Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:16 pm
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
falling from the sky  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:15 pm
((i suppose you can come, but you can't attack Yuri, he's mine, you'll have to start at the bottom out middle of the acadamy))  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:07 pm
" RECCA'S IN TROUBLE!" bixyll grabs berry's hand " they dissapeard bixyll pulled out a kukri in one hand http://www.arscives.com/vevans/images/5.2-Nepalese-Kukri.jpg a b*****d sword in the other and his old buster blade on his back he ran down the hall following the dead bodies thinking to himself " recca is giving these guys one hell off a fight"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:26 pm
Recca put all 6 energies into the glove (water, lightning, ice, fire, light, and darkness) and threw hundreds of balls of energy at the floor, the balls bounced around the place at lightspeed. Recca snapped and all of the balls exploded sending out smaller balls, those exploded shooting out more balls. this continued until each ball was one centimeter large, but they were everywhere, recca stood still and not a single ball hit him, but yuri was dodgeing frantically to evade the attack. when he was hit, there was an explosion, but the ball just bouced away.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" RECCA'S IN TROUBLE!" bixyll grabs berry's hand " they dissapeard bixyll pulled out a kukri in one hand http://www.arscives.com/vevans/images/5.2-Nepalese-Kukri.jpg a b*****d sword in the other and his old buster blade on his back he ran down the hall following the dead bodies thinking to himself " recca is giving these guys one hell off a fight"
Berry runs with him"whats going on here?"Berry thought" i shouldnt have lefted here. i needed to be here and help but i wasnt."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:43 pm
((Guess I'll join in too))

Naixen noticed that they had left which confused her for a moment then started asuming they went back to the academy. "Oh right yur had came for Reccas earlier." She commented and Annie tilted it's head. "Well I'm done relaxing so a little duel shouldn't less entertaining." She streatched. "Shall we?" She looked down to Annie and it jumped on her shoulder and they left through a dark portal.

They came in the middle of the chaos, Naixen, returning in her robes, and Annie, still possesing the cat plush. "Guess I bshould have stuck around earlier..." She commented and summoned her Sonic Thrash and begun fighting stance. "Is this chaos what you call 'Loud'?" She asked out to the shadows and attacked with a sonic boom.  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:40 pm
Yuri was just flying back and forth, one explosion threw him into hundreds of more. Recca stood still, waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:53 pm
bixyll slayed one soldier after another he stabbed his kukri into ones chest he kicked the handle blade causing it to tear into the chest it ripped out of his chest and bixyll grabbed it by the handle then he slit his throat with the b*****d saword he ran to the next one slit his throat same with the next then he threw the b*****d sword at another soldiers chest it drove through it to the handle then he threw the kukri it hit his arm cutting it in half but he still stood he took out his buster sword and jumped in the air smacking the blunt side of the blade across his face knocking him across the floor dead he turned back to berry covered in blood "... i haven't had this much fun since Seymour"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll slayed one soldier after another he stabbed his kukri into ones chest he kicked the handle blade causing it to tear into the chest it ripped out of his chest and bixyll grabbed it by the handle then he slit his throat with the b*****d saword he ran to the next one slit his throat same with the next then he threw the b*****d sword at another soldiers chest it drove through it to the handle then he threw the kukri it hit his arm cutting it in half but he still stood he took out his buster sword and jumped in the air smacking the blunt side of the blade across his face knocking him across the floor dead he turned back to berry covered in blood "... i haven't had this much fun since Seymour"
Berry didnt say anything due to the fact he covered in blood and she knew everyone had fun fighting semyour but it was a hard time for her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:22 pm
*Vexxion runs up next to them with his katana in hand.*

"Mind if I join in?"  

Carrot-Copper

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:14 am
Carrot-Copper

"Mind if I join in?"

"not at all" he smirked and ran up the stairs killing soldiers on his way up  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:54 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper

"Mind if I join in?"

"not at all" he smirked and ran up the stairs killing soldiers on his way up
"Whats going on? Am confused."Berry follows Bixyll.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:51 pm
"what's it look like" bixyll killed another guard then reached the top he looked at the next floor where a couple dozen guards were he hesitated then they charged him he whispered "bresinga" fire exploded out of his hand and burnt the guards to a crisp he continued down the hall  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"what's it look like" bixyll killed another guard then reached the top he looked at the next floor where a couple dozen guards were he hesitated then they charged him he whispered "bresinga" fire exploded out of his hand and burnt the guards to a crisp he continued down the hall
*Vexxion is waiting at the other end of the hall. Bodies are all around him. His sword is so covered in blood, you can't even see the metal.*

"What took you so long?" He said with a smile on his face.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"but why is this happening?"Berry looks at him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games