Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:34 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Elsa 1-2
"Elsa, what's your singing like? I'm sure it would make Grant really happy & blush to hear you sing."

= To Anna 1-2
"Anna, what's your singing like? I'm sure it would make Rodney really happy & blush to hear you sing."

= To Idessa
"Would you like to see the underwaters of Ivalice's Lakes one day with Granis, Idessa?"

User Image

Elsa: "I'm a skilled singer."

User Image

Anna: "I love to sing and people say I am good at it. I like to make up my own songs sometimes."

User Image

Idessa: "Oh yes! I've often wondered what it's like in a lake."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:43 am
= To Elsa
"Would you like to sing a lovely song to Grant, your Heart's Chosen One one day, Elsa?"

= To Anna
"Would you like to sing a lovely song to Rodney, your Handsome Sweetheart one day, Anna?"

Slick Romance

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:49 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Elsa
"Would you like to sing a lovely song to Grant, your Heart's Chosen One one day, Elsa?"

= To Anna
"Would you like to sing a lovely song to Rodney, your Handsome Sweetheart one day, Anna?"

User Image

Elsa: "I'd love that."

User Image

Anna: "I already have and will again."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:58 am
= To Elsa
"So, when Grant turns you into a mermaid, what do you think of the upcoming romantic names that Grant would call you: Snowflake Mermaid, Snowflake Mermaid Princess, Snowflake Little Mermaid? They sound lovely."
User Image

= To Anna
"So, when Rodney turns you into a mermaid, what do you think of the upcoming romantic names that Rodney would call you: Sunflower Mermaid, Sunflower Mermaid Princess, Sunflower Little Mermaid? They sound beautiful."
User Image

= To Idessa
"Would you like Castle Padarak to have a Spa Room complete with baths and sauna one day, Idessa?"

Slick Romance

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:18 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
To Ai 1-2
= "Do hope that you & Jeremy would kiss while he shows you Tipa Lake?”

To Ai 2-2
= "Ai, what is your singing like? I’m sure it’ll make Jeremy blush with feelings of love."

The Sphinxy

"That would be sweet if Jeremy kissed me while we were at the lake. It sounds romantic. As for what my singing is like, I'll sing something for you."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:24 am
= To Ai
"Your voice is really beautiful, Ai. I'm sure Jeremy would blush. What dreams do you hope to have about Jeremy, Ai?"

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:47 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Ai
"Your voice is really beautiful, Ai. I'm sure Jeremy would blush. What dreams do you hope to have about Jeremy, Ai?"

The Sphinxy

"I hope to dream about us getting married or having a romantic date somewhere. Like camping or at the beach!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:50 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Elsa
"So, when Grant turns you into a mermaid, what do you think of the upcoming romantic names that Grant would call you: Snowflake Mermaid, Snowflake Mermaid Princess, Snowflake Little Mermaid? They sound lovely."

= To Anna
"So, when Rodney turns you into a mermaid, what do you think of the upcoming romantic names that Rodney would call you: Sunflower Mermaid, Sunflower Mermaid Princess, Sunflower Little Mermaid? They sound beautiful."

= To Idessa
"Would you like Castle Padarak to have a Spa Room complete with baths and sauna one day, Idessa?"

User Image

Elsa: "Snowflake mermaid is fine."

User Image

Anna: "I like them all."

User Image

Idessa: "Sounds nice. I have never been to a sauna. I did have a bath and it was fun."  

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:57 am
= To Elsa
"Once Grant turns you into a mermaid, what goodies do you hope to find in the Ivalice Lakes' shipwrecks with Grant, Elsa?"

= To Anna
"Once Rodney turns you into a mermaid, what goodies do you hope to find in the Ivalice Lakes' shipwrecks with Rodney, Anna?"

= To Idessa
"Once Granis turns you back into a mermaid, what goodies do you hope to find in the Ivalice Lakes' shipwrecks with Granis, Idessa?"

Slick Romance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:45 am
= To Ai
"I’m sure Jeremy would blush once he sees you in a bikini swimsuit & in your mermaid garments when you & Jeremy go to the beach. Would you like to go out with him on a beach date one day?"

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Romance
Crew

Destructive Cultist

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:24 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Elsa
"Once Grant turns you into a mermaid, what goodies do you hope to find in the Ivalice Lakes' shipwrecks with Grant, Elsa?"

= To Anna
"Once Rodney turns you into a mermaid, what goodies do you hope to find in the Ivalice Lakes' shipwrecks with Rodney, Anna?"

= To Idessa
"Once Granis turns you back into a mermaid, what goodies do you hope to find in the Ivalice Lakes' shipwrecks with Granis, Idessa?"

User Image

Elsa: "It'd be cool to find something historically important, that tells us about how people used to live."

User Image

Anna: "A huge pile of treasure!" *giggles*

User Image

Idessa: "Old jewelry or gemstones."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:01 am
= To Elsa
"Sounds lovely, Elsa. Grant turning you into a mermaid & back into a human is like a Little Mermaid dream with you as a mermaid and you as a mermaid first turned human, Elsa?"

= To Anna
"Sounds lovely, Anna. Rodney turning you into a mermaid & back into a human is like a Little Mermaid dream with you as a mermaid and you as a mermaid first turned human, Anna?"

= To Idessa
"So, when Granis turns you back into a human after he turns you back into a mermaid, how would you feel, Idessa?"

Slick Romance

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:35 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Ai
"I’m sure Jeremy would blush once he sees you in a bikini swimsuit & in your mermaid garments when you & Jeremy go to the beach. Would you like to go out with him on a beach date one day?"

The Sphinxy

User Image

"I'm sure it will be lots of fun! I would love to go to the beach with him on a date one day! We can build sandcastles and find shells!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:44 pm
= To Ai
"I think you look beautiful in a bikini as a human girl, Ai."

The Sphinxy

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:02 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
= To Ai
"I think you look beautiful in a bikini as a human girl, Ai."

The Sphinxy

She blushes. "Thanks! I think it is super cute. I bet Jeremy will love it!"  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games