Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

XThe PumpkingX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 pm
God's In His Heaven...
how yall doing, I'm the Lord of the pumpkins, however you can all call me jack, I prefer the use of my Real name to the screen name XD. well anyway, im 19 *almost 20* BI, and enjoy reading, writing, video games, and of course movies XD. anything else you want to know PM me XP
...All's Right With The World" NERV

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:48 pm
i'ma skittles fairy rofl
but i'm sjm i no tell my name ninja
i was hacked gonk crying
and i need donations sweatdrop  

xX-EroticEmo-Xx

Leiberry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm
Hi, everyone! I was invited here and decided to join. I hope to be a strong, active part of this guide (but that might take a while). ^_^" Anyway, thanks for inviting me, and hopefully I'll be visiting this guild often. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 pm
Yo, my name's Mathew. Just call me my gaian name, Zathas. biggrin I love the naruto anime, and hate people who don't.....so don't be a hater and I won't chop your head off stare . I've been on gaia for a year.......I think......maybe two......I have NO clue. And who ever invited me, can u answer why you've been stalking me since u saw my entry in the gaian yearbook?  

Tidus -- BEAST

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Hello. My name's Matthew also, I'm 18, (19 in 12 days), bi, love to read or play games or do all sorts of things. Looking forward to being in this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:34 pm
hi my name is nathan and i live in hawaii and i have my own guild feel free to vist my guild mrgreen and i can be really random at times and i talk in a werid way dont worry its readable sooooo yeah i can be mean somtimes and nice most times yeah happy times and bad times and ima getting gaia cash today i dont know why i just typed it i think its imopronet and the pic is my best friends so yeah they are ther when i need them thats the good thing about them  

Esapda Ice Angel

class:elite samurai+shield

xx_Shinya-Mizuki_xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:04 pm
Hi. My name is Jessica.

=]

I'm a nice girl who flirts to much, likes music, and has trouble saying 'no'.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm Tora, and surprisingly this is the first guild I joined.

I've been a member a Gaia since February 2008, so I appeared in time for the Chinese New Year and the Valentine's Day event. I am really nice, and enjoy a few good friendly discussions from time to time. It was a pleasure being invited to come here.  

ToraHiroba

iamafelix

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 pm
I'm a vampire cheesecake...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:26 pm
Im Abbey :3

i like being random! :3  

goldcadet

Shirtless Fatcat

35,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

`Reika`

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:37 pm
Hihi, everyone! ^^
I am Reika (also Rei). Thanks for inviting me to this guild!

I hope to get along with everyone here and maybe make some new awesome friends! 8D Catch ya later~

-Reika-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm
Hi I'm linda, a little nice chinky 11 year old.
I have a hard time saying no or being mean to my friends, and i always talk in a real low voice. when i get hyper, i jump around and start acting like a retard.
I love love love talking, and I think I will do great next year :3.
It would be kind of you to talk to me sometime, so drop by a comment!  

__littlemissLINDA

SHINExlike-thexMOON

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:10 pm
hi everbody ! whee
you can call me shine i guess x)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:11 pm
User Image

Hello! I'm new to this guild. Got the PM randomly and looked through the guild. Thought 'oh hell, why not?' lol

You can call me Kushiel, Kushi, Kushie, whatever as long as it pertains to my username.

I've been on Gaia for a very long time, but this is a fairly new account. I'm into roleplaying, reading, writing, questing and collecting art of my avatar. ^_^ I'm looking forward to meeting new friends!

KushielsHandmaiden

LeO LeOnA

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Hi.. I'm new here.. Someone invite me to join this guild..
So, yoroshiku onegai shimase.. 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games