Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:25 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
then we'll just need to find ,you the right person he said,, what do you have tast for a guy ,girl and both he asked her

"That's a personal question!" Ishizai snapped, going bright red, she had never talked about her sexuality with anyone before.

i repect that he said,but its nothing to be aslamed of he said, you can like what ever sex you want he said and i won't think any less of you he said  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:47 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
then we'll just need to find ,you the right person he said,, what do you have tast for a guy ,girl and both he asked her

"That's a personal question!" Ishizai snapped, going bright red, she had never talked about her sexuality with anyone before.

i repect that he said,but its nothing to be aslamed of he said, you can like what ever sex you want he said and i won't think any less of you he said

"if you must know," Ishizai muttered, "I'm bisexual."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:34 pm
to tell you the truth i thout you was he said,, now teirs alot of people to pic form he said, just take your time and pic wisely he said,  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:10 am
Ishizai laughed.
"It might take me a long time," she said, "There aren't many people who like to hang around me once they've found out what I am."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:06 pm
Ishizai
Ishizai laughed.
"It might take me a long time," she said, "There aren't many people who like to hang around me once they've found out what I am."

you don't bug me at all said Will,but im taken but a lady named Fearth
but what about that freind that will are looking for, how about her he asked  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai laughed.

"I'm not sure I know her well enough," Ishizai replied, "I met her not long ago."  

Leliana Andraste

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:54 pm
Name: Youko Kaguya-Neko
Appearance: User Image
Bio: She's a mercenary and a drifter. She has no family and she doesn't wanna talk about her past. She is half kitsune demon and half vampire.
Powers: Demon magic and weapons.
Weapons: Flame whip and a gient Shuriken
Personality: Quiet, malicius, sudistic, playful when she's fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:11 pm
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
Bio: She's a mercenary and a drifter. She has no family and she doesn't wanna talk about her past. She is half kitsune demon and half vampire.

i greatly wellcome you(who did your RPC art? there realy good)  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:13 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai laughed.

"I'm not sure I know her well enough," Ishizai replied, "I met her not long ago."
well you never know who you may meet, maybe a fox demon vampire, you your lucky he siad*smileing at her*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:51 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai laughed.

well you never know who you may meet, maybe a fox demon vampire, you your lucky he siad*smileing at her*
"Yeah who knows who I may find," Ishizai said, smiling, "I just have to keep an eye out."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:45 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai laughed.

"Yeah who knows who I may find," Ishizai said, smiling, "I just have to keep an eye out."
*he smiled* yeah he suad,*theywas now in an odd part of the city,and there was,something odd going on,here,there was a smell of blood in the air, and the faceles would not come in this point  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:59 pm
williams_101
Demon_Lord_Kaguya

i greatly wellcome you(who did your RPC art? there realy good)
Thanks. (I have no clue, but it does look cool)  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:06 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai laughed.

*he smiled* yeah he suad,*theywas now in an odd part of the city,and there was,something odd going on,here,there was a smell of blood in the air, and the faceles would not come in this point

"How come this place smells like blood?" Ishizai asked, "And how come the faceless wont come near it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"How come this place smells like blood?" Ishizai asked, "And how come the faceless wont come near it?"
i have no clue he said,*some ting moved in the shadows*then evely thing was set on fire, and 1000's of spiders cam out of the fire and cane after the 2 of them  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:45 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

i have no clue he said,*some ting moved in the shadows*then evely thing was set on fire, and 1000's of spiders cam out of the fire and cane after the 2 of them
Ishizai's grip tightened on her sword and a serious look appeared on her face. She was ready to fight if need be.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games