Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:46 pm
Hibiki watched in awe. "That was amazing!" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:53 pm
Zack heard the guys inside and glared at the floor. I bet its strike showing off...AGAIN! Zack thought to himself as he listened. He pulled back and sighed deeply as he turned the door knob slowly.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:53 pm
After getting dressed and feeding evil, Kiom'e goes out into her backyard to practise.

"Awww, c'mon just work with me here!" she yells to the small flames in her hand. "Ok, I'll try again," she blows on her hands lightly and smiles as the precious flames lick at her skin and finally fall to the ground as green flower like petals. Kiom'e stood smileing, proud of her accomplishment, but kneeled back down to continue to practise with the flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:54 pm
Strike floated back to the ledge. "That is only a part of my power, I would not dare unleash my full potential near someones house. It would be destroyed." Strike sat back down on the ledge. "Ok, next!" Strike smiled. "Someone else demonstrate now."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:57 pm
Lufu smiled and reached out one hand, fingers outspread and palm face-down. The tiny pieces of the leaves rose back into the air and began to swirl again, becoming a green blur. Lufu turned his hand face-up and the siwrling green funnel stopped ad sepperated, all the leaves coming to rest on his palm, completely reconstructed. "I am impressed Strike. Your speed is amazing, as is your precision." He smiled again and looked at the leaves.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:01 pm
"Good Lufu, now how bout that earth moving. Thats what I want to see..." Strike looked at him, waiting for something a bit more amazing.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:03 pm
Lufu sighed. "Zack asked me not to do that kind of thing around his house, and I respect his wish. I'd have to go out of the city to show you that one..." He glanced over at the door and chuckled quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:04 pm
Zack entered the room and noticed the small crowed of guys. He wasnt sure what they all were doing in his room. Did he not give them their own? Why did his room have to be the main attraction. He closed the door without makeing a sound and looked at hibiki and the other guys outside.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:06 pm
Hibiki laughed. "I wouldn't blame Zack, as much as this house may have cost him."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:06 pm
"Nice try Zack, but I do believe Lufu pointed you out already. No point in sneaking now." Strike laughed at him. "You would never make it as a ninja, you make to much noise."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Lufu looked at Strike and sighed, then got up and walked out to the balcony, vaulting over the rail and standing on the other side. "I'll go to the feild on the west side of town and wait for you there. It would seem you have something you'd like to speak to Zack about..." He turned and walked away through the air, gradully sinking, as if he was walking down another invisible ramp. He was out of sight in a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:15 pm
{edit} "Zack, we have business. I need your help with something." Strike looked at him seriously.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Allah The Eternal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:18 pm
Hibiki watched Lufu go, and said to Strike, "Alright, I'll leave you too alone."

Hibiki jumped off the balcony and landed on the ground below. "Hey Lufu, wait up!" he called.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:21 pm
Lufu arrived at said field a couple minuts after he had left, and immediatly sat down on a small boulder to wait for Strike. He wondered what kind of demonstration he should give. He closed his eays and leaned back, thinking.
He glanced over as he heard Hibiki catch up to him. "I havn't really met you properly yet, have I?" he asked, sitting up again.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:27 pm
Zack stuffed his hands into his pocket aproaching Strike. "What is that you want?" He asked casually. He wasnt sure why Strike was being so seriouse. He ran his fingers through his black hair and sat down on a near by recliner in his room.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games