Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm
ok... festive
I need to make something for a "pot luck" Christmas thingy here at work. I'm pretty new here, I moved here during the summer. any suggestions?

food....that is  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm
Are you saying Maune, that you expect to have affection every time you come here? *starts to get irritated.* Just what is it that you are implying here?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:17 pm
Matriarch-of-fire
ok... festive
I need to make something for a "pot luck" Christmas thingy here at work. I'm pretty new here, I moved here during the summer. any suggestions?

what are you wanting? some sort of casserole or soup? dessert? I have a lot of "go-to" recipes for things like that... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm
Let me try this again since no one is getting what I have said. Number 1. I made some sexy cookies as in sexy poses like a lady with her leg over the other. Number 2. I said naughty poses when I meant to say sexy poses. Number 3. I do not expect affection every time I come up here but I have yet to get one!!

::Maune's eyes flash as the red pendant starts to glow:: Now is that to much to ask for?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:18 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
The wording did sound as if he made more "sexy" cookies, as you say, that involved you Lady Ayami. Perhaps his emotions caused him some difficulty in expressing what he truely meant, or he was nervous about being questioned and the wrong words came out.

*glances over the tray and looks dissappointedly at the cookies shapes, then suddenly takes notice of the decorative tree*
Ah! Bronretla! Bronretla! The lighting reminds me so much of home~

Aw, Ryzan! redface Thanks! I came up with the idea yesterday, and wanted to surprise Psyzapp! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 pm
*ayami speaks calmly*
well i seem to recall a time when Leko gave you much affection...
in fact poor Vixtul got caught up in the middle of it all as did the grunnies...

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 pm
*looks dreamily at the beautiful tree Katana decorated.* I do love that tree Katana. You are so talented. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 pm
Look i'm sorry if I...made it seem wrong i'm sorry Lady Ayami/Leko-chan and everyone else.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm
katana68
Matriarch-of-fire
ok... festive

what are you wanting? some sort of casserole or soup? dessert? I have a lot of "go-to" recipes for things like that... xd

IDK, I was going to do a PIE or cheesecake, but after yesterday...... handeling PIE seems....indecent at work  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm
Maune
Let me try this again since no one is getting what I have said. Number 1. I made some sexy cookies as in sexy poses like a lady with her leg over the other. Number 2. I said naughty poses when I meant to say sexy poses. Number 3. I do not expect affection every time I come up here but I have yet to get one!!

::Maune's eyes flash as the red pendant starts to glow:: Now is that to much to ask for?

So now you want affection from us, whether or not we want to give it to you????? When we give affection to others, it's because we want to, fox! You may as well learn this lesson now.....you can't always get what you want! And there will ALWAYS be someone else getting what you want or feel you deserve! I've been more than patient with you, fox...but my patience is wearing thin.......  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:24 pm
PIEā€¦*bursts out laughing.*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:24 pm
Matriarch-of-fire
katana68
Matriarch-of-fire
ok... festive

IDK, I was going to do a PIE or cheesecake, but after yesterday...... handeling PIE seems....indecent at work

LMAO!!!!! I have a recipe for an easy cheesecake that goes over great at our potlucks at school...i'll PM it to you blaugh  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:25 pm
Psyzapp
PIEā€¦*bursts out laughing.*

really funny, it WAS going to be coconut  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 pm
Matriarch-of-fire
katana68
Matriarch-of-fire
ok... festive

awww pie!!
^_~
hehehe
like I said before little foxie... as long as there are none of myself i am fine... I am willing to admit when I have misunderstood, apology accepted.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 pm
hummmmm is TES still passed out over there?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games