Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image
Marisol nodded and walked out of the store, but again she stopped out side the cell phone store.

((Neuro, join my new RP!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 pm
Soli watched her and glanced at her,"What is it."She looked at the cellphone store as well,"Do you want one?"  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
"I should probably get one so Neuro can contact me when he needs me." she told Soli.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:13 pm
(( How in the world did my dark Vampire/ Demon / Were RP end up with a happy wedding? Lol, lol, lol.))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:15 pm
((the unicorns did it......BTW, can I make a thrid character that does nothing but look pretty?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:16 pm
((lol))
Soli nodded her head and took her cellphone out,"I have mine for that reason."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
"Well, lets go find me one." Marisolo said, walking into the store. "Touchscreen with a full pull out keyboard, i can't do the hitting the numbers more than once to type things. and it should be pink."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:20 pm
((All current players are allowed to create more characters, just PM me, but....if I ask for an update I expect it because my head is spinning and I still have a few things I'm planning. And yeah, I'm a slow poster in my own Rp, and if there's a problem, I'll just punish you all, Ohohoho))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:25 pm
Soli begin looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image
Marisol started to look around too at the phones, not seeing any she liked yet.

User Image
Kisalie ran through the woods. Her small pack had sent her to meet the new Ragnok, so she was trying to find him. She came up to a house where she had followed the Ragnok too.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Soli burst out laughing when she saw one that was purple and had a parrot on the cover,"Wow."She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image
"What are you laughing at?" marisol asked when she looked over at Soli.

User Image
Kisalie slowly walked up to the door and knocked at Neuro's house.. She didn't know what to expect because she didn't know who lived there.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:07 pm
DemolitionboyXX
Brago ran his hand through her hair as she spoke." I hope your easy for today's mission, my queen" he smirked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:07 pm
Soli picked the phone up and showed it to her,"See."she kept laughing,"It reminds me of Neuro."she continued to laugh and remembered something,"Did you know I asked Neuro to dress up as Tuncan Sam for Halloween but I got thrown out the window because of it."

Neuro stood up and opened the door, his eyes flashed green,"What do you want."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
"I could see him doning something like that." Marisol told her. "Think we should get him that phone? It might be good for a laugh."

User Image
"I am here to see the Ragnok. I know he is here." She told him, her voice strong and defiant.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games