Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:18 pm
Soli smiled,"Of course we should it shows we care."She laughed as she said this.

Neuro glanced at Soma,"Want to play tag."He smiled sadistically,"You and I are it and she is the one we need to get.

Soma laughed,"Sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image
Marisol laughed as she finially found a phone that had everything she wanted. "Here we go." she said, holding it up to Soli. "This one is exactly what i want."

User Image
Kisalie looked at them confused. "Tag?" she asked Neuro. "Why would i play tag with you?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm
Soli looked at it,"Buy it then."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

Neuro smiled even wider,"Because if you win then you get to see your mutt leader that is only if you escape us for 10 minutes."His eyes glowed and looked at Soma.

Soma nodded his head.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:33 pm
((eevee posty Hana plz))"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image
Kisalie's eyes got wide and fearful. "You have no right to block me for seeing my peoples Leader." she told them. "I am an emissary from my pack."  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
"I don not think I should go. I cannot use my powers with out hurting myself." Hana said, purring as he ran his hand through his hair. "I would be a danger to everyone if I went."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

Neuro laughed,"Look into my eyes and see if I care."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image
Kisalie felt creeped out by his eyes. She quickly turned and started running at full speed. She didn't know how fast the others where, but no one ever had ever caught her before.

User Image
"I think I will." Marisol said, cheaking out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Soma smiled and ran after her,"This is fun."he started catching up to her.

Neuro laughed and walked slowly he opened a portal and stepped through it, and appeared in front of the girl he looked into her eyes,"Corruption."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image
Kisalie quickly closed her eyes and slid between neuro's legs. She jumped back up and kept running. She wasn't going to lose to them easily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:55 pm
"true. Statistically ,you will go berserk. But, I would feel safer with you there" Br ago said sternly .  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image
Hana smiled at him. "If you wish me to be with you there, then I will go with you." She gave him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

Soma laughed,"This is wrong and I can't believe I'm going along with it."He looked at the girl,"We never asked her for her name didn't we."

Neuro smiled,"You enjoy this and find it amusing,"He laughed,"Let's go."he disappeared behind mist.

Soma kept running.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
Kisalie kept running, her long white hair streaming behind her like ribbons. She loved to fun, which is why she was good at it, it made her feel free.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games