Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i not sure this might be bad ... there coould be something happening at the castle let check it out

"ok lets go."Namine followed him where ever he went.
okay thats starting to get annoyingg why do you follow me everywhere stressed
"you know where damos is . so if i follow you everywhere i have a good chance on seening damos 4laugh ." 4laugh
stare whatever your just pointless and stubborn
"sighs.. do you think damos father is going to come back after me?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"you know where damos is . so if i follow you everywhere i have a good chance on seening damos 4laugh ." 4laugh
he is dead and nuthin will change that but i fear there is another presence that is worst than than both the nobadies and heartless  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
he is dead and nuthin will change that but i fear there is another presence that is worst than than both the nobadies and heartless
"but he cant be dead....."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i killed him okay he is dead thats it scream  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:25 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Namine stoped walking and was shocked to death"what?......nooo...."namine started to cry.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine stoped walking and was shocked to death"what?......nooo...."namine started to cry.
Namine was confused and asked him"Why did you kill the person I love?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:06 pm
what should i care he probably never loved you any ways stare * in his mind he knew this wasnt what he meant he knew he loved her more thatn anything in the world crying heart crying but he had to say something to get it in her head that damos will not be seen by her eyes ever agian, he must do his job without anyone knowing who he really is, that is the way it should be*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:19 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
what should i care he probably never loved you any ways stare * in his mind he knew this wasnt what he meant he knew he loved her more thatn anything in the world crying heart crying but he had to say something to get it in her head that damos will not be seen by her eyes ever agian, he must do his job without anyone knowing who he really is, that is the way it should be*
"I WANT HIM BACK NOW!!! HE LOVED ME COMPLETELY!!! "  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:21 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
.....lets move on we need to find someplace to stay and your in no condition to...whatever lets just find a place to stay stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
.....lets move on we need to find someplace to stay and your in no condition to...whatever lets just find a place to stay stare
"Im in a fine condition. i must find him..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:30 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* grabs her hand* no we have better things to do, now stop being so stubborn and listen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:33 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* grabs her hand* no we have better things to do, now stop being so stubborn and listen
"and that would be what?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:38 pm
we need to find who killed m- him and get my revenge  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
we need to find who killed m- him and get my revenge
"huh?"  

The Gothic Rikku