cleft

User Image

his glasses were knocked off his face while he growled at Vlad "my father's visions were never accurate you dummy!"

Benjamin grips his head lightly as his hair started turning pure white and grow out longer "ah!" His head snapped up as his eyes turn silver gray "Enough!" stands up walking towards Vlad and Wolfgang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:01 pm
noah looked at his dad and wolfgang with worry " whats going on"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:00 pm
Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the first

User Image

Pulls Vlad and Wolfgang off of each other as he howled out powerfully making the ground shake "You two should know better then fighting Vlad" his silver eyes glare at his old friend "you are older and wise yet you are rash like my son" drops them onto the ground

Wolfgang "father...how are you here?" Stands up looking up at the sky as the moon blocked out the sun "of course your spirit traveled here as Wolfe legend explains"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:09 pm
vlad just rolled his eyes " he started it just over the bet we made on your vision well the peace one not the other few " he said quickly sending wolfgang a weary look

noah looked on in confusion as he held raven " whats going on what happned to ben" he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:21 pm
Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the first

User Image

Slams the back of Vlad's head sighing then looks at Noah "he is fine young prince" kneels down looking at Raven "this pup is the way to lasting peace between the vampires and werewolves, this pup will be strong and wise as his parents look like vampire but the very heart of legendary wolf in the medieval time when the cleft line began" looks at Vlad "and you Vlad know that Wolfgang is easily prone to jealously"

Wolfgang growls lightly at vlad

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games