Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

^__^

They beat me to it by just a bit, I almost had it when they solved it.

Birdie has just gone crazy....they brought home peeps and it has a stuffed peep in it....hhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppppp.............i do not like peeeeeeeps...**laughs**

Like, the marshmallow snacks?

yeppers...it has peeps in it as well as a stuff toy peep....she is giddy with delight....

oooooohh....who is the they that solved the puzzle before you...I was rooting on you......

Just some other user. It wasn't a competition though, so when they solved it, everyone benefits.

Peeps are alright. A bit too sugary though.

oooohhh....yeppers to that one..I like the background...

way too sugary for me yuk...even marshmallows I can only eat one or two and I have had enough....don't see how the girls can eat them like they do....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

^__^

They beat me to it by just a bit, I almost had it when they solved it.

Birdie has just gone crazy....they brought home peeps and it has a stuffed peep in it....hhhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppppp.............i do not like peeeeeeeps...**laughs**

yeppers...it has peeps in it as well as a stuff toy peep....she is giddy with delight....

oooooohh....who is the they that solved the puzzle before you...I was rooting on you......

Just some other user. It wasn't a competition though, so when they solved it, everyone benefits.

way too sugary for me yuk...even marshmallows I can only eat one or two and I have had enough....don't see how the girls can eat them like they do....

My dad rather likes them.

It's hit and miss for me, a lot of times I don't like so much sugar.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

since becoming diabetic I do not care for sugar..my weakness is dark chocolate...I am a chocoholic...
Kasai made a cake and covered the top with peeps....I ate some of the cake but no peeps....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

since becoming diabetic I do not care for sugar..my weakness is dark chocolate...I am a chocoholic...
Kasai made a cake and covered the top with peeps....I ate some of the cake but no peeps....

That's unfortunate. D:

I prefermilk chocolate myself and white chocolate is delicious but I can't eat too much of it. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's unfortunate. D:

I prefermilk chocolate myself and white chocolate is delicious but I can't eat too much of it. o.o

when younger I prefer white chocolate but now it is too sweet so if I eat any it is very little...same for milk chocolate it is just to sweet for me now....but dark chocolate mmmmmm just right...but I still can't eat a lot of it...not good for the blood sugar...but can have some every now and then....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's unfortunate. D:

when younger I prefer white chocolate but now it is too sweet so if I eat any it is very little...same for milk chocolate it is just to sweet for me now....but dark chocolate mmmmmm just right...but I still can't eat a lot of it...not good for the blood sugar...but can have some every now and then....

Yeah, too much and I feel a bit sick...
Not a big fan of dark chocolate though...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's unfortunate. D:

I have always liked dark chocolate but there is a not so nice story as to why I never got it when growing up...so after leaving home that all changed but there was not much dark chocolate to buy so I had to be happy with milk...always liked Mounds over Almond Joy...
I like those semi-sweet morsels you put in cookies...ate them right out of the bag...they are great in pancakes too...all they are is dark chocolate....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's unfortunate. D:

I have always liked dark chocolate but there is a not so nice story as to why I never got it when growing up...so after leaving home that all changed but there was not much dark chocolate to buy so I had to be happy with milk...always liked Mounds over Almond Joy...
I like those semi-sweet morsels you put in cookies...ate them right out of the bag...they are great in pancakes too...all they are is dark chocolate....

Oh dear.

I like Mounds, don't like the nuts.

Ooooooooh, I loved those other morsels... Butterscotch, was it, maybe?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's unfortunate. D:

Oh dear.

I like the nut....

yes...mmmmmmm...those are good to eat right out of the bag too....there is also the peanut butter ones...but you have to like peanut butter....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's unfortunate. D:

Oh dear.

I like the nut....

yes...mmmmmmm...those are good to eat right out of the bag too....there is also the peanut butter ones...but you have to like peanut butter....

Nope. None for me. I'll take my yummy butterscotch. emotion_omnomnom  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear.

I like the nut....

ooooohh I like a good ole protein burger or pb&j whichever you want to call it...or just eat by the spoonful right out of the jar....yummy for the tummy....**laughs** now that brings back good memories..**smiles** racing to open the new jar of peanut butter and breaking it..not the jar the smooth top of the peanut butter....**laughing** the one who opened the jar was the one who got to put the spoon or knife in first.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear.

I like the nut....

ooooohh I like a good ole protein burger or pb&j whichever you want to call it...or just eat by the spoonful right out of the jar....yummy for the tummy....**laughs** now that brings back good memories..**smiles** racing to open the new jar of peanut butter and breaking it..not the jar the smooth top of the peanut butter....**laughing** the one who opened the jar was the one who got to put the spoon or knife in first.....

Protein Burger? .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:53 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear.

I like the nut....

Protein Burger? .-.

well that is what TJ calls a pb&j sandwich cause peanut butter is full of protein...and he likes to be funny that way...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear.

I like the nut....

Protein Burger? .-.

well that is what TJ calls a pb&j sandwich cause peanut butter is full of protein...and he likes to be funny that way...

Oh, I've never heard ot called that.

It's certainly true though. Peanut butter is a great emergency food.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Protein Burger? .-.

Oh, I've never heard ot called that.

It's certainly true though. Peanut butter is a great emergency food.

I think that is just something TJ thought up....he is always doing that...he can make us laugh that way....usually it is never a dull moment with him....

yeppers..  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games