Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 1, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"I've been around the world and back about five times already." JJ's eyes drooped as he sipped his beer some. "Got lost in a maze at one point, definitely not my finest hour." He looked over to her, smiling. "Sorry I vanished; how have you been? I heard your house is finished?"
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 5, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:14 pm

Liada giggled a bit at the thought of him getting lost in a maze. She's been in that situation at least once. Well its not like mazes are supposed to be easy to get out of. And yea we just finished a couple days ago, it was a lot of work and energy buts its finally done. Her ears droop a little bit with a small amount of guilt showing on her face, tracing circles on the bar counter as she lowered her gaze.I know you offered to help out but I didn't want to overwork you. Last we saw each other you seemed really tired from your work so I wanted to make sure you rested.

Liada Trovaras

JJ Kooms rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 2, 6 Total: 15 (5-30)

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Thanks." He smiled softly over at her. "I would have been happy to help, though; if you have any more projects like that coming up soon, let me know, okay?" He finished his beer, standing to gently place it in the trash. "I've gotta run, but give me a call if you're up to anything fun." He smiled. "It's good to see you again; let's get together soon, alright?" He gave a slight bow, blushing mildly as he did so, and headed out the door.

((I've gotta run for now, but I may be back later; have a good night if I don't see you!))
Liada Trovaras rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 6, 5 Total: 26 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:33 pm

((No worries, I have work in a little bit and I work till 10 tonight so hopefully see you soon if I don't see you tonight. Have a good night yourself!))

Liada's ears perked up as he smiled at her. She couldn't help how much his smile made her giddy. And then he mentioned he had to go but to hang out and that made her even giddier. Her tail wagged happily at the idea. Oh yes it was great seeing you again too! I'll be sure to let you know when something comes up. Take care! 4laugh She waved bye to him and as soon as he was gone Anira chuckled a bit more loudly. User Image

What's so funny? User Image

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Oooh like you do not think I know. You are in heat.User Image Anira calmly sipped the last of her mocha and went to go clean out the glass.

User Image WHa-WHAT!? AM NOT!!! scream Liada sat on her knees on the stool her tail on edge and puffed out.

Well not in those words exactly....how do you normally say it...you. "have the hots" for him Anira made the quotation mark gesture as she placed the clean glass next to the sink and turned to face the miffed fox crossing her arms. From the first moment I saw you around him you get into this User Image gaga mode around him. I have not seen you like that at all in all our centuries of our friendship. User Image Its a relief to see you this way.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:48 pm

User Image Oh please its nothing! He's just a really nice guy!.....who just happens to be cute....and really sophisticated....User Image okay yea I admit it I like him......YOU HAPPY NOW!!! scream

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:09 pm

Anira chuckled again at the site of her best friend in a fret. She was always more adorable to watch like that and it made it more fun for the elf to get her into this mood. So why not invite him to our "new pad" as you would call it for dinner and a movie? In the best case scenario if you two get drunk enough and portal into your room. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:24 pm

User Image Liada turned beet red at the mention of Anira's suggestion. She hadn't even thought that far despite how she had partly fantasized that already but to hear it out loud just made her brain go overboard, redface I COULDN'T POSSIBLY DO ALL THAT! Its too soon!!! And you say you're my best friend.

I am your best friend. You just will not see it with your eyes as those around you see.
*She looks at the clock on the wall and notices the time. We should probably be going dear. We still have much to do at the lab just because we are done with the house does not mean we can skirk our other duties.

User Image Yea.....I know I know....Liada finishes off her drink and tosses the bottle in the trash. Getting up they head out of the bar and head back to the lab.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 pm

lady leko-chan
*grabs Lia's hands and starts dancing around with her*
Once Upon a Dream
{{Why do I get the feeling this is somehow going to be a randomly recurring song within the MW? rofl }}
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:43 pm

ThisEmptySoul
lady leko-chan
Once Upon a Dream
{{Why do I get the feeling this is somehow going to be a randomly recurring song within the MW? rofl }}

{{I WANT THAT VIDEO AND IT'S COPIES DAMMIT!!! scream evil scream evil scream evil scream }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul
lady leko-chan
Once Upon a Dream

{{I WANT THAT VIDEO AND IT'S COPIES DAMMIT!!! scream evil scream evil scream evil scream }}

*mischievous giggle* twisted
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm

lady leko-chan
Icy Reign
ThisEmptySoul
lady leko-chan
Once Upon a Dream

*mischievous giggle* twisted

{{Don't laugh Leko! gonk Do you realize how embarrassing that video is? crying He's sick, twisted and depraved I tell you! stressed }}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

{{Hey, there's worse I could have done to you than dance with you talk2hand }}
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Icy Reign

{{Don't laugh Leko! gonk Do you realize how embarrassing that video is? crying He's sick, twisted and depraved I tell you! stressed }}

((There there lovely, you want me to torture him?
I hear he still has that tutu in his closet... User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:43 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{Hey, there's worse I could have done to you than dance with you talk2hand }}

{{WHY DOES THAT NOT COMFORT ME?!?!?! crying You'd actually do something -worse- than that to a comatose person?:gonk}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games