Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

icyspell

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:56 pm
Hi^^ I'm icyspell.. U can call me icy if you want.
Got invited to this guild and thought.. "why not". =]
I'm a gaia addict.. An avid quester. xD
Oz World and Rappelz player too. =]
I'm a friendly person who loves music and anime.! =D u can pm me anytime. im a vampire but i dnt bite. ^^,
<3. icy.!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:05 pm
yep. i'm lisa, an official twilighter ^_^
i've been called a vampire loving emo freak, though only the first part is true, and i've been told that i have temari's personality (you know, the one from naruto) ha ha
i got invited to the guild, and i can't wait to explore the philosophy forum (religion vs science anyone?)- i know, i'm a total geek 3nodding
well, i'm done. =]  

mariez141

icyspell

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:15 pm
Twilight_Lives_On
yep. i'm lisa, an official twilighter ^_^
i've been called a vampire loving emo freak, though only the first part is true, and i've been told that i have temari's personality (you know, the one from naruto) ha ha
i got invited to the guild, and i can't wait to explore the philosophy forum (religion vs science anyone?)- i know, i'm a total geek 3nodding
well, i'm done. =]

TWILIGHT!!!!! OMG! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!! WEEEEEEE!!! Such a good series!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Wow it'sa rainbow text, isn't that cool? ^.~

Hey everyone ^_^
I'm new I just randomly got a request to join and this guild looks super fun.
Well heres a little about myself.
I break the rules of Gaia every day for another year ;] meaning I'm too young to play but hell, why not take a walk on the wild side? ;D xD
I am completely obsessed with bunny's I call myself the queen of them. xD
I love to be random and crazy just don't catch me on a bad day.
I love drawing and Anime biggrin
I'm Christian ^_^
I hate perverted little kids D< I might blow your head off if your perverted and young so yeah
I hate perverted adults too xD

You guys can call me Spiral ^_^ Its the name I most prefer!

This is kinda new being in a guild without all my other friends from another guild, but I hope I can get along with everyone and make new friends<3

^_^

Excuse my avi for being naked, I can't think of an avi. DX

Why yes, yes it is indeed cool. ;D Cooler then ice!

x_S p i r a l BUNNEH_x

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Dauer T44

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 pm
Hi. I'm Dauer T44. I just got this guild invite randomly. So yeah. I'm happy to be here. I guess I am an undead pirate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 pm
hi people, im Jonathan aka hoboj03. hence the nickname "hobo" that people usually give me. well anyway im a very friendly person, i can keep control in tense situations, and if u have a question. ill do my best to answer it. hope to see all of u in the forums.

P.S. at times i may talk like this, at other times i speak in a different manner. that is all.  

hoboj03

Kyuubi Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:13 pm
Heya! howsit goin? biggrin
This is suuuch a big guild!!
I wonder where the art gallery is! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:20 pm
User Image

Oh hello~ ^__^
Thank you for inviting me~

My name is Lucy-- Lucia is a name I usually give my RPC characters, I'm turning 18 on June 10, yay! x3 I like pretty avatars and obsess about my own way too much. D:

User Image

LuciaBane

DaJared

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:23 pm
Im jared 15 livin in canada havin da life!
been on gaia for about a year n a half this is a new avi. cuz my old one got hacked ... sad i miss him dearlly other then that just joined up to meet sum ppl and help get to 1mill Posts! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:35 pm
Ciaossu!

I'm a 18 year-old female gaian, nice to meet you. I like anime, music, drawing and procrastinating xD So...um I'm not good at this so that is all D:

Thanks for inviting me :'D

Azure Nika

Liberal Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:04 pm
Hello fellows! My name is Mitsuneko... mitsu for short... I constantly add dots to the end of my sentences... just like that...

I got invited to this guild, I think, as a result of what I posted in the prom yearbook... if I remember rightly, I was drunk, because somebody had spiked the punch, so I make no apologies for what I wrote.

I constantly get replies in forums that begin with 'tl;dr'... it took me ages to figure out what it meant, and I am sorry, but I just cannot be concise! Lol!

I like randomness, and many many things... especially lumberjacks, larches and men with three buttocks smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:16 pm
Hey all...I am Snowsotrm_Prince but you can call me snow for short

I got invited to this guild...maybe because I posted also in the year book
but then I ask myself..."Why not give it a try?'

so anyway....you might be sometimes annoyed of me...I am an informative spammer....hehe

and I appreciate the invite..so glad to have the chance to join you  

SnowStorm_Prince

F4iR33

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:21 pm
Hi! I'm faerie.
In real life they call me Becca.

I'm female.
almost 18
and uh..only been on gaia a few months
thats okay, I got hooked quick
wink

very friendly.
Love making friends
so feel free to chat it up with me

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:36 pm
Well, if it's the thing to do, then I'll do it, too!

I was surprised at the invite I received. I almost deleted it straightaway. Most invites are trash. This place seems honest enough, though.

About me? Well, best place to see all that is my journals. Some are cool, others pathetic. Ces la vie, ne?

But, I'll be glad for new friends, too! See y'all around the forums. I don't post often, but I try to make them count, lol.  

Durrant

x.SelflessAngel.x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:59 pm
Heh victim of the random pm'ed about the guild as well~

nuu like the guild's title "Why not" ^^"

Anyways..I'm Angel (not really...Miso..no..Apple..that's a nickname..Mapple! Jokes no..ahh call me whatever =] I like nicknames) I'm 15 and I live in Australia; and YES THAT Australia! The one that's an island, continent AND country ^^..Aussie pride much..? But also full of Filopino pride! chee.

@LuciaBane: OMFG IT'S KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games