Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:12 pm
"I can't wait to get home too." She smiled and got on the oppisite seat in the limo. "Yeah....it should only take 20 minutes min. I think 25 max.... I can't remember."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:41 pm
Darek walked calmly down the stairs and toward the limo. Sticking his head in through the open door he said, "Oi, think you could open the trunk so I can put my stuff in there?"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:45 pm
"Yeah..." She pressed the button to open the trunk and smiled. "There."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Darek placed his bags and guitar case in the trunk, positioning everything so his guitar would, hopefully not slide around during the drive and get damaged. After his bags were sorted, he closed the trunk and walked back to the door of the limo and sat next to Mia.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:30 pm
"So we ready to go?" She smiled and turned to the driver. "*Douzo teiku touhou tame sono Suno Yashiki." The driver nodded and smiled. He began to drive to the mansion.

((*Please take us to the Suno Mansion.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:58 pm
(Wow! Is that really Japanese or did you make that up!)

"Wow! You know Japanese?!....actually, that was a stupid question, I mean you live here so...heh." Mia looked out the window to look at the sites of Tokyo. "Ooohh! I'm soo excited!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:28 pm
((Real Japanese))

She smiled as they pulled into the mansion drive way. "Come on we can put your stuff in ya'lls room and then we can take a tour." She smiled as she climbed out. "Everyone here is really friendly." She turned to the limo drive and bowed. "*merushi-." She smiled and grabbed Mia's stuff out of the trunk.

((*Thank You))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:33 am
Mia got out of the limo and got her luggage from Ayu. She looked up in awe of the mansion. "It's huge! It's probably at least half the height of an appartment building!" Mia skipped to the door of the mansion and waited for everyone else.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:17 pm
Ayu giggles and walks up. She got out her keys and opened the door. She walks in turning on the 10 light switchs that lit up half of the bttom stairs. "There you can look around if you want. Find yourself some rooms."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:40 pm
"Half the height?" Darek asked with a laugh, "You've been looking at some big freakin' appartment buildings then. Or, bigger than the one I lived in at least." He got out of the limo and grabbed his bags and guitar case before walking into the mansion. Looking around he remarked, "Holy crap! Your entryway's bigger than my whole appartment!"  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:23 am
Ayu giggled and turned on the rest of the lights. "Yeah. My...well Kyo was rich...and he wanted to make me happy so he bought me a mansion. Plus I have my own buisness." She was leaning over the rails on the second story.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:51 pm
Mia looked around and gasped. "Oh my gosh! It's so pretty!....and big! Ok! See ya! I'm going to go look for a room." Mia started running down the hallway but the stopped when she came to a fork. "Nevermind."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:54 pm
Ayu giggled. "To the right Mia." She smiled and walked to the kitchen bar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:19 am
"Ok! Thank you!" Mia had to shout for them to hear her because she was so far down the hall. Mia started walking to the right and stopped at the first door to the right. "Ooh! I can't wait to see what kind of room this is!" She opened the door and there was a large mirror, a basket of pouporri, some hand towels a sink and...a toilet.

"Oh...the bathroom." Mia walked out and looked further down the hall. There was a set of stairs going up. Mia walked up the stairs and there was another hallway but on one side there was a big window that stretched almost all the way down the hall. "Wow! It's beautiful! I hope that these doors lead to bedrooms." Mia tried a random door and it turned out to be a big bedroom. Off to one side there was a queen sized bed and then a tv on the wall opposite it. There was a bedside table, a shelf, some drawers, and a closet. The rest of the room was bare but the color of the room was a lavender color. "Oh! I love this room! Ok, Ginger, this'll be our room." Mia laid the carrier down on the floor and opened it. Ginger came walking out and stopped to inspect the place. After looking around a bit she jumped onto the bedside table and then onto the bed. "Good. You like it."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:58 am
Ayu went to the 5 acre back yard and was greeted by a fully grown St. Bernard putting his paws on her shoulders. "Hey Kodiak!" She kissed his nose and her jumped down. She was then greeted to a bite on the ankles by a (Herding Dog) Corgi named Alice. Ayu pets alice and walks down the hill. She sees a fat, lazy Basset Hound named Bernadette. She pets her and she slowly gets up, making all her wrinkles go down to her feet. "Hey Bernadette...." Ayu walks back up the hill and into the house.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games