Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:21 pm
Neuro laughed and down at him,"I know what I promised but it slipped my mind with everything happening boy."He chuckled,"Like I said, I lost interest in it so I forgot all about it."he looked down at Brago,"I will try to find them but I know they're in the demon world not this one."

Soma nodded his head,"Yeah sure."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Kisalie danced in front of him so she was walking backwards and looking at him. "So tell me about yourself. What kinda of people and things do you like?"  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

Soma started thinking,"I like easy going people and I like talking, love staring at the moon and my whole family and including me love riddles."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
"Riddles are fun." she giggled. "And I like the moon too because when i stand in its light I feel like I'm glowing." She spun around, causing Some to walk into her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 pm
"neuro... Did I do the right thing helping the mutt get back with Soli? Are you mad at me about it?" brago asked suddenly, a look of frustration crossed his face as he gripped neuro tighter and looked down  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Neuro laughed,"Keep gripping me like this and I will think your trying to make pass at me."He chuckled,"No boy I know you were trying to do the right thing but it would have made me happier if you didn't put the mutt back together with her."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:46 pm
"i'm sorry." brago said before letting go  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:48 pm
Neuro looked at him,"What is bothering you Brago it seems your not acting like your usual self."he studied him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon sighed to himself. Perhaps he should depart and just head back to the shop and stay put or maybe head off to visit some old friends of his, which were hobos of course, but they knew things. They were the eyes and ears of the city, unlike Leon who was always found sleeping in a dumpster.

llOOC: Eep.ll

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

Soma stopped himself and smiled,"Yeah."He looked at the house,"There it is, I'll see you inside."He walked in and saw Leon,"Hi."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:00 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked to see Soma and flashed him a small smile. "Hey." He said.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:02 pm
"this one woman thing" brago had subconsiously asked the soli question when he was thinking of another thing." I just..... Nevermind, I won't keep you Neuro"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:08 pm
Neuro smiled,"Is it Hana and how she put a leash on you."He laughed.

Soma nodded towards his direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 pm
"just go neuro.... God I can't believe I was being nice to you" brago said stamping away mad.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Neuro smiled,"Forgive me Brago but I am curious to why you act depressed that is what I would call it."He leaned against a tree,"Coming to the wedding."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games