Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:42 am

*takes the glass and shoots it down*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 am

There certainly do not seem to be many others aside from us. There is of course Draa because he is m'ranndii's clone. Iggies is also vegetarian... I do not believe you have met her. She is a dark elf like m'ranndii and I. Yathrin also does not eat meat because of her position as a cleric.

It actually is not until m'ranndii met her that he eventually decided to cease eating meat and... well... I followed suit when his tastes began to change and he came to find it repulsive.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 5, 3, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 am

Ah...I see, that would make sense. I dunno I guess hearing stuff like that makes me wonder if by taking something out of life would be living less of it. Course I am a sushi whore half the time so I guess people live their life however they want. *Drinks the last of the drink and goes to make a different one*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 am

*stays out of debates about taking other's lives*
*pours another shot*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 am

Well, you can have sushi without fish if you really wanted to, but of course for a carnivorous animal to go without meat isn't really plausible since everything about their body is designed for it. However, omnivores and herbivores don't need it.

But as far as "living life less", that all depends on your definition of "living". After going without it for a while, you don't really miss it.... so it isn't as if for the rest of your life you're left with this longing that can never be fulfilled so long as you stick with it. It can make it inconvenient to find something that you can actually eat at parties and restaurants when everyone is of the mindset that meat makes a meal, but that certainly doesn't limit your overall options nearly as much as it seems like it would.... though it does often mean preparing meals for yourself or having to special order things.

Of course, going without isn't necessary if one doesn't want to, but those that do aren't getting anything less out of life if it's something that they wanted to do in the first place.
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 1, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 am

Hmm...I suppose your right. I haven't actually been technically dead but came very near to it before I was reborn. In between that moment I was kind of in a limbo and it just felt strange. I think ever since I was done with my service to Mabb I really didn't know what else to do with my eternal life....heh, till I met this one kid one time. Showed me a whole new meaning to "living" and I've been trying to ever since to the fullest. *after mixing her new drink she sits back down and stirs is idly a bit. Thinking back on that little brat of a punk who turned her perspective around* Oh well sorry again if I offended you two. Sometimes I never know if my head is on right anymore without the bolts.

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am

*yawns*
Speaking of killing things...
I might need to get to bed.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:29 am

*downs his shot and tries to suppress the coughing that follows*

It certainly is not anything we have not heard similar of before, and it certainly will not be the last time we hear it.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am

*stretches and walks to the office blowing kisses*
*does security then departs*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 am

Ah yes... I have some experience with some kid coming along and showing purpose in life..... and shoving cookies down your throat..
*glances over at Ryzan, casually reaching over and taking his hand, waving to Leko with the other*

You know, given the hour, I'm surprised she even managed this long without having to do some feasting of her own.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:42 am

*waves to Leko and sips her drink* Yea I know, usually she needs to have snack before bed
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 am

((it's funny because I'm having a cookie User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:48 am

*waves to Leko as well*
It certainly isn't ves common for multiple patrons to be around at this hour, aside from m'ranndii and myself. Of course, we have not been upstairs mzilt lately either.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 am

{{Is... is it gingerbread? ninja }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am

(lol I bet is oatmeal raisin! nom nom nom or butterscotch chip!))

This is true, Anira always picks on me for never getting enough sleep since I tend to be up on the lab.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games