Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

sientolo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:18 am
a mahoosif hie to whoever reads this!

I'm 22...I'm not sure if that's old or not here on gaia? Scribbling from england - I love loooaads of things....namely languages, capoeira, music {zouk, soca, funky stuff, reggaeton, UGHH, chillaxin music & beats & there's probably more!}
ohh and how can I forget butterflies... I heart Mariposas.... so much so that ... I don't know what... but I love random & nonsensical utterings...the majority of the who do not comprehend me and so I just shudder in their lack of understandings... pity really rolleyes

I know loads of people here love anime & manga... I have been introduced to it gradually over the last 2 years since meeting mi novio and it is slowly infecting me...although I'll never be obsessed by it like He... I do have my periods.

... well I'm brand new and fresh to this guild today and know noone, so I hope that by posting this there'll be someone who thinks "ohh, i'd like to know this person more..." !! Take care!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:03 pm
          User Image
Hi I'm new. :3
I'm 18~ A girl IRL.
I live in New Jerseeyyy O:
Which does not suck contrary to popular belief. I actually think it's the best place to live ever. <3
I'm an artist and I'm going to major in Graphic Design in college.
(Yes I do draw avi art. ;3)

You can call me Kiri, Hara, Harry, Kiwi, or Ty. xD
Umm anything else can be found out on my profile or just by talking to me. xP

darlingtonia californica

Petite Noir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 pm
Hello! I just joined to this Guild.
My name is Ana. I was born and currently living in Mexico.
I am 21 years old.
I am an artist (more likely a Photographer)
My hobbies are: Music (I play piano and cello/attending to concerts), Reading (books and comics), creating Art, Traveling, Shopping, Clubbin' (sometimes!)

^_~ If you want to become my friend, let's talk, share interests in common, and meet each other. Shall we?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:44 pm
hi, i is umi i is 21 just truned it may 31 08. i like to draw and stuff. srry iam not very talkable about myself sweatdrop  

Fading2Silver

8,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

kamahaazi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:50 pm
I am Anangrysissy. I AM NOT A CHICK!!!I enjoy random, random, stuff, video games, random, random again, random once more, thinking of randomness, executing said randomness in a random fasion, random, eating, sleeping, random, random, music, random, modnar, Feet?, and the letter 'nose'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:19 pm
Hi, I'm Casey. I'm pretty sure my old account was on this guild at one point, but yeah, I was just invited. I don't know by who, though... Lol. They said they saw me in something called the "Gaia Yearbook". *le shrug*

This account has been here since 2006, I'm pretty sure my old account had been on here since 05.  

januaryfreeze92

Eirwyn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:23 pm
Hi there! smile
I have another of my accounts here too--Doctor_Whatsit is one of my mules.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 pm
Hi, I'm Lizz, I love Pride & Prejudice. I also love My Chemical romance. They are my favorit band. I'm also 17. Oh, i like to bake. I'm good at making cookies, and cakes and pies. Yummy  

Saint_Slizz

Fashionable Bloodsucker

l Sir Vanity l

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:36 pm
User ImageThree sleepless nights
This isn't how its supposed to be.
But you're so good at
taking your time to get back to me.
I will wait for you forever,
if you would just ask me.
I thought that I could change you
but you changed me.

_________I...[t] doesn't feel R ii GHT,

holding SOMEONE else's h.a.n.d._____________________

OH HEY! :'D
Kiri-sama was invited here too! surprised
~<33333

Who eb me? Whats that thing ghetto people say?
"I'M DAT ***** YO"
xDDD
But seriously.
I am that *****. I quite enjoy the word in all its offensive glory. =]
Name's Vaughn. I'm quite rude. I'm NOT ghetto [[though I am black]].
I'm very nice.
I live in VA.
[[2UP2DOWN]]
Get with it...bizatch.
=o
Contrary to the person who invited me ideal's I'm not the most tolerant person around.
Ignorance pisses me off.
I'm a raging deviant.
WERD UP NUCKA
Thats be my deviant page.
I'm 18.
God-damnit
I'm an anti-socialite.
I probably don't like you unless you're awesome.
Jeez. I'm sounding horrible in this introduction.
D:
I really am a great[ly shallow] person! D:
Dx
Love me? D:

»Together on [ p h o n e ] lines,______________

______________and LIVING at t_w_o opposite l ends l User Image

{...Erase my name from this p a g e ...}

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:44 pm
hello
hi
well i have nothing to say
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well that was mildly entertaining  

monkeyman2552

Thisnameisawsome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:57 pm
hey it's seems like a nice guild i got an invite to it so i said "Eh Why not"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:00 pm
While, like a ghastly rapid river,through the pale door...

Hey...I'm XSilent_Moonlight_BreezeX (Silent or Breeze or Moonlight for short. o_o)
I've been a Gaia member since March 2005.
My hobbies/interests include: Drawing, writing, reading, computer-ing, music, Japanese culture, video games, anime...breathing...in a nutshell that 's about it.

Into more detail: Music: Mostly Rock. Any kind, but I'm not a huge fan of old rock like ACDC and Led Zepplin. However, I do listen to a wider veriety of music ranging from rock to pop, country to rap, Hip-hop to classical. I pretty much like anything.
Games: KINGDOM. HEARTS. That's my absolute favorite game. Organization XIII would be my favorite group from Kingdom Hearts, and from that group, my favorites would be Demyx, Axel, Roxas, Saix, and Xigbar. I do like everyone else though. *huggles them all*
Final Fantasy would be my next favorite game series. FF7 is my favorite of those...I also love the movie Advent Children, Kadaj being my favorite.
I'm also pretty fond of Guitar Hero and DDR games. Whooo.
Art: I'm in the art arena! Look for me! =D
I also do avatar edits. If you'd like to see some of my previous edits, PM me. If you like them, ask for me to make you one. They is cheap.

I don't like a whole lot of Disney Movies, but my two favorites would be Alice in Wonderland and Mulan. <3 From Alice in Wonderland, my favorite person is the Mad Hatter. I've made my own version of him and I'm currently writing a story about him. *dances*

Um. IF you wish to know more about me, I suggest visiting my profile. There probably isn't anything new there that you didn't read here, but you'll find some of my favorite pictures and a neat video! =D So lets all visit and drop me a comment, please?

...A hideous throng rush out forever, and laugh--but smile no more.

XSilent_Moonlight_BreezeX

Spooky Ladykiller

23,375 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

That nerdy kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:10 pm
I'm new here...(like almost everyone else who posted on this forum...)
Likes: cookies, lolita styles, roleplaying, anime and music
Hates: Meanie pplz, ghost stories, pplz who mess around with me too much... and pervy boys...
Um...I like classic, screamo, rock, J-pop, J-rock and...that's all the music styles I like yeah...Um...Bye~ 3nodding whee ... eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:16 pm
~waves~
Hello everyone who actually reads the introductions.
I am [look over at the name over my avatar].
I like anime, reading, writing, drawing, and tennis.

neutral What?

that's all

bye bye

::end of post::

I'm done now.

Astral D_W

Silvie Verisimilitude

Gracious Hunter

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:19 pm
heart Hiya everyone! heart

I'm 18 and a graduating senior this year (yays c/o/08!!!). I've been a member of gaia since October 2005 and...well...talk to me to get to know me! 4laugh

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games