Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woods18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:58 am
Rasconsa crouched on the brow of the hill, the wind whipping at him, ruffling the fur around his muscular form. His wall eyes were never still. He busied himself with cutting another notch on the handle of his hatchet "its been a slow day" he thought thought to himself "only three" if you didn't know better you would think that the hundreds of scratches were to improve grip.. But infact each notch was the life of a werecat that had been snuffed out at his hands.

Rasconsa looked up at the moon, and then back down at himself, sometimes he cursed his heritage, his snow white fur was perfect for concealing him in his native lands, but here, it made keeping out of site a bit more of a challenge. Not that he ever hid from a fight. One only had to glance at his scared body to see that. Some said he felt he had to prove himself, because of his.. lack of height.. but he never paid this any attention, he'd killed beings twice his size with ease. he knew the reason he fought so fearlessly and ruthlessly, and one day he would be able to stop.. one day.. How, was another question.. Would he be able to kill every werecat? or would the war simply come to end? As his life went on, seeing the blood shed day after day, remembering his fallen friends.. it was being to take its toll on this seasoned warrior more and more..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:19 pm
Jack slammed the Hydra into the ground and sent a sword through it.Then he grabbed one of its heads and threw it into the air."wolf punch!"He sent a swarm of icey fists into the monster and knocked it into the ground.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Viara

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:46 pm
After a while she awoke from the coma like state the imact at hitting the ground had lead to. The hydra was no longer there and no sings of people were anywhere near her. Slowly getting up and emerging from the deaf state she was in she began to hear noise, far too much noise to be simply nature. It was a definity outcry of cheering. And so she followed until colours and building draped in decoration became visible. A celebration was taking place and she was curious and so she followed inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Viara, I don't have your profile, if you want into this RP then please send me a profile. At the moment, I will ask you to delete your post and enter when I accept your profile.

Thanks
~Kels  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:32 pm
Sha about to launch another attack at Jack suddenly frze in his tracks.He culdn't feel his body and he suddenly felt drained of all energy he fell to ground weakly."Whats happening to me?"

"Well well well if it isn't my escapee..."the voice laughed with a high pitch shrill.

The laugh sent chills down Sha's spine as he remembered thta laugh,a piece of the past.Oh no it can't be!!??he thought.He tried to move but his body wouldn't allow it.

"Hello imp....longtime no see"A figure casts it shadow over Sha.

Sha's eyes wide with fear"Oh no not you....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:35 pm
Saarah formed a white light barrier blocking the attack.She sent a blast of light at the creature.She gripped her staff tightly her pendant catching glares of the bright sun.  

Precious_Jade

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 pm
The dark angel flew backwards and shot a black arrow through sarah's barrier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:33 am
((dude you've been told about one liners i dont know how many times already.. lol))

Rasconsa moved swiftly and silently through the forest, he was deep in Werecat territory now, but then he usually was.. he often lead scouting parties to capture or kill Werecats. He had crossed a band of Werecat warriors at about midday and had dispatched them all with little effort. "Hardly worth getting my axe dirty" he thought to him self as he remembered how the last one begged for his life like a kitten.. "Pathetic" he spat out as he stopped at the edge of a wide clearing, seeing that the coast was clear he moved through it at a great pace and was on the other side in matter of moments. He never got a challenge anymore, certainly not form a true warrior. The cats mostly resorted to the use of magic rather than combat skill and strength like him.
He only hope that it would be someone like him that would stand over his body as he drew his final breath, that would be a death worth dying for.

Rasconsa stopped. He could hear music and smell the scent of a of Werecats. Even though this whole place stunk of that sickening stench, this was stronger than normal. Was it another patrol? or could perhaps a village? or was it something else? Rasconsa drew his hatchet and one of the curved daggers from his back. He didn't know but he was surely about to find out. He smiled to himself as he cautiously moved in the direction of the sounds.  

Woods18

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:43 am
(I know its a habit...)
jack grabbed the hydra and swung it into sha."You idiot when will you realaize I'm trying to help."Jack saw that Sha needed help so he lifted the hydra's body up and threw it into the person behind Sha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:45 pm
Tassa cleaned her dirtied blade on her trousers and smiled to the crowd, before turning to her Grandfather Garthe and kneeled before him. He placed upon her head a crown of golden leaves and flowers, that would sit between her large lioness ears. It had been a long time since a female Lion had ruled, and it had been a long time since her grandfather admitted the mistake he had made it banishing her father. She stood and with a smile turned to her people, she winked at Mityl and grinned to her friend.

"Werecats, today is a great day. I promise you, that with the last of my breathe I will find a way to end this war, whether I must go to the mountains and take them apart stone by stone!" A great cheer went up before Tassa threw her sword into the stage, and was ushered out by the other warriors who threw their arms around their friend. After all the Warriors were much like family.

"Tassa..." A Werecat girl spoke quietly to her in her ear. "A rouge Werewolf, a white one was seen wandering territory near the palace."

Tassa glared, as she strode away, holding up her hand, and nodding thanks to the girl. She moved through the crowd, blood still staining her trousers and towards Mityl. "We need to move and fast." Tassa whispered. "The others are endangered, and there is a royal wolf that has been seen near the gates."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Woods18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:04 am
Rasconsa cursed himself. He'd been so in awe of the palace, that he had forgotten that he was in enemy territory. While he was he staring at the palace he hadn't noticed a near by patrol until it was too late. He moved round behind a tree. He drew one of his daggers and lightly held the handle of the hatchet. He would have to take them out quickly, if even one got away they would be able to bring the whole palace down on him, and no matter how good a fighter he was, that would spell his end.

As the 5 guards approached, he slowed his breathing, waiting for the rite moment. The cat at the head of the group turned to address the rest; "I think we shoul.." he stopped mid sentence as he herd a strange noise, turning round he herd a thud before realising the first noise he had herd was a hatchet spinning threw the air and the second was it burying itself in his chest.

Rasconsa was among them before the lead had hit the floor. He slashed at the next two, cutting the first across the throat, only to turn on the next, stabbing him in the stomach and beating him across the muzzle with the butt of the his other dagger, knocking him to the floor.

He now stood to the face the last three who, were now aware of his presence. He sheathed one of his daggers and pulled his hatchet from the chest of first he killed.

One of the cats shot out a question pointing his sword at Rasconsa "Wh-Who are you?!". "Rasconsa" was all he got in reply but at this you could see the all fight drop out of them. They turned tail and ran for palace.

Rasconsa knew this was bad news for him, they would be out for his blood in force in a matter of minuets. "Merk" he swore in the native tongue. As he started after them, throwing his axe as he ran he got the slowest of them but the other two were into the open before he had a chance to do anything about it.

After retrieving his axe he set off back into the forest, he would head deeper in and then head west, running parallel with the palace. They would almost certainly amuse that he would head back to the Werewolf boundary and try to run him down before he got there. This way he gave them a false set of tracks to follow. He just hoped that they would take the bate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:07 pm
Ariya walked through, out, and around the palace. It was a very peaceful and sunny day. She had talked to all of the citizens, did some serious deeds around the castle, and played with some of the children.
It had been a day since she left the dramatic event that was happening deeper in the forest. It seemed to her like they would soon enough handle everything, but if things went too serious, she hoped that they were to come to her. She sat on one of the castle steps and watched some children play. She picked up her crown and looked at it carefully. It had such detail which couldn't be explained fully. It was made entirely out of unknown white crystal, and beautiful gold flowers she could not identify.
She gently placed it back on her head and stared at the beauty of the sky.

snubsnub
Crew

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:49 pm
Mityl nodded
I wonder what's going through her mind?
Mityl excused herself from the group of fae that were surrounding her and quickly followed Tassa.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:36 pm
Keely raised her staff high on the air and brought it down to the ground the earth split and light shot through the cracks surrounding the scene.Her eyes glowing white."No dark amgic can withstand this barrier."  

Precious_Jade

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:05 pm
"then you must have never witnessed true dark magic."He grinned and vanished and reappeared behind Sarah and sent his black sword through her stomach.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games