Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 pm

She grinned, "Oh lord, I'm scared to ask what made us look cute. xd "

She looked at Kits with a puzzled look. "Pranks? What did her minions do over there?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't remember exactly, I just remember thinking it would make a good picture. xd It helps to be walking around with a photographer at times like that. 3nodding

Oh, they replaced the water in the hot tub and the pet tubs with sap... that took forever to clean up. The also... ah... turned AS into an apple orchard. sweatdrop Somehow, the property is now covered in apple trees. Some of them even grew into the building and fused with it. A few other things, but those are the ones that have caused the most trouble.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Pranks are fun ninja Miro likes apples!
Apple pie. Apple turnovers. Apple fritters. Apple cake. Applesauce. Lots of goodies come from apples. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 pm

eek "Trees fused with the building? I can't even imagine. But I'm guessing that will make it look rather unique then. biggrin I guess Liada's minions are a bit on the mischievous side?"

She sipped her drink, "Drama too? I hope everything's okay." She chuckled a bit, "However, I can kind of empathize. Do you know what it's like to talk a bridezilla down when she's going full tilt? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 pm

There'll be plenty of apple treats at AS as soon as the trees start bearing fruit, Miro. xd We'll probably end up making them our specialty or something, since we can't get rid of the trees.

It does look really interesting. You should come by sometime, at least to see it. 3nodding They're definitely mischievious. Not that I'd expect anything else from relatives of faries.

I hope so too... Seems Amy and Karrie had an argument Thursday night... We didn't talk about it that much, though, so I don't have the whole story. *chuckles* I'm pretty sure Amy could give Psy a run for her money, though, at least in stubbornness... *shakes her head*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Maybe the place should be renamed Apple Springs mrgreen
:: continues fantasizing about all the various apple treats that could be made ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:53 pm

She grinned at Kits again, "I'll have to take your word for it then. biggrin I may have to at least drive by and check out the trees...that sounds interesting to say the least. Who knows? You might have a new way to pull people in."

She got up and rinsed her glass out. "Well, I'm going to call it a night, It was good seeing you Kits. biggrin Miro, keep us informed about Draa.....Leko will be worried about his "sensitive heart" at least. xd I'll talk to ya'll later."

She smiled and waved to the two ladies and made her way downstairs to her quarters.

(( gonk Where did the night go??? I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Good night, Katana. *waves*

What's wrong with Draa? confused

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Bye-bye blaugh
:: waves with both hands, then remembers her soda and goes to retrieve it ::

Miro didn't think anything was wrong with Draa except him burning things, but the red headed lady says that he's sick. Miro doesn't think he looks sick confused
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Burning things? confused Sick? Well, people don't always look sick when they are... *covers her mouth as she yawns* Sorry... I think I should go home and go to bed. Good night, Miro. *waves and heads out*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Bye-bye~ blaugh
:: goes to wave with both hands, but finds she's holding a soda ::
Oopsie sweatdrop

:: just waves with one hand.::

:: after a moment or two of being by herself, she wonders why she's at a bar again sweatdrop , then skips off back to the apartment ::
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:12 am

*yawns and pushes herself to go upstairs*
*makes a double shot and haphazardly posts the announcement*
User Image

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity.)

"Hush Word" ninja CAKE (3/21 - 3/27)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:01 am

The Aston Martin's engine can be heard purring in the lot. With that same step in swagger Franco exits the car headed for the back entrance to the bar. As he comes in he looks at the angel there and gives her a wink with a signature smirk wink cool .

Ehh yah toots, I'll haves a latte, but easy on the foams. We's gots lots to goes over 'eres todays so yours cooperations would be più apprezzati.

Franco starts to walk around surveying the place again, taking large bites of his toast at random.

Yah I think this over 'eres could be moved outs and put the stage over theres. cool Dis place gots some potential. Zitellona ain't gots nothin to worries abouts.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 am

User Image *wonders if he's talking to her* User Image
*is the only other person in the bar*
Umm okay then.... sweatdrop
*makes a latte for him, not really sure why she is*
*has no clue what is going on*
Can I help you with something? User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 am

So yous the morning hostess 'eres? Gots to say clever cover to gets a doll like yous to watch the place dis early. cool At least zitellona gots some sense.

Now Franco, he'll be ins about this times two no maybes 3 times a weeks, capito? And all I's needs is a fresh latte whens I get 'ere. Yous can handle that right angelo?

You knows, yous give me ispirazione, I's think once that "cat walk" get installed 'ere we's should light it ups like Vegas style. That suits yous well, considerando.

Franco eyes Ayami up and down wondering if all this angel does here is hostess and help keep the cover. Non the less she'd make a good secretary for him though, and it didn't hurt she was easy on the eyes. cool

So Antonio, he give yous the report he made for 'eres angelo?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games