Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mina Chazzy Zang

8,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:22 pm
Hi my name is Mina and well most people say that im very random.
other than that I dunno what to say XD

~Mina ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:24 pm
What's up.

My name is Hatake most call me hat-chan though.
I'm 17 years young and I love to draw.
I'm pretty much totally upsessed with the interent and My fave past time on here other than gaia is hanging on veoh.com and watching jdoramas.

I'm pretty much a nerd since I read comic books. My favorite Marvel comic charachter is Polaris and Ms.Marvel. xD

I also like unicorns and random things.

Well that's me, thanks fr inviting me into the guild.  

geslacht

PunkRockStarMob

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:25 pm
Hey I'm Kapricia, you can call me Kapri or Kaprisun, or by my ridiculous screename. I'm 18 and a girl xD <3 I've been a gaia member since May 2005 but my account was hacked, I made a new account last winter I think and then I was hacked again, yay for me, so hopefully it won't happen again!

Anywho my favorite color of all time is purple! I love it, it's just too awesome! I love drawing, it's super fun and I hope to become an animator, that is after all what I'm going to school for, well actually I'm going to a community college to do Game Design first, then I'm going to a University for Animation. I love foreign languages, they just sound so cool, I took four years of French which was awesome and I took some Japanese when I was younger. I love computers <3 Music is awesome, Blondie, Werid Al, Mihimaru Gt, Mini Moni, Garou, Maroon 5 and Blaqk Audio...of course I have many more!

I have a cat named Cinnamon. She's cute. I like playing video games, I have a gamecube but my cousins stole my controllers so it just sits there on my floor next to my N64. I love going to the movies it's such a fun experience, the last movie I saw was Iron man, twas pretty good. I love cooking too, I was in Culinary Class, it was amazing. Food Channel is awesome, Alton Brown all the way! Oh and I love NASCAR...

I've probably said too much already, don't want to bore you all to tears if you want to know more check out my profile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:36 pm
    Well, uhm, hello I guess. My name's Pipea, and I literally joined/was invited about 5 minutes ago.

Anyway, I'm 17 years old. I enjoy reading, writing, videogames, sleeping, eating, and a whole bunch of other stuff. My favorite type of music is rock, but I'm real flexible as far as that goes. I'll listen to what I like.

I guess that's about all you really need/want to know. See you 'round~

{ a l i s · g r a v e · n i l }

Ariiadne

Prophet

Kiko the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:43 pm

To whoever's reading this ~

Hello, name's Kikolry...or you could just call me Kiko...most people do...

Um...I dunno exactly how long I been on Gaia...an I'm too lazy to go check right now...you can look if you want though...I'm guessing its close to two years now...

I like to read, get on Gaia, write, play video games, anime, all that good stuff... ;]
I also like the colors, black, red, white and grey/silver...and my fav animals are wolves and ravens...

I'm kind of random at times...other times I guess I'm just normal...I like to RP and I get on Gaia a lot, almost every day...so I'll do my best to stay active in this guild...

I have my own guild, and I'm in a lot of others, but theres always room for more...right? ;3

Its terribly difficult to get me angry, I'm mostly a pretty laid back person...if I say anything offensive, I can assure you it was not intended to be so...

I may be kind of shy at first, an I may not be...depends, and I guess we'll see...

Oh, and I semi RP when I talk out of role plays sometimes... *yawns* I hope thats allowed here... .-.

Anyway, wow...I've written more than I intended... D;
Now people are gonna look at it and go 'Uh-oh, wall of text *scroll*'...eh, can't help it I suppose...

Mkay well...thanks for inviting me...you know I already got an invite from this guild a while ago, and yes I've read the purple profile FAQ thing, but just letting you know I decided to give it a try this time... ;]

Well see you all...around, I guess...
ninja

~ Kikolry  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:49 pm
Name's Sean (couldn't figure that one out could you? lol XD) and I don't really have a nickname. 18 years old and going to college (woot!). I'm pretty laid back and calm, but I can get heated easily during interesting debates/conversations. Music is one of the things I enjoy in life. Some of my favorite bands are Bad Religion, Reel Big Fish, and Weezer. Not really sure what else to put on this... so yeah...  

Blackhearted_Sean

Dapper Genius

Stormariel

Gracious Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 pm
Hello! I go by Stormariel: you'll never know my real name buahaha!
I am 16, have OCD, am very random, and am the proud owner of 7 cats. (If you are allergic to cats stay away from me: the air around me radiates cat fur). I live in Geogia (darn peach state)- I only moved once and that was only an eighth of a mile away. I am a Christian, pentacostal beliefs mostly, and will argue with you for days on religious views. I love Twilight just like most girls (by the way, they completely screwed up the mirror room scene, I couldn't finish watching it, it was so bad). I am in highschool: unnofficial Junior thankyou very much. I forget stuff alot. It took me two months to realize I was 16. Oh, and I hate Joshua's law, it's the only reason I can't drive by now. Ya, I'm done now.

pirate Oh ya, I love pirates and ninjas ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Hi, I'm Ciara, I'm 15 i like anime, video games and animals. My favorite colors are crimson and black and I've been on gaia since January.  

Dominate Allure

Desirable Shapeshifter

Hono Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:00 pm
Welcome to my world wanderer,
I am Lost Destiny Dreamer. I weave the threads of many a destiny and watch over the world quietly. I am lost but I am also found. With this in mind I should possibly tell you how I became who I am, No, it is to soon for you to know this. For now you'll just know my present. I have been lost ever since I can remember and I have always been dreaming of my destiny. At this time, No In this dimension I am 16 years old and a girl. No, I am not as fragile as some may believe (Though I may seem to be that way). I have no lover but as every being wants, I wish to find one at some point. If you wish to understand me more get to know me. I love to imagine and create with my mind. I have stories that have been untold in this head. I would love to share these stories with you. I also love to learn new things about our world. My hobbies are simple, Writing, Reading, Wandering, Meeting People. So many other things I love to do. I am a dreamer as you know, I am a lover, I am a keeper, A mystery and I am a lost soul. You may see me pass by every few weeks or even see me in your dreams. Please, Enjoy yourself. Always remember to trust yourself when lost.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:02 pm
I'm Kthrn.
I'm 4teen.
I'm a vocab-nut.
i find the beauty in everything
3nodding  

kayfurr

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiko the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:02 pm
My posts are going to get lost in this great huge place...aren't they? D;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:05 pm
Hello.
I'm Mistress Cheeze, you can call me anything you want, I don't really mind. I'm 18 and I live in Quebec, Canada. I love cheese and anime. I also like random pm's and comments...i accept random friend request but don't expect me to talk to you unless you strike up a conversation yourself.
:B

Sir Buttcakes

Wheezing Fatcat

nurseAIKO

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:10 pm
Hi! I'm nurseAIKO!! Haha, obviously... Umm, I'm always bored, so this guild seems like it will help. Haha! blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:25 pm
Wow 1 million posts. i wish you alot of luck getting there.

I have been a gaia member for about a month.
If you can't tell yet my favorite thing to do is talk.
I never shut up. I talk in my sleep. {wow said that out loud}
hehehehehe.

I love gaia and am having fun each and every day. I am never bored here.
If I am not playing a game you can find me wandering around gaia collecting trash. I can almost always be found somewhere.

I live in Maine. A small town. I love the country. I hate busy places and dislike people that can't atleast smile.

I love reading and the outdoors. I love taking walks with my dog. At times I think it's the other way around though. She is 1/3 newfoundland, 1/3 husky and 1/3 wolf. She is the sweetest dog anyone could meet. She loves people.

I want to send a big thanks for the invite. This looks like a great guild to be in. Alot of awesome things to do. And if you want help getting to that million then I am defiantly the person to try to help get you there.  

Kali_Indian_Vampire

Kurbis

Newbie Noob

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:26 pm
I forgot if I posted yet.
Anyways, yeah. I'm Nintenfreak, preferred short name is N_101. If you want to know why it's a long story so you have to PM me.
So yeah... Hey!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games