Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Kat entered the bar and was making her way over to the bar when she saw Leko......and Franco. User Image She took a deep breath and walked over behind the bar and grabbed the bottle of Republic, pouring herself a shot and downing it before she even greeted the two.

"Hello, Leko. Frankie boy, you and I....we need to talk. NOW." She glared at him and poured herself another shot.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Franco nodded as Lady spoke, almost as though she was giving him lots of useful information. When Katana comes out, speaking in her cutting voice, Franco smirks at her. He acts as if every word these two speaks is teaching him volumes on what he is here to find out.

Ehh! Il mio gattina! I knows yous wants me now, but ehh Franco he comes to those who waits too, no? But sul serio, what's on your minds gattina? Whys don't we step into il mio ufficio?

Franco opens his arm in a motion to Katana that points to the office.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 pm

rolleyes What a maroon....
*sips Jack then drags on the clove*
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm

She walked around the bar and grabbed Frankie by the lapels of his coat and forces him to sit down on the stool next to Leko.

"No...we are NOT going to the office, because I want witnesses when I talk to you! scream " She stood back and crossed her arms. "I'm going to speak very slowly, and I'm going to use little words so that even YOU can understand." She leaned in and was almost nose to nose with him.

"YOU have NO power here. I'M the one in charge until Psy gets back. And when she does get back, YOU will still have NO power. There will be NO changing of ANYTHING in this damn bar, you understand? You will NEVER be in charge around here."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

cool Yous know you flush the most bella rosa di colore whens yous angry gattina? I knows yous has a position er' to defend, I's just wants to makes sures business runs as usuals. capire? Nows hows about I makes yous ladies some bevande? Ehh? I's knwos you twos be working lunghe ore.

Franco gets up from the chair Katana sat him and and walks behind the bar. He starts pulling out a couple of glasses while he keeps his cigar balanced on his lip.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm

She glanced at Leko and reached around to get her knife that was hidden at her waist. She went around the bar and spun Franco around, pressing the flat edge of the blade against his upper thigh. She leaned in and hissed at him.

"I don't NEED your goddamned help with anything, I can run this bar far better than you have ever DREAMED." She pressed the blade harder against his thigh. "Now, I want you to be a good boy and promise me that you won't DO anything to this bar."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 pm

User Image
*touches Kat's shoulder*
Let me try....
before you harm him more than you would like. User Image
Franco User Image
She'll damn near kill you man... twisted User Image
Then I'll suck whatever life is remaining from you
and say I couldn't be held responsible.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Franco looks down at the positioning of the dagger on his thigh. He looks up and into Katana's eyes and remains looking at her as Lady Leko speaks. After Lady Leko says her piece, his face shows his signature smirk play across.

If I's didn't know any betters I'd thinks yous twos were trying to see Franco's belino. Yous two, I sees now why zitellona keeps yous around. Yous entertainment skills ares molto buona! Perfect execusion, yous gots real class. cool

Franco backs away from the girls and grabs a pack of patches off the bar. He decides it's best to let these two do the business part of things, so he doesn't blow their cover. It's apparent how distracting he's already becoming. He turns and waves, back facing the ladies as he strolls out the front doors.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm

She gripped the knife tightly in her hand and glared at his retreating back.

"Leko, next time he's in the bar, I want Ayami to deal with him. I've given her full permission to do what she thinks necessary to purify and save his soul."

She looked over at Leko and grinned evilly. "I think THAT might sink into his thick skull. twisted "

She took a deep breath and sheathed her knife again. She poured yet another shot and downed it, then went about making a Mexican martini.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm

I'm not sure his SOUL is the problem Kat....
I think it might be something else. User Image
But you know Ayami, she'll jump at the chance.
I mean she just got such praise

*shakes hands sarcastically*
For her recent acts rolleyes

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

She poured herself a martini and snickered at Leko. "Well, I can't very well give him a lobotomy, now can I?" She sipped her drink and then laughed.

"However, that might just make him smarter! rofl And what recent acts of Ayami's got her praise?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:27 pm

User Image baptisms performed User Image
*sips Jack, face unamused*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:29 pm

She gave Leko a puzzled look. "But the only baptism she's done lately is QS's and that only lasted about an hour, tops. User Image"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:34 pm

It was a big deal Kat...
a HUGE deal...
it was weird, I don't want to remember it.
They granted her another crown or something.
It's not worth talking about...

*waves it off*
Ugh needing to sit though that make me
just want to burn the whole place down
in it's own holy fire User Image

*sips the Jack*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 pm

She took a seat, placing the shaker within reach and took another sip of her drink.

"But you survived, and that's what's important. wink "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games