Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:03 pm
If you really wanna help, Haruru, why don't you go around each village and tally the shinobi for me~ ?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:05 pm
Kazzoh
Misujage
Kazzoh
SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST! THE WINDS OF THE KING! ZENSHIN! KEIRETSU! TEMPA KYOURAN! LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!

[backhands]
How dare you skip the beginning! D:<
OSU!

[wipes tears]
There, much better~

Misujage

Saint

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm
/weeps manly tears/

WHERE IS MY SHISHIO!? crying

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:10 pm
Food and walk time~ Back in a bit.

I'm sorry, Kazzy, I'm not sure. D:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 pm
Haruhi000777

lol Yuki it is then ^_^. Nice to meet you Yukikage -bows-.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Elemental: Excellent.

Wiggles: Uggghhh... fine.  

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Konoha: About 19 according to their list.

Sunagakure: About 27 according to their profile thread.

Kirigakure: About 26 according to their profile thread.

Kumogakure: About 22 or 23 according to profile thread and knowing one or two have not reposted profiles in the thread.

Yukigakure: 9, according to the profile thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:56 pm
Did you actually look through and count, or did you just read the number of replies? > __ >  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 pm
Counted.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:22 pm
Smokey dokes. P:
Thank you.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm
Wiggles: No problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 pm
Ugh... sorry for ditching you again, I need to sleep. Goodnight, Haruru.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Elemental_Allomancer

Wheezing Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm
Question about Retraining: Before I pick out my character classes and work on the personality and history of my character, I am doing research to be sure of the classes I want. And I came across this in the Eiseijutsu List (in bold)

Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.
Guild Description: See the official description. Retraining allows for greater or shorter lengths of the scalpel, up to & including a standard katana length.

What does that mean exactly? I know you have to train to learn a technique since this one is B-Rank it would take 7 Posts (before reductions), but does this mean by training for an additional 7 Posts you can increase it's effectiveness to that level, or would there be a halfway point. Like 7 Posts to the halfway point and still another 7 posts until it reached the katana length.

Also, once you reach that mastery, would using it in that fashion increase the amount chakra used for that technique? And then finally, when retraining how do you indicate your level with the technique on the jutsu list.

sweatdrop Sorry to be a pain this just caught my interest and I couldn't find the answer on my own. I'll probably go with Tai Medic either way but this would be good to know for later.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:19 pm
I would think that retraining does mean you post as if you were learning it all over again I guess.

Everything else, I honestly could not tell you since I don't think anyone has retrained their techniques.  

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm
Elemental_Allomancer
Question about Retraining: Before I pick out my character classes and work on the personality and history of my character, I am doing research to be sure of the classes I want. And I came across this in the Eiseijutsu List (in bold)

Chakra no Mesu [ Chakra Scalpel ]
Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.
Guild Description: See the official description. Retraining allows for greater or shorter lengths of the scalpel, up to & including a standard katana length.

What does that mean exactly? I know you have to train to learn a technique since this one is B-Rank it would take 7 Posts (before reductions), but does this mean by training for an additional 7 Posts you can increase it's effectiveness to that level, or would there be a halfway point. Like 7 Posts to the halfway point and still another 7 posts until it reached the katana length.

Also, once you reach that mastery, would using it in that fashion increase the amount chakra used for that technique? And then finally, when retraining how do you indicate your level with the technique on the jutsu list.

sweatdrop Sorry to be a pain this just caught my interest and I couldn't find the answer on my own. I'll probably go with Tai Medic either way but this would be good to know for later.

That system has actually been taken out. We just have not had time to track down every jutsu that has that in their description and remove them.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games