Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:02 pm
Soli pulled on Marisol's hand,"Come let's go."she smiled and ran.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled and ran with her. "Where are we running to?" she asked as she laughed.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:09 pm
Soli just shook her head,"It's time to go home silly."She laughed and kept running.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
Marisol laughed as she kept running, holding her dress and the bag with the two phones in it. As she ran saw Neuro walking back to the house. She dropped Soli's hand and ran to him, Jumping into his arms. "We're back" she said, kissing him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm
Neuro smiled and kissed her, he looked at the bags,"What did you buy."He put a finger on one of the bags, poking it lightly,"It feels soft."He kissed her softly on the lips,"Is your dress in here."He smiled sadistically.

Soli grinned and ran towards the swing that hung from the old tree near the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image
"Yes it is and if you peek at it I'll rip your head off in an un-fun way." Marisol said smiling at him. "You have to wait till tommorrow to see it. Soli and I finished getting everything set up. We also ogt you something too." She said reaching into the bag with the phones. She pulled out the purple phone with the parrot on it. "Soli found it and we thought you'd like it."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:55 pm
Neuro glanced at it and laughed,"Well that is amusing to see isn't it."He chuckled and put her down,"Come."He walked into the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled and followed him. "It already has mine and Soli's numbers in that phone if you decide to use it. I( got a phone for myself to so you can call when you need me."  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:02 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

"Because the truth can be frightening." Leon said, "I've been afraid most of my life, afraid I would hurt people, and no matter what, I still do. I have harmed the one I love, and now fear grips me more now than it ever did before. I am a leader and a lover. There is much to be taken from me, and to know what will take such things from me will make me more of a boy than a man." He then turned to the soft, female voice and motioned her to come forth. "What is it?" He asked, his tone gentle and kind.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:03 pm
"As always with Neuro, it was different than expected....." he said before sitting down on his bed  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

Neuro nodded his head and slipped the phone into his pocket, he looked at the three people who were in his home and went to the kitchen.

Soma nodded his head,He understood the fear, it come with the territory of knowing what will happen.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:16 pm
Soli looked inside the house and saw Soma,"Hi."She smiled and sat on the floor beside him,"What will it be today Uncle."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
"Kisalie stepped towards him. "My name is Kisalie and I was sent by my pack as an emissary to meet you and serve you." She told him with a slight bow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image
Hana wrapped her arms around him. "Invites from his bride Marisol came today. The wedding is tommorrow. Shall we go to it?" she asked Brago.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:13 pm
" I guess so...." that b*****d probably knew I wouldn't go if he didn't ask me to be his best man  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games