Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:24 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hey Astra. What's up?

Tired grumpy and exhausted so I'm going to say I hate you when you don't reply in a timely manner but not mean it then read my book because I feel bad about saying I hate you when I don't really hate you then say I'm sorry for saying I hate you and then poke at you to post while crying a little bit before I return to reading and then decide what I want to eat for dinner and muse about how if we were close enough to speak to each other face to face this would all be done in one breath just like this has no periods because when I'm tired I talk a lot and I just can't seem to shut up and it all turns into one huge sentence that is such a grammatical monstrosity...its amusing.

Sorry about not posting in a timely manner, but this last week was a bit of a monstrosity upon my being. On top of which, you should know already it's a rarity for me to be posting on a Saturday night, as you hoped. I'm socializing with bros at that point!

Admittedly, I'm working on a post right now, but it's been taking forever because my office didn't move just half a page, but rather it moved two entire pages, which I have to read and react to, because it happens directly before Kinpaku.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Hey Astra. What's up?

Tired grumpy and exhausted so I'm going to say I hate you when you don't reply in a timely manner but not mean it then read my book because I feel bad about saying I hate you when I don't really hate you then say I'm sorry for saying I hate you and then poke at you to post while crying a little bit before I return to reading and then decide what I want to eat for dinner and muse about how if we were close enough to speak to each other face to face this would all be done in one breath just like this has no periods because when I'm tired I talk a lot and I just can't seem to shut up and it all turns into one huge sentence that is such a grammatical monstrosity...its amusing.

Sorry about not posting in a timely manner, but this last week was a bit of a monstrosity upon my being. On top of which, you should know already it's a rarity for me to be posting on a Saturday night, as you hoped. I'm socializing with bros at that point!

Admittedly, I'm working on a post right now, but it's been taking forever because my office didn't move just half a page, but rather it moved two entire pages, which I have to read and react to, because it happens directly before Kinpaku.

Like I said I'm just grumpy tired and exhausted...and now watching a horror movie. Bravo me. I'm going to have...-vomit- nightmares...

So no worries smile and I noticed....it was frustrating.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:52 pm
It took me another half hour still to freaking post the god damned thing. That's how much I had to respond to. O.<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:20 pm
I noticed ^^'
And unfortunately, Maemi isn't feeling very patriotic to his village now xD But he's only gone to the hospital to train. With the jar. >>

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:12 pm
Is Suzume gonna have to jump in to derail Maemi's possible crazy train? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 pm
Haruhi000777
Is Suzume gonna have to jump in to derail Maemi's possible crazy train? XD

Hopefully not but you may have to step in to prevent Kinpaku from killing Maemi >>'  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:24 pm
Can do. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:19 pm
Hello~ ?  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:25 pm
Hiya Wuggles.

Ugh, it's taking forever to train my techniques...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 pm
Hey there, Haruru.

Are you making sure to make use of the academy reductions, and stuff~ ?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:33 pm
LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:43 pm
*Looks to the east*
For once, it's not. :c

I'm back, Haruru.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:57 pm
Kazzoh
LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

[backhands]
How dare you skip the beginning! D:<

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:01 pm
Ugghhhh... people. I still need Yuki shinobi.  

Haruhi000777

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:02 pm
Misujage
Kazzoh
SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST! THE WINDS OF THE KING! ZENSHIN! KEIRETSU! TEMPA KYOURAN! LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

[backhands]
How dare you skip the beginning! D:<
OSU!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games