Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:06 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene fell on top of him. and continued the kiss

Xeggr rubbed her back like a massage and continued to kiss her.
larxene put her hand behind his head and continues to kiss him

Xeggr turned over to his side and stopped the kiss. "I feel young..."
"yea......." larxene smiled"i wonder how zexion and deruku are doing?"

"Their probably fine."
"ok."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:06 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

"This is where Roxas and Riku fought." He walked by her. "This also resembles the arena where Xemnas teleported Sora to test his abilities."

"Z-Zexion!" She said surprised, and started to back away slowly. Deruku tripped and fell back, she held her arm in front of her face.

Zexion grabbed her arm and caught her. "Careful now." He helped her back up to normal.

She was shaking and her heart was pounding fast and hard. The blood was rushing too fast, so she fell dizzily foward to Zexion. "Ah.." She said feeling a little bit of pain.

"What's wrong?"

"I..." She paused, "Don't know." Deruku closed her eyes and held his hand very tight, she was on her knees and in pain.

Zexion went down to her eye level and kissedher gentley on the lips.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:12 pm
Her heart felt heavy. "Ow..." She spoke softly in pain. "My heart feels heavy... What do you think it is?" Deruku softened her grip on Zexion's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:21 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Her heart felt heavy. "Ow..." She spoke softly in pain. "My heart feels heavy... What do you think it is?" Deruku softened her grip on Zexion's hand.

((Sorry if I don't reply fast, it's because I'm making little Org. XIII icons, which are taking forever to make!)) mrgreen  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:36 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion placed his hand over her chest and felt the presence of her heart. "It's perfectly fine, I hypothosize that it must be hard to ajust with a new feeling?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:54 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion placed his hand over her chest and felt the presence of her heart. "It's perfectly fine, I hypothosize that it must be hard to ajust with a new feeling?"

"Oh.... Maybe...." She looked down at the ground and let go of his hand. "It might be.." She spoke, and sat down.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:55 am
larxene got up off of xeggr"so we are in love?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:56 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Oh.... Maybe...." She looked down at the ground and let go of his hand. "It might be.." She spoke, and sat down.

"You might be what?" He sat next to her.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:01 am
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Maybe it's just a feeling of... Depression? I think a strong feeling of it, I'm never this sad..." Deruku stood up, "I want to go home now." A tear fell down her cheek. I feel like we're being watched..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:15 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Maybe it's just a feeling of... Depression? I think a strong feeling of it, I'm never this sad..." Deruku stood up, "I want to go home now." A tear fell down her cheek. I feel like we're being watched..

Zexion wipped the tear off of her cheek. "Ok, let's go then." Zexion opened a dak portal.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:18 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion wipped the tear off of her cheek. "Ok, let's go then." Zexion opened a dak portal.

Before Zexion even got up, she ran into the portal. It can't be a new feeling, my heart feels heavy. Feelings aren't heavy, well... My anger and hatred might be...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:21 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Before Zexion even got up, she ran into the portal. It can't be a new feeling, my heart feels heavy. Feelings aren't heavy, well... My anger and hatred might be...

Zexion closed the portal and remained where he was. He got up and walked away.  

FallenLight262

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:25 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Zexion closed the portal and remained where he was. He got up and walked away.

Deruku looked behind her and seen no one there. "Damn it..." She said to herself, then ran forward. "I'm lost! What the heck?!" Deruku shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"I suppose...what do you think?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games