Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:32 pm

Tiger walks aways as a human, then turns into a deer again once Hector couldn't see her. She walks in silence alongside Mia for a while, then breaks the silence. "Mia... Have you noticed or felt anything strange about anyone lately?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:31 am

Mia nodded. "Ayu....a little. Especially at the cave back near the castle. She was acting a little strange. Then the growling. Did she used to do that?" Mia sighed. "But, I've decided that, for now that's Ayu's personal thing. But I'm not going to ignore it."

Hector started to feel awkward with all the silence so he climbed onto the cart and sat down. "So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you kids goin' to Sylphis?"

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Ayu looked up and sighed. "No clue. All I remember is a map that Mia got from her master I think and thats all." She looked back down at the fire and it rose about half a foot more than before.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:38 pm

"Something about her master being there with a few families from Ruby Village," Marcus says, "It's the families from Ruby Village I'm going for, in case my family is one of them."

(OOC:Yes, I looked through old pages.)

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:05 pm

"I'm clueless.." She smiled and watched the fire.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:44 pm

(Ok! Man, this is going to be a hassle. Ok, how 'bout I skip about 2 or 3 lines to show that I'm talking as Hector? Oh well, but in this case, it's all Hector.)

Hector gasped. "You don't mean..." Hector placed a hand on his heart then put it out to the side and bowed....the sign of hope. "I'm sorry. I pray for your family's safety as well as the other's of that village. Many have heard about the massacre at the Ruby Village. They say that the king of Santarou has sent some of his men to help rebuild that poor place."

The man got off the cart and took the reigns and anything connecting the horse to the cart off so that the horse could sleep better. The horse walked a little away from the cart and lied down to go to sleep.

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:24 pm

Ayu sighed and laid down. She forgot about food she had to much on her mind.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:44 pm

(I knew it was Hector we were replying to. Marcus was just adding Ayu's comment about the trip to Sylphis being because of a map Mia got from her master.)

"He can rebuild it, but it'll never be the same," Marcus said, sadness obvious in his voice, "Not without everyone who was there before." Tears ran down the young man's face, landing on the ground. He was not ashamed to cry about something that would affect anyone strongly.

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:24 pm

Ayu sat up and smiled at Marcus. She wiped the tears softly from his face and smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:51 pm

(I know. I'm just making sure.)

Mia and Ty kept walking and they finally came to the ocean. If you looked North west, you could see a bit of Sylphis' tower of wind. And straight ahead was the vast ocean. Mia dipped the pale in and lifted it out. Mia started to turn around. "I guess we should hurry going back. They must be starving."

"Yes. You may be right. But even though somethings may be destroyed, they can be renewed with a little help." Hector sighed. "But you know, a lot of destruction has been happening lately. Like the invasion at Etheros. It was pretty chaotic. It may have been in a different country but many people died there. No one really knows the reason behind all of these invasions. Many think it was just the Lunar Army searching for the sacred orb. Many would be rebelling against him if it weren't for him saying that taking the sacred orb from the shrine was for the best of their country's safety against other countries."

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:30 pm

Ayu nodded and laid back down.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:29 am

Mia and Ty had finally returned. "We're baaack! Thanks for tending the fire. I'll try and make a quick stew." Mia took out a medium sized pot. Then she took two more sticks and stuck them into the ground, one on each side of the fire. Then she put the pot on top. Then she poured the water. Mia got a carrot, some meat, potatoes, onions and a red pepper.

"Ok. I'm going to make a meat and vegatable stew. Um, don't mind the onion ok?" Mia started cutting the meat into small chunks. Then she put them into the boiling water.

Hector walked over to the fire and sat down.

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:45 am

Ayu sat up and climbed up the tree. She put her knees to her chest and hugged them. "Ok..."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 am

Mia had just finished cutting the carrot, potatoes and the red pepper and put them into the water. Mia was just about to peel the onions when she remembered something. "Oh! I forgot the spices and the sauce!" Mia put down the onions and started digging through the grocery bag. She took out a flask of black pepper and a small bottle of soy sauce. Mia took the cork out of the bottle of soy sauce and poured a little bit in the pot. Then she sprinkled some black pepper. She took out a wooden spoon and started stirring.

Mia took the spoon out after a bit and tasted a bit of the stew. "Mmm...yep! It's almost done!" Mia laid the spoon in her lap and started to peel an onion. After peeling it she started cutting it into strips. After a while Mia started crying a bit. "Gah....this is the thing I don't like about cutting onions." Mia sniffled then started cutting the strips into smaller pieces then dumped them into the stew. Mia stirred it a bit and then took out some bowls. "Ok! Dinner time!"

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:26 am

Ayu had her hand over the edge of the tree limb. She was half asleep and was trying to reach something at the same time. "Oh ok."
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games