Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Nokturnne

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:42 pm
Hi. I'm new here. Sooo...hi and all that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:45 pm
Hi...I am Silver, Pepsi, or Rodi..those are pretty much my nicknames...I LOVE to read... I am extremely weird but proud of it different is better... I am fourteen and just entering highschool which I guess makes me one of the youngest people here. I am interested in making new friends. I love rock music, R&B, and VERY little rap.... spend almost every waking moment on my computer. Love anime...Love pepsi which is how I got the nickname... Manga rocks my clocks...Chocolate is inhaled on a daily basis.... I have the worlds awesomest friends in world and am searching for new ones (THIS MEANS YOU)...lol my current goal in life is to own a library that has more than 500 books all of which i have read. I am not just a bookworm I play one sport which is track i love it... my favorite movie at the time is Troy... I like a lot Medieval history and war movies.... THIS IS MADNESS! THIS IS GAIA! scream sorry..well yea that is about it...i guess  

Rodidor

O.G. Player

10,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Kisjuu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm
Hello, I am Uberlegenes leben. Most people call me Leben. My various other names are Huka, Midori, Uber, and Pongo(Please don't ask). I love anime and manga. My favorite band is Maximum the Hormone, Best song ever is Zetsubou Billy, which is an ending theme to Death Note. Which I am a avid fan of, I wish Light didn't die. I love wolfs, fire, and the cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:51 pm
Hao.

I just left one of my major guilds do to e-drama, I got this PM and figured why not join?  

Harley Poe

Versatile Partner

10,025 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

cjnchimaera

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:03 am
Please ignore how impossible my name is to pronounce. "Cj" is fine biggrin

And since you'll ask anyway, it's prounounced "kay-juhn ki-mee-ruh." Cajun Chimaera is the full name. Cajun being my background, chimaera being the coolest animal to mythologically walk the face of this planet.

Now that my name's out of the way, hiyas biggrin

Lesse... I like video games, books, and music. And stuff.

I'm not cool. But I pretend to be. Cause I am. rolleyes cool

I wasn't sure what to answer for the poll. But then I thought, "Why not just put a random answer?" So I put +1. I think it was the right answer anyway biggrin

I like sarcasm and irony. My posts are occasionally littered with them. I'd be fined $1000000 if the police caught me for it. biggrin

I'm gonna end my post now. Cause usually my introduction posts are pretty long. So I might as well make this one about as half as long as usual. razz

So anyway. That's me. In a nutshell. But I don't like that many nuts, just peanuts really. >_> Yeah. The end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 am
Hello, I am Berkley Rose but I like to be called Ace. Uhm I was invited here and happily accepted. I am 22 years old, male, and I am gay. I hope that dosn't offend anyone. Uhm, I LOVE the rock band KISS ( as seen in my siggy ) >.> Uhm I love to role play... Er... I also love to help people if I can at the moment.. lol And generally I like to meet people who dont beg really, I am a very friendly guy and very open, so I hope I can make some great friends here. If you wanna know anythign else uhm ask? lol heart  

crysolliel

fornicatedsin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 am
Yo!

I`m usually called Elie or Jigoku. Whatever floats your boat. Hmm...I`m 13 and PROBABLY the youngest.
I live in the Philippines.
I heart anime especially my fandoms*shot* oh and I like to roleplay which is what I do when I go online in YM.
Uhm...I have a livejournal account?add me if you want: elievelcross

sweatdrop

Uhhh...wanna be friends? 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:52 am
ello i am Nat The Physco Cookie NOW IS TIME FOR ALL THE EMOTES: biggrin smile redface crying stare xd stressed whee confused cry question ninja burning_eyes cheese_whine 4laugh idea evil cool wink sweatdrop 3nodding blaugh heart surprised sad lol twisted arrow rofl dramallama wahmbulance pirate neutral rolleyes mad domokun gonk emo talk2hand mrgreen exclaim razz eek xp scream  

Death_To_The_Hunters

Emo Cloud of Doom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:37 am
Well...Since I am here now I guess I should introduce myself...I'm new here and I'm not REALLY emo...And you can call me Cloud or Emo or something but never Danny...I hate being called "Danny"...And yes, I like to use "..." too much.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 am
Konnichiwa!! Yesh I Can Be A Little Titchy Bit Hyper~!! ^_^
Im Chuo Kotchea ^_^ BUT Just Call Me Chuo Please?
I Love Anime, Manga, Jrock, Video Games ^_^
Wana Be Fwends? Yay!!

Ai Chuo

xoxox

Thy Luna

2,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Khodaa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:44 am
MY NAME IS KHODAA.
That's about it.
x:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 am
Hiya
Im Tequila,
Im usually quite active but have a very busy life....
Feel free to pm me I love making new friends!!!

TequilaStarlight

The White Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:03 am
NAME: Ashley
NICKNAMES:Ash, Lolli, Ashlahli, Snow
SEX:Female
SIBLINGS:5 sisters, 3 brothers
INTERESTS/HOBBIES:drawing, singing, theater, reading, RPing, videogames, faeries, vampires, pirates, werewolves, BIGFOOT!
HOW LONG I'VE BEEN ON GAIA: Since January 2007. My old account Snowflakes_on_eyelashes got hacked a little while ago so right know it's been blocked.
FAVORITE MOVIES:
Phantom of the Opera, Labyrinth, Legend, Rigaletto, Goonies, Interview with a Vampire, Underworld, Milo and Otis, Princess Mononoke, Rent, Land Before Time, My Neighbor Totoro, Grease, Kiki's Delivery Service, The Lost Boys, Hairspray, Howl's Moving Castle, Star Wars, The Little Mermaid, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King, Neverending Story, The Sound Of Music, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid 2, The Last Mimzy, Arthur and the Invisibles, Pan's Labyrinth, Stardust, Across the Universe, Les Miserables
TV SHOWS:
Death Note, Blood Plus, Bleach, Azu Manga Daioh, Angel, Buffy, Charmed, Moonlight, Supernatural, Trinity Blood, Ruroni Kenshin, Tin Man, Family Guy, Case Closed, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, House, Inuyasha, Full metal Alchemist, One Tree Hill, New Amsterdam, Eureka 7, Loveless, Code Geass, Desperate Housewives, Mammotte Lollipop
BOOKS:
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever, Maximum Ride: Saving the World and other extreme sports, Maximum Ride: The Final Warning, Season of the Witch, Wildwood Dancing, Return to the Labyrinth, Azu Manga Daioh, Ruroni Kenshin, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Tithe, Valiant, Ironside, Chobits, Plucker, Kamichama Karin, Fruits Basket, Cased Closed, Midnighters, Hawksong, Snakecharm, Falcondance, Claws, The Two Princesses of Bamarre, The Faerie Path, In the Forest of the Night, Midnight Predator, Loveless
MUSIC:All kinds!
A SECRET:
I go on expeditions to find Bigfoot all over the US with a government group called the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:55 am
Erm. How 'bout I stick to traditional intro, yes?

Screen Name: [Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Name: Uhmm....Lets just go with "K" for now.
Alias: Zol, Grim, K, Kitty-chan, Kid, 'Hey you with the face'
Sex: Female
D.O.B.: July 22
Gaia Age: From this account, 3 I think. I ditched my Tis_the_Shiz1689 for no reason.
Current Location: STX, USVI[aka the equivalent of the 9th level of HADES]
Intrests/Likes: Art, music, video games, random conversations about nothing in particular, reading, writing, photography, The Sims, RPGs, nail polish, OrgLIX, baked goods, camoflauge, guitars, silver things, being clean, etc.
Dislikes: Stupidity, akward situations, groups larger then 3, my job, the fact that minimum wage is lower here then in the States, chessey romance novels, batteries, uneven things, heights, being broke, mean people, close mindedness, etc.
Other?: Uhmmm......what else. I like using "lol" and "XD" a lot when I'm talking on the computer. I have an over active imagination. I can't stick to one topic in conversation, its scientifically impossible. Its very difficult for me to piss people off, but when I do, I don't half a** it. I get agitated very easily, especially when I'm tired. I do avi art, but I procrastinate like there's no tomorrow.
Random facts: I like stickers. I believe some songs are better in a different language, even if I can't understand a word they're saying. I like pennies but hate nickels.

THE END. ^.^;;

zolbat

Lunatic

sientolo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:04 am
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]

I believe some songs are better in a different language, even if I can't understand a word they're saying.

Hey Zol, I totally agree with you there! & where are you from?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games