Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:01 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I knocked on the open doorway on my way into the medlab before making my way in. "Glad to see you're alright," I said to Sub once I laid my eyes on him. "Things got a little crazy out on the lake."

"Crazy is putting things lightly...heh..." Sub replied to Terashi, his voice weak. "Everyone else make it- wait a minute!" He shouted, jumping up for a brief moment before sliding back down, groaning in pain as his muscle throbbed in protest to the sudden movement. "Ugh...what...where are my Pokemon?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:06 pm
"I would say to ask either Doc Owl or whoever brought you to him, but I can check your office for you if you'd like, see if they're there," I offered, giving all the answers I could come up with as I wasn't involved in bringing Sub back from the lake.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:13 pm
"Oh..." Sub said, dejectedly, as if hoping to see them right away. "Would you? I would appreciate it." He said in response to Terashi's offer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:28 pm
"Be back in a bit," I nodded before leaving Doc Owl's area for Sub's office.

Once I arrived there, I opened the door to find Sub's overly protective Bisharp, pointing at me and saying... something in Pokespeak. "I'm just here to get Sub's Pokemon so I can give them to him. I have no intention of invading this space," I explained, knowing basically what he was about. Said Bisharp backed up a bit, but kept pointing at me. It then said something else in Pokespeak before retreating inside. Probably telling me to stay put.

When he came back, the Bisharp held a belt with six Pokeballs attatched. He said one more thing in Pokespeak before reaching at me with them, as if handing them to me. "Yes, I'll take them to Sub right away," I replied, and took the belt before making my way back.

"Here you go," I said to Sub once I made my way back to him and handed his Pokemon back to him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:51 pm
The man would perk up as Terashi entered the room with the belt lined with Pokeballs, delighting in simply knowing they were safe and sound. He would accept the belt from the Psychic Channeler and give them a glance over, his smile fading into a sort of confused frown. "There wasn't this many Dusk Balls on here when I left." He pointed out. The Dark One only put his Dark types, or Dark types to be, in Dusk Balls. The others got other fitting ones.

"This one, it's where Bohdan's ball should be." Tapping the top of a Dusk Ball for a bit the man tried to figure out whose it was, usually we was pretty good at discerning the similar devices but right now his brain was cooperating. Deciding to just release the Pokemon and find out that way he pressed the button on the ball causing it to pop open in a display of purple shadowy energy.

"Mimi!" Cried the Disguise Pokemon as it appeared from the ball, right on Sub's chest.

For several seconds he stared into the eyes, or what he assumed to be the eyes, of the creature, once again struggling to figure things out, the incident back at the Lake of Rage still having an effect on him apparently.

"Kyu?" The Ghost chimed again.

"It's..." Was all Sub could get out before his eyes rolled up and his head fell to the side, the man passing out.

"Mimikyu?" Nope said, looking at Terashi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:57 pm
"I'd say ask your Bisharp, but you... yeah," I said, sighing as Sub passed out. "Sorry," I added to Mimikyu before grabbing its ball and recalling it. I then put the belt and the balls attached to it on a nearby counter. "Rest well, I guess," I shrugged before departing.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:35 pm
"The Great Dark One nearly done in by cold water. Never would have thought it." GRAY commented from a speaker in the corner as Terashi walked by it. "I guess this oh-so important email will have to wait until later, what with dear leader passed out and mister missing limbs not around. Oh well, it's a really interesting email too. Anything interesting going on with you, mister Toumei? Silly question, I know, what would you have going on. Humor an AI though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:42 pm
"Not likely anything that would interest you," I retorted, then decided that my response was a bit harsh. "Mostly just planning for my wedding with Keiko at this point. With Ein out of the picture, we've been focusing less on our Pokemon and more on our relationship. Though personally, I'm counting the days until somebody decides to fill the void in the world of evildoers left by his banishment."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Lykas and Odd wouldn't be far behind Terashi. Choosing to wait by the door until the room emptied a bit, however, they'd share a look between them that showed both were concerned over the Snagem leader and both held themselves somewhat accountable for his current condition. Neither of them had reacted quickly enough, leaving the others to rescue Sub. "Some Water Master I'm proving to be..." Lykas muttered, a hand on his face in shame. "Let me know when he's good to check in on, will you? I'm gonna a go have a word with Varuna for the moment. I need to work something out for dealing with him and the mess he's at the center of, anyway." Odd nodded quietly and watched Lykas leave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:58 pm
"Mm...yeah I regret asking." GRAY responded to Terashi. "Any who, I have something better. Take a look." With that said GRAY's Porygon would suddenly jump out of whatever device Terashi had on him, SNAG, Pokedex or anything. The Porygon would rotate its head to face the human while its body remained facing the other way. Manifesting floating in front of its 'beak' was a piece of paper, the email GRAY was so interested in someone reading.

-----

To: snagem@gray.com

Team Snagem is hereby cordially invited on behalf of the Unovan government to participate in an upcoming inter-regional tournament. For more information please get in contact with us at XXX-XXX-XXXX. We eagerly await your response.

Signed, Unovan League Authority  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:06 pm
"Don't sell yourself short, Lykas," I said as said hybrid started to leave. Keiko does that to herself enough as it is. Everyone makes mistakes and that's fine, but don't let them define you. You're better than that."

With that said, I took the note from the oddly flexible Porygon and read it. "This is interesting, I'll give you that. I'll make sure Sub sees it as soon as he's conscious again. But for now, he needs to rest."

Despite saying that, I started at the note for a bit more. "...on second thought, maybe I should show this to him right away. I'd hate to lose an opportunity like this, especially if there's some kind of cash prize for winning as I'm sure he'd drool all over that."

With that, I walked back into the med bay and tapped Sub on the shoulder. I had no idea if this would be enough to rouse him but I didn't want to apply any more force in doing so than need be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:24 pm
Varuna would be found exactly where he was left, in a cell on the lowest level of the building. There was no signs of him having attempted to escape, and while their holding cells were second to none it was obvious that someone of Varuna's strength would eventually find a way to escape. For now the hybrid sat on the floor, legs crossed and eyes closed as tiny drops of water floated around him, the hybrid in meditation.

-----

"Huh what!? Help! It's going to- oh, Terashi...uh...hi...again." Sub said, chuckling nervously after waking up with a sudden panic. "Is...it gone?" He asked, looking around with concern. "Looks to be..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:27 pm
"Don't worry, I put Mimikyuu back in his ball," I told Sub, handing him the note Porygon gave me. "GRAY wanted me to wake you and show you this. Apparently my home region is feeling generous."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:29 pm
Lykas would stand outside Varuna's cell, looking in at the other hybrid, figuring his words up carefully. Just when it seemed he might not actually have anything to say, he finally did so. "Why have you lied for so long?" He asked, simply. There must be a reason. He wasn't expecting the man to give him an answer that made any sense to him but maybe if he told the truth for once, understand ding his reasoning might help guide him to a fitting punishment beyond letting those Ground Channelers assassinate him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:44 pm
"Wait, back in its ball!? How did I...never mind." The man sighed, deciding to address that some time later, instead he was more curious about the other subject Terashi brought up. "What's this..." He said before reading over the short email. "Huh, apparently so. I wasn't aware of any tournaments coming up in Unova, let alone an inter-regional one. There is a number here too, let me just get up and..." He started to get up and out of the tub but alas his muscles didn't cooperate as he stepped out and the man fell to the floor, outside of the tub. Thankfully his robe stayed in place to keep him decent but the fall was more than enough to wound his pride.

"...this is not how I envisioned things going after our great triumph." He said with a muffled voice, his face pressed against the ground in shame. "A little help to my office?" He asked Terashi,.

-----

"I'm not perfect." Varuna began to answer. "Can you imagine what it's like to obtain near immortality, thinking it will allow you to achieve your every desire and dream with enough time, only to discover that your most deepest desire is perpetually out of your reach, no matter how much time you have? And yet, before that, you quickly realize the only way you keep your immortality, and to eventually try and figure out what you are doing wrong, you must lie, stain yourself with deception. Quickly you lose your soul and it takes nothing short of a catastrophe to realize it had been gone for a long time."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games