Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm
User Image

Soma sighed and started pacing back and forth,"This isn't good, it wasn't supposed to end this way."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:36 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon raised an eyebrow at Soma's behaviour. "What's not suppose to end this way?" He asked as his head tilted to the left, looking like a lost puppy.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

"What Hana's demon form did, she wasn't supposed to do that yet she did."He groaned,"This changes things and it changes people too."He looked at Leon,"You know tomorrow is the full moon and you seem to be handling it well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
Neuro smiled,"Forgive me Brago but I am curious to why you act depressed that is what I would call it."He leaned against a tree,"Coming to the wedding."

"what's wrong? Is there a shortage on worms you want me to fill?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Neuro chuckled,"No, I need a best man and I decided it would be you interested."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon stuck his tongue out, exposing the piercing on his tongue before he spoke. "Brago said it would help shut away the beast since it was made from some sort of rapier that had something to do with wolvesbane." He sighed. "So I still experience influences of the wolf, they're just not as strong. Sure I'm thinking about sex every six seconds, but that's not really any different from any other guy I assure." He shrugged a bit, "Still, one of these days I'm gonna bash his head in for it cause now I have a hole in my tongue and this little metal thing which really will make things weird." He wasn't going to say how because Soma was Soli's uncle and he had no intention of bringing up his sex life.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Soma laughed,"Wow he really cares doesn't he."He smiled,"Sucks and I guess you won't have to sign a pact or whatever since Brago won't be needing to do any were women for a long time."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm
Brago was shocked at his offer, he didn't show it on his face "w-what about your brother?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:53 pm
Neuro laughed,"Soma may be my brother but I hate him more then you."He smiled,"Besides I have my reasons."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Brago regained his composure."hmm I will think about it, no promises."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 pm
Neuro chuckled,"All right then."He began walking back home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"He just wants Soli to be happy." Leon's eyes fell to the floor, "I can't help but to question why she took me back after what I did. It's not like I'm ungrateful, because I'm happy she did, but it raises questions inside me that I don't want answers to." He shook his head. "It's like I'm afraid of just knowing anything, even if its something so unimportant." He looked at Soma. "Or maybe I'm just afraid that she'll toss me aside like garbage if I make one wrong move." He let his eyes close and laughed a little. "I'm just being a silly mutt." Perhaps its because I don't trust myself. . .

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:19 pm
Brago teleported back to his room " I have returned Hana-shi"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:21 am
Soma sighed,"Soli will never do that though I have to ask why is it that your afraid of knowing things Leon,"Some looked at him, he knew sounded like his old self.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
Hana woke from her nap and looked up at brago. "Welcome back. How was your visit with Neuro?" she asked him.

User Image
"Ragnok?" Kisalie called around the cornor at Leon, not fully entering the room. She had let the men talk a bit before making herself known.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games