Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ll --SakuraKatana -- ll

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:03 pm
Welcome everyone~ heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:13 pm
Hi Guys,, I'm Juan... I'm 17 years old and I live in Puerto Rico. I love to hear music and make a lot of friends. I speak English and Spanish.

I hope I can have fun in this guild and make good friends smile

Well,, If you want to know more about me, just mail me smile

Goodbye ^___^  

Juanchitoh

I W A N T H E A R T

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:23 pm
HI!

I'm Allison.

I'm 16 years old.

I live in New Hampshire.

I'm a girl.

My favorite color is Sky Blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:24 pm
Hey. I'm Rei, 13 years young. I'm an active if I like a place, I also love roleplaying and videogames. I'm into violin, ocarina, recorder, wrestling, classical music, rock music and to a certain extent country music. I'm looking into tae kwon do, karate and archerey. I am a literate roleplayer and also seek to be an author in the near future. well, if you're i the mood for a roleplay, are at least semi-literate (sorry, chatspeak and bad grammer really get my nerves aflame) drop me a PM. I'll try to be on every so often, so be on the lookout!

-Rei yami hikari, the one and only Part-Time-Living-Impaired-Ninja-Scientist, ending transmission  

Rei Yami Hikari

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Maniacal Twist

9,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Well I'm the Demon. I have muffins.
Anywho I've been on Gaia since early 06 and I"m doing my part to rid Gaia of annoying noobs.

P.S. I'm looking for minons. FREE HEALTH CARE!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 pm
I'm roxxehx3.I am on the site alot, and I love to help people. I'm a little shy, so... I never know how to reach out. But when I'm hyper I'm amazing.  

Roxxeh

8,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Megathread 100

Amb3r Lamps

Anxious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 pm
Hello. My name is Amber. ^-^
I saw the invite, and I thought, "Hey, that sounds like the perfect guild for me. : O"
But yeah.
I'm 17. :]
And I'm taken.
And... I'm TERRIBLE at introducing myself
I have a very high self confidence, but I don't believe I'm better than anyone else.
I like to just live life as it goes by and be the nicest I can to people :]
I've Been on gaia since about Mid-07. So I'm still fairly newbish.
This is my third account.
Uhm. I'm sort of a Grammar and spelling Nazi, so I usually get upset with just tiny mistakes. x-x OCD Much? D:
But... really... If you want to know anything else, look on my profile. Or you can P/m me and ask. ^-^

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:54 pm
Er well hello. My name is Igni Or loli whichever you like. Erm saw the invitation browsed through this place and I though "Why not?" x3 I'm horrible at guilds though. I tend to lose interest but this place looks cool x3

Erm, I'm 13 I guess though I like to lie and say 12. I've been on Gaia since I was 10? Yar, that sound about right. I tend to procrastinate thing and leave 'em half finished.

I like Neon Green and Maroon, a lot.

I'm random and change moods faster than a bipolar pregnant woman.
I'm alays changing my avi so don't try to find me that way. x3

Er, My posting an be erratic since I'm always reading Fanfiction. Woot Yaoi and BL <3

That's pretty much you need to know at this point.  

The Insignificant Lolipop

Wheezing Fairy

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

CrazyGoatLady

7,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:11 pm
I'm Lo.
I've been on Gaia almost two years.
Word.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm
Hi. I'm Nova, the Snake Princess. I don't like giving out my age, but I became the Snake Princess from my Chinese Zodiac sign. I've actually been on Gaia for about three years, but my first account is kinda dead. I like anime (main ones right now are Bleach and Naruto), roleplaying, reading, writing, and drawing. I'm Wiccan. And I've been reading tarot cards for...about six years now. That's about all you need to know.  

Nova Firespiral

Unsealed Prophet

PantomineX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Hey guys! New here as well. Poppy-Biscuits. That should've been obvious with the title and all. Most just call me Pants. I live in a little patch of dirt named Ridgecrest and if your not familar with it, just think of "sandy beaches". Without the beaches. So... I think my invite was kinda random. Lost most everybody elses? Maybe? No? Meh. Feel free to PM to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:41 pm
Hello all.
I am a 4 year Gaia veteran.
I am 18 years of age, yes I am a guy. I just graduated highschool. 3 cheers for surviving! lol
Anyway I graduated in the top 4 of my class. >.< Which I am proud yet disappointed in myself with.
Anyway I think this will be a really awesome guild.
I hope to make a lot of new friends here.

Inuyasha_Chaos_Bringer

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:43 pm
Hey peoplez, thumper here. or Squiggle , i would change th name but i wuld have to explain everything to all me friends(80ish of them) anyway, i just joined the guild and was wonderin wazz up...
P.S. I dont have a constant acess to interne so dont expect me to be on a lot.....
any-who, iff anyone wasnt to tlak to me just send me a random pm  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:59 pm
Heya, I'm Xyl. I've been on Gaia for about 4 years, though my first account is dead. I'm a very random, strange person - so I'll freak out at random things. I got a random invite for this guild, and I thought this guild sounded fun, so I joined.
I'm exceedingly artsy - music, drama, and drawing all in one. xP
Also, I'm horrible at introducing myself, so I'll stop.

Xylbaiyu

weirdfrog10

Adorable Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:23 pm
Hello. My username is pretty descriptive of me. I'm always being called weird, and I have a "thing" for frogs (three tattoos of them so far). I've only been on Gaia since the end of August, but I'm on almost every day. And I'm getting married on Halloween this year (yay!). Our fave holiday is...you guessed it, Halloween!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games