Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Liada waves to Leko as she phases out. Alright dear sleep well! Glad to see you back in your normal form! Liada snaps her fingers setting the juke box off playing something peppy to get her pumped as she made her drink.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Plynn kyon, jallil~
*waves as she disappears then smiles at Liada*

That is quite an announcement. In my experience in this establishment, that does not seem to be a decision normally made lightly, as I have only witnessed the initiation of one Lady in the amount of time I have been here... which is a bit over a year, I estimate. Congratulations~

*scratches his chin a bit*
This... night club.... um... is it going to be similar to the one fair dame worked at? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Thank you dear, I'm so happy I can barely contain myself! I never expected this honor at all. I just wanted to put in as much joy as this place had given me since my arrival here. User Image

*She grabs a glass and recognizes one of the elvish wines so she grabs the bottle and pours a glass for Ryzan* Well I dunno what kind of Club Dame was in since she has been here longer than me. But if its anything like what I have planned. There will be loud music, whether live bands or a DJ, a large dance floor, the main bar will be connected to this one for convenience. And there will be an upstairs floor for sitting and viewing if one doesn't want to dance or be near the loud music as much. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:10 pm

Terini'nestg~ The one fair dame worked at certainly had the loud music sweatdrop , as well as cages with dancers in them hanging from the ceiling. The "dancing" the patrons performed was rather...... different. sweatdrop I have not seen people "dance" in such a way before... though I have seen such movements used for... other purposes.

*holds up the glass to Liada in a toast, then takes a sip of his wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Hahaha...well I was thinking of putting in a few cages for dancers but I am going to be posing some good rules for that. And yes a lot of styles of dances are quite different here than what you're probably used to. But I also plan on having themed nights for certain genre of music so that people with different music tastes can all enjoy. Plus I will be making special magic earplugs for those with sensitive ears to be able to enjoy the music without hurting their keen senses. Anira is one of those types and she is going to be the DJ most of the time. I would hate it if she lost her hearing. User Image She raises her glass with Ryzan to join his toast and downs some of her drink
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I am surprised you did not include yourself in the group of those with sensitive hearing.

*motions to her fox ears*
Miss Kits certainly has a keen sense of hearing.... possibly even more than my dear m'ranndii and myself. I do not know such for sure, though. It is just an assumption based on the size and shape of her ears.

I am glad that you are taking beings such as us into consideration. It would be mzilst unfortunate to not be able to enjoy the establishment if I so chose to due to such a simple thing sweatdrop I often wonder how even rivven do not lose their hearing in such places.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Liada's ears flicked as Ryzan pointed them out. She smiled as she didn't even think about it. Well actually I've accustomed my ears to loud noises over the centuries. I tend to be a rocker chick myself so I slowly listened to music and adjusted the volume little by little until I had no need of such things anymore. User Image But of course I would take other people in consideration about this. I would not be a good business woman if I didn't. She took a sip of her glass and looked to Ryzan slightly confused. confused Rivven? I don't believe I've heard you use that term to anyone in particular before. And I'm trying to teach myself your little pet names for everyone. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:09 am

Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies sweatdrop Rivven is a term we dark elves use for humans. It is the plural form of rivvil and is sometimes confused with rivvin... which simply means "common". For that reason, some choose to use rivvilse instead of rivven to make it clearer.

My dear m'ranndii has introduced me to some of the different types of music this world has to offer, though we still do not often tend to listen at high volumes. It is difficult for me to imagine growing accustomed to such. Are your mzild acute hearing levels still intact after enduring such?

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 am

Ahhhh I see I see. That makes sense now. I will be sure to add that in to my dark elf vocab. *She sips her drink and her tail sways happily from side to side. Completely content on how well things seemed to be going. New home set up, new projects. She was very pleased that she decided to hang around this town* Well my keen hearings pretty much the same. I will still get startled if I'm not well prepared for it like say a sudden blast near to my ears then I will get disoriented for a short time until my ears adjust again. There was this one time that I had an unexpected explosion in my potions shop in a different location 60 or so years ago and I was deaf for a good 3 months User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:32 am

eek Gi ussta! Gi ussta! That must have been mzilst difficult for you. I am not sure how I would even communicate without my hearing, save for perhaps carrying a writing utensil and surface with me wherever I go.... which would be rather cumbersome sweatdrop Some may get frustrated with having to utilize it as well, I imagine.

You must have been relieved that it was not permanent at least.
*sips some more of his wine*

The type of work you do in your lab certainly seems rather dangerous. I normally try to avoid putting myself in harm's way whenever possible redface ... though my chosen class certainly did not always grant that kind of luxury.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:44 am

Indeed. Thankfully there is the ability of sign language out in the world so I learned to speak it semi fluently for the important bits. Otherwise I was a hermit at the time and just starting out my life as an alchemist selling her potions. But yes I was very thankful to have gotten my hearing back after awhile. It slowly came as a soft buzz and then built its way up. *She topped off Ryzan's glass a bit and refreshed her own drink before sitting back down.* As for my line of work the lab is nothing compared to the life I used to have as a mercenary like your dear sister in law used to be. And then before that was my service as a guardian and errand fox per say for my Lady Mabb. Those were much more dangerous then. Plus when Mabb created me she made sure to make me...how shall I say....durable and indestructible as she possibly could. So the small mishaps in my lab don't really do too much damage other than placing me in bed for a few days or weeks tops.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:00 am

Ah~ How fortunate for you. My kind is not quite so "durable", as you say sweatdrop We require the services of a cleric if something happens to us. And even then, it is no guarantee we will not be left with some form of permanent damage if the cleric was either not well enough experienced or was not employed soon enough.... hence why I required that particular cream of yours for scars.

I know ves well how dangerous being a mercenary can be. I suppose in a sense that is what I was to my House, though I did not do any physical combat. I learned at a young age that such a style of fighting was not for me.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:09 am

User ImageGranted she did her best to keep me alive. But my Lady Mabb's magic is partially tied to the belief of humans as well. And what with a majority of humans not really believing in magic and the fae as much as they used to in the pagan years her magic has drained some. So thus over the centuries I have become more open to more powerful magics out there that can harm me. Thus why I went into my own magical and alchemy research as a back up in case my powers were to completely fizz out on me one day. Thankfully I haven't needed that plan just yet. User Image

I can't imagine being high up on the ranks like my Lady and yourself Ry. During my service to her I would watch the politics game play in countless moves and always wonder how the fae could do that to themselves. Course in playing that game myself was one of the few ways I was able to survive my time of services as well. You are strong souls both you and Tes are. To be able to overcome so much together. I envy that a little.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:23 am

*giggles*
I am not quite that high as far as ranking goes, though I suppose I could be if I really wanted to. I can be ves convincing wink Of course, amongst the dark elf, I would never attain anything nearly as high as "King", seeing as how one has to be a Thex in order to rule. It is possible I may have at least a small amount of Thexian heritage, given my particular hair and eye color, rilu'oh, it is so far removed that I would not even be considered royalty by any means.

*pauses to have some more wine*
I do not know if my dear m'ranndii and I quite warrant your envy. sweatdrop I am sure you have overcome a great deal yourself. Likely more so given your age. Compared to yourself and jallil, we are but children sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:33 am

*Liada chuckles and finishes off her drink as she waves Ryzan's comment in dismissal* Oh pfft, like I ever act my age! xp I'm no better or worse, the only difference between my harsh times and yours is the fact I've been in the game longer for it. No event in chaos is any greater or worse because it always leads to a burdened soul. The longer the soul plays through, the more burdened it becomes. Until it finds a soulmate with similar burdens if not less to help carry the weight. The reason I say I envy you and Tes is because you both have that. Psy has Will, Kat has Justin, and so on. *She goes to clean her glass and opens a portal to head home. She gently pats Ryzan on the shoulder and smiles brightly* Remember, no matter how dark the world is, there will always be light to balance it and embrace it. Now that I've done my crone speech, I'm off to bed. Night dear! *With a skip she springs into the portal and closes it. Off to the Tule Tree*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4767 4768 4769 4770 4771 4772 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games