Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:39 pm
...I think im in love with wierd frogs sig. ....
you need to meet my freinds  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:43 pm
Hello. ^^ lol this guild makes me smile. I've been lonely recently on Gaia. I'm in either guilds that are too big to feel friendly or so small thats nobody is ever on. <3 I'm sure I can find what I'm looking for here. Just some fun place to hang out on Gaia. heart I am an 18 year old who is in the middle of graduating and trying to get over my boyfriend of a year and a half. I'm in pieces alot, but when I'm feeling ok, I'm on Gaia. It's where I run to feel better. I was so darn sure I was going to marry the kid. He's so sweet. He couldn't even be mean to me when he told me he doesn't want to date anymore. -sigh- but I'm not supposed to be mixing the two. -has made a rule not to think about it on Gaia- Anyway. I'm usually very fun loving and bright, and I'm sure I shall be again soon. I listen to rock music, it's the other part of my life. Music is everything, my anti drug, my comforting friend, my motivation, my life. I think that's why I'm so passionate about my music.
I also love to write. Writing is fun. It takes me away to wherever I want on command. I wish I could make a career out of it. -sigh- I'm not the starving writer sort though. That's why I'm going to go to college to be an Economics major. I guess it's a little weird, a free mind and spirit of a writer paired with the sensible view and logic. But it's who I am, I just hope it works out. Nothing is certain anymore, I was gonna go to AZ to be with my boyfriend after college, but now the sky is the limit. Wow. Talk about life story. Anywho.
Random Comments are loved
Random PM's are loved
Random visits to my quest thread are loved. (I'm usually sitting there bumping it all by myself...)
See you all around!  

The Punk Rock Princess

Ythumper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:49 pm
'ill be you friend punk rock....
im not on gaia that much thou...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:03 pm
*pokes in*
Hi..
Me is Memory Earth, you can call me M.E. Memory or make up a name. Be creative, use your brain!

Umms I like stuff...
Like Medieval things alternative music. My ballroom dancing and soccer..
What else should I put?
Oh yeah I likes to draw (You know everyone has in their hobbies on their profile... and no I don't likes to follow people.. I might be from New Zealand but over there we aren't all sheep!)

Hmm I think That is all that I'll put so ya

Cya all around.  

Memory Earth

Fire Rock Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:06 pm
Im Jason, 15, I love music, video games, and TV
My Favorite Bands: Mana, Mago de Oz, System of a Down, Linkin Park, Scars on Broadway, Angeles del Infierno
scream AND IM NOT EMO scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 pm
Oi, I'm #8. I run a guild here on gaia for the T.V show, LOST because I freaking love that show. Besides that I like Pokemon, Heroes, Doctor Who, Russia, Dracula, Brazil, NERDFIGHTING, role playing and the Cyrillic alphabet system.  

AttemptedPerfection

TwitchyGreyFox

Precious Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:43 pm
hi hi im new to the guild so I say 'ello ello' to everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:43 pm
Hi! I'm new to this guild and it looks fun! You can call me Reggie, Beron, Bearu, or Bearu-jyari. ^^  

Hana Ryotaru

inu-shippo10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:46 pm
Hello! I've been on gaia for awhile(since the time noobs were given peasent cloths and 500g=3) i just turned 17 (3 days before this posting) and my keyboard is being mean....

anyways i likes manga and anime and foxes..my fave is Naruto and Kashimashi heart heart heart and Strawberry Panic... =3 Kashimashi is the best i recommend it to any manga fans (but dont blame me if you do read it and you dont like it twisted )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Hello, I'm Aerith333. I'm fifteen, I love video games, anime, manga, and plenty of other things I can't think of right now.  

Aerith333

that one tsun tera

Bashful Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 pm
Hi! My name is XxPrincess_of_AnimeXx!Let's see I am a nice, fun-loving, sweet girl.I can be werid and VERY hyper at sometimes, I am also very protective of my friends. Okay, first of all I am Bisexual, and I am prond of it. I am a Junior in High School! After my senior year in High School, I'm planing on going to College to be a Voice Actess or Photographer.Still Thinking! My Interests are Anime, Art, Music, Japanese culture, Chibis, Baking, taking photos, writing stories and poems,Roleplaying, Reading, singing ALOT of J-Pop, and Gay Pride.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Yo, The names Jason, or Yason if you would rather that, I've Also been known to go by Ashton, Zac, and Zero.
Ashton is easy to figure out, Zac was the second account I made here on Gaia. At one point I abandoned this account for Zac_Starlights. Much to my dismay Zac was banned without reason v---v sad I know. Zero has been my video game alias since I started playing star craft way back when it came out.

I'm now 19 going on 20 living in canada with no intention on leaving this grand county, unless its for a vacation.

Anything else you want to know you can just ask about.  

Ashton_Deral

iFaith-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Hello. ^^ I'm Faith and I'm 24 years old. I'm from Baltimore, Maryland. My best friend, also a guild member is Lieutenant Miss. She's from the same area where I live and we went to school together. So if you see us posting after the other and all, you'll know why. Anyway, I'm a big movie fan[check my profile since there is a lot], I don't watch too much TV but I do watch Avatar the Last Airbender, LOST, and n**/Tuck and reruns of those TV shows in the 90's like Home Improvement, Full House, Roseanne, Fresh Price, ect. I miss TV like that! Its so much better then those reality shows in my opinion. I LOVE anime[also check my profile for those AND I watch them online and subbed!] and I watch a lot of Japanese Drama's which are usually based off of anime or manga's. I also read a few manga's which those are Ouran High School Host Club and Bleach. I'm also a BIG rock, alt. rock or anything rock, I'm a fan although I've been listening to a lot of jrock although I'm not fluent in Japanese. I would like to learn it. Check my profile for those bands I like but one Jrock band I am crazy over is Kat-tun! I also like Gackt. ^_~

Well, I think that might cover it.

-Faith  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 pm
Hello,
I was invited here and just wanted to say hello.

So..... Hello. domokun  

IrisAndEye

LucillexAn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:40 pm
Hey there ^^
Well...i got invited...so yeah.
I haven't done anything in this guild so far *except post here*, but this place looks so cool!
I can't wait to get to know you guys better (:  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games