Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
men vs ladys Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose all here?
  Man
  Woman
  Alien
  Animal
View Results

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:28 pm
65 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm
bump  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Bobb_Tellurian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:18 pm
63 guess i'll participate in nakie weekend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 pm
katana68
57....I'm afraid I have to agree with TES on this one....the ladies don't need Maune's help.....while I'm sure we appreciate the gesture, it is certainly not needed. And as far as payback is concerned, punishing the entirety of the men's team by posting for the women is sure to only bring about ill will toward you, Maune, from the other men who are trying to win. The games threads are no place for pettiness or "paybacks", and I'm sure killa would like to be aware of this, since it's his thread.

OK friends, I really don't want to drag things out, but I feel the need to say something here. I just want to remind everyone that if Maune really wants to help us Ladies out in our counts, then he has every right to do so. Just remember that not too long ago, Icy Reign was helping out the Men. Plus I do recall about a year ago where bandaidd temporarily switched genders and was helping out the Men then too. Both Icy and bandaidd made a decision to help out the opposition, and Maune would like to help out in his own way at this time as well.

Even though we Ladies have the numbers on our side, Maune's help is not really a necessity. I do agree that his reasons behind it may not be acceptable to the majority, and he is fully aware of the repercussions of his actions. But, I for one do appreciate his gestures in temporarily helping us Ladies out. Thank you, Maune! 3nodding

2nd post ... 64
4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:02 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
katana68
57....I'm afraid I have to agree with TES on this one....the ladies don't need Maune's help.....while I'm sure we appreciate the gesture, it is certainly not needed. And as far as payback is concerned, punishing the entirety of the men's team by posting for the women is sure to only bring about ill will toward you, Maune, from the other men who are trying to win. The games threads are no place for pettiness or "paybacks", and I'm sure killa would like to be aware of this, since it's his thread.

OK friends, I really don't want to drag things out, but I feel the need to say something here. I just want to remind everyone that if Maune really wants to help us Ladies out in our counts, then he has every right to do so. Just remember that not too long ago, Icy Reign was helping out the Men. Plus I do recall about a year ago where bandaidd temporarily switched genders and was helping out the Men then too. Both Icy and bandaidd made a decision to help out the opposition, and Maune would like to help out in his own way at this time as well.

Even though we Ladies have the numbers on our side, Maune's help is not really a necessity. I do agree that his reasons behind it may not be acceptable to the majority, and he is fully aware of the repercussions of his actions. But, I for one do appreciate his gestures in temporarily helping us Ladies out. Thank you, Maune! 3nodding

2nd post ... 64
4laugh

Thanks, Faerie....and I do realize that's it's all well and good to help whomever you want to, but at the same time it just didn't feel right getting help when it really wasn't needed. I remember when Icy, Psyzapp and bandaidd were helping the men...but that was also because they were trying to "even" the playing field, so to speak.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 pm
66 - No comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:17 pm
NON-NUMBER POST

It's the wedding warrior of the week.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 pm
Wedding warrior? lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:15 pm
I was thinking the exact same thing, Kits.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 am
New day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:10 am

Happy Valentines Day heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:21 am
67...LOL, just another day! xd  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 1739 1740 1741 1742 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games