Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:29 pm
Привет! whee
Oops, sorry about that, it kind of slipped out. Besides knowing my name, Neco (Or Yami; my friends have been calling me that forever), knowing about my huge obsession with Russian is vital. I've been learning Russian for nearly fives years, and I plan to stick with it all the way through college. I was born in California but only lived there for two years before moving to Alaska, my current residence. Hence my decent grip on English. xp
Grammar and spelling mistakes online bother me a lot, actually...
Anyway, I'm sixteen years old, and will be a Junior in High School this August.
Hobbies? I have hobbies yes. I love writing (stories, poems, and songs!), singing (I can sing in four different languages. Guess which ones!), drawing (I may post examples sometime), video gaming, and of course, studying Russian. I won't go into details here (even though I sort of have), so if you have questions, contact me or watch out for me around the guild. I do love meeting new people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi all,

I'm Melissa though I prefer to be called one of my many nick names. These are : Mel2,Mel-mel,m-chan,me-chan,Mel ..etc.

I am 21 (22 in November), and I have been on Gaia since 2003 with my main now mule account and this current main account since 2005.

My hobbies include : Watching and discussing anime , reading manga , reading in general , drawing (I may have a web comic out soon..I'm crunching details. I also do avi art for cheap) , video games , doll collecting (ask about my ball jointed dolls. I'd be happy to share pictures.) , making (albeit basic) profiles,playing dungeons and dragons with my friends (I'd be more then happy if you asked any questions about them and would be happy to answer them) , online roleplays (none of that gross stuff most of it is based on my D&D characters but I welcome anyone who would be interested) , etc. (just ask if you'd like to know more)

I am currently employed at a Best Buy. I work the video game section.

I'm engaged to forged_chainsaw. We are setting a date in 2010. (not sure on specifics).

I try to be helpful and give advice when and where needed.If you have any questions or need advice I'd be more then willing to help.(Though I tend not to donate to someone who begs me or even asks.. I randomly do acts of kindness XP )

I'm what would be called an "eccentric" in to which I'm "weird" but very fun loving.

Also, if anyone would have anymore questions or just wish to talk, you may pm me or even IM me. My AIM is : MellySeren .

Melissa_Seren

Aldrick Aurelius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:35 pm
Hello o-o I'm Spyder R (R is for Reize) Wyzard, which would be my online and gaia name, but you can call me Rei-Kun ~. I was sent a pm about this guild, I thought it was cool so... I joined : D . I'm a timid Asian (Filipino to be exact) and slightly emo sweatdrop . I'm only 13, but I'm very experienced and intelligent ~I'm physically weak Dx which makes me like mages in rpgs and MMOs...I 'm a boy, but I can be a bit feminine xP I hate ghetto males (which is everyone in my school...), so I hang out with girls o-o... (they all say I have nice, soft hair :3 ... feels like a harem...)... I've been on Gaia for ... some time.... .-. I don't play much sports, except badminton o-o~ The current MMOs I play are Flyff (I quit training D: ) and R.O.S.E. (Arua private server). I'm Spyder524 of Flyff-Aibatt, and ReiKun, ReizeKun, RenaChan of Rose-Hebarn. o-o You probably noticed by now that I love emoticons and write properly with capitals and periods o-o... So... yeah... I'm not much of a foruming person... (This is my first post xD *Excluding skittles quest*). I like J-pop music, hate rap and hip-hop D: . Rock is okay o-o... So.... um... nice length for first post xD~. So, I hope to make nice friends and... stuff... : p Oh, and my favorite color is purple :3~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:43 pm
Welcome Spyder R Wyzard

Nice name XD  

OcarinaGuy64

knvsdf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:58 pm
Hi, I'm Chloe...and I got an invitation fromm the leader (I think so)...Just to tell you that this guild pwns all of the guilds there are. It's fun here ^^!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:13 pm
Hi people!  

happymonkeyboy750

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm
Hi. I'm RisikaFox, AKA Risika, Riri, or anything else you can think of. xp At the time of this posting, I am nearly 19 years of age and female. Ummm... I like meeting new people, although I'm not very good at the art of verbal communication. I lurk far more than I post, and am bad at describing myself, so if you really want to know anything about me, you'll have to ask. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:23 pm
Hey! Well, you may call me tribbles or lyra ^^

This guild looks pretty awesome! I can't wait until school ends so i can get on a bit more
mrgreen  

tribbles753

Madame Ravissant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm
Hi Everyone!
My name is Delana, and I'm looking for some friends to hang out with on Gaia.
Please check out my profile or PM me to get to know me!
Thanks, and have a fun time in this guild like I am,
Delana1347

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:33 pm
hi everyone  

piggy-panda

Cupcake Mininu

Shy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:41 pm
User Image
I am Anne the mule of the guild invited me I love to join new guilds and make new friends : 3 I hope I will enjoy a lot with all of you people this guild seems quite awesome in my opinion ^-^

A n n e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:16 pm
The "Why Not Mule" sent me the invitation - saw my entry at the Prom's Year Book. :3

Hello everyone! Been on Gaia since October 2k7 (joined couple days before Halloween Event).  

N3ko-Senpai

the sp0ok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:29 pm
hello : ) got sent an invitation.

<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Hai everyone! I've just been invited and well here I am. My alias is Seanie. I'm 16. Well that's about it for now people. xd Pleased to meet you all!  

x iSeanHirose x

Dapper Explorer

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Window Shopper 100

DJ Katsu

Newbie Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:39 pm
Ello! My name is DJ Katsu but you can just call me DJ. <3
I've been on gaia since December of '06!
It's a pleasure to meet you all!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games